Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

methods for reestablishing aloofness and mystery

TheManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brothers, I have sinned.
lol im not gonna lie about it, I got ****y and thought I had my DJ skills up and running pretty dang good. I stopped checkin the site and readin the forums. Now Ive goy myself a pretty fine girl using the techniques from this site, and lately as our relationship has been developing Ive been slackin off. I stopped using the system and became more and more AFC, I thought "Its ok right? i mean im in a relationship now and she wants someone more real than just ****y and funny ALL the time right?" Wrong.
Last night we got into an argument and she told me that

A) she wasnt into our relationship as much as I thought she was

B) at first it was fun and exciting but now it seems like all we do is boring stuff or argue

C) she liked me back when we first met but now I seem like a different person (meaning someone she doesnt like)

We are leaving to go to Vegas Wednsday Morning,

My Question to you all is how can I become a challenge again now with her knowing my true feelings, shell just see it as smoke right?

and how can i start working in the system once again and becoming what she was originally attracted to?

This isnt your fault guys but I could sure use your help in fixin it.
Thanks,

Without some help this is gonna be one LOONNG Vacation:(

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think possibly the reason she is less attracted to you, is because she thinks you arent a hot commodity.

I mean have you stopped flirting with other girls? do you still use social proof?

if she begins to see other women are interested in you, her interest might shoot back up

I think its always important to subtly continue showing women that other women are interested in you. This keeps them on their toes to keep you.

just a thought.

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You did something that attracted her.
Then you stopped doing those things and she is beginning to become disinterested.
would it be too logical to suggest you stop doing stupid things and start doing what you did in the first place to attract her... being unavailible sometimes... having your own stuff to do... busting on her etc.

TheManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
ouch.

ok you got me, good idea.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by affirmed
You did something that attracted her.
Then you stopped doing those things and she is beginning to become disinterested.
would it be too logical to suggest you stop doing stupid things and start doing what you did in the first place to attract her... being unavailible sometimes... having your own stuff to do... busting on her etc.
exactly- just do what you did when you first met her
not too hard

JMBM53

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, a quick note of encouragement. In the past I've been guilty of this same sin. Fortunately, I've found that women are usually VERY quick to forget your AFC spells if you go back to doing the things that attracted her to you again. They don't seem to keep score quite as well as us guys do and I'll bet you'll be surprised at how easy it is to get things back on track with her.