Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Methods and Techniques, to getting a girl interested.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone that reads this has to remember, what works for one person won't always work for you, and vice-versa. He got 4 bar shots, and a cell phone to work, so don't start with the *it's crap* shiit. If it worked, then credit it you noobs. You're still entitled to an opinion though, but don't be gay about it -_-

cpddavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re Dancing: Its really beneficial to dance like you'd dance in a club in the mirror and see how it looks. You can't make yourself the best dancer ever or anything but you can prevent yourself from looking like a fool or improve what might already be good moves.

Being a good dancer is crucial. Best way to close the deal in a club.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of guys on the board have it a little backward..

Learn to talk to women and make them feel for you first, then learn how to dance later. Dancing isn't "crucial" to solidifying a lay. Don't get me wrong it's a big bonus, but dancing alone is not going to get you laid all the time. How many times have I seen some fool dancing with a girl, only to go back to the bar with nothing to say? Too many times.

Solidify your social skills, learn how to make a woman laugh, learn how to poke fun at her in a smart nice way, then it's time to learn how to do other things like dancing.

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I already have everything down pat man.

Payne

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only thing I can agree with here is the "Bold Approach." Wouldn't recommend it to anybody that's sensitive to rejection though because I would say the chance of success is more like 10% - 25%, as opposed to your suggestion.

Most of the rest I strongly am opposed to. Dance with your guy friends, then tell people you just felt like doing it? NEVER.

Too many off-the-wall, ridiculous theoretical ideas.

The Kidd

Don Juan
Reaction score
dance like a female stripper? and dance with a male partner?

are you pickin' up chicks or dudes... :trouble:

your advice is trash man

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incog said:
Only thing I can agree with here is the "Bold Approach." Wouldn't recommend it to anybody that's sensitive to rejection though because I would say the chance of success is more like 10% - 25%, as opposed to your suggestion.

Most of the rest I strongly am opposed to. Dance with your guy friends, then tell people you just felt like doing it? NEVER.

Too many off-the-wall, ridiculous theoretical ideas.
Erik Von Markovik Aka Mystery, the worlds most famous Pick Up Artist states that doing things on a logical level will get you nowhere with women.

Think about it, you have some gut feeling? So what? I bet you have had this before, and before, what was your success rate with women? Try something new. It works.

Women get interested in guys that are loud, interesting, and the life of the party.

If you acted like "normal" guys on a logical level, sitting there with your drinks infront of your chest like all the other dead beat guys, you are not gonna get anything from women.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the bold approach could work if you are an attractive guy and the girl is attracted to you. The key is to develop eye contact and go for the kiss close.

Pounding down a couple shots may work if the girl is a party animal. This will have a higher percentage of working at bars than clubs. I think the club crowd is more trendy and the girls tend to be *****ier.

The phone trick is the craziest thing i have ever heard. I would personally never try it.

Dancing with other guys will get the girls to notice you so this may also work.

I LIKE THE BOLD APPROACH BEST

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
You never know until you actually try something. So don't flame if you have never done it, Troll.

Payne

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lust said:
Erik Von Markovik Aka Mystery, the worlds most famous Pick Up Artist states that doing things on a logical level will get you nowhere with women.
His ideas are not only illogical, they are foolish. According to your reasoning here, we should all run around not using our brains to attract women? We need to use our heads and think. That doesn't mean follow a strict set of rules to attract. I'm not wasting my time here explaining the difference between logical and reasonable thinking and spontaneity. There should be a mix of both in a Don Juan, and the original post is far past either of those. The tips are ridiculous.

Lust said:
Think about it, you have some gut feeling? So what? I bet you have had this before, and before, what was your success rate with women? Try something new. It works.
I don't fix it if it ain't broke. No need to try tactics like these.

Lust said:
Women get interested in guys that are loud, interesting, and the life of the party.

If you acted like "normal" guys on a logical level, sitting there with your drinks infront of your chest like all the other dead beat guys, you are not gonna get anything from women.
When did I say act like every other guy? And where did I say don't be the life of the party? You should be exciting, adventurous, and mysterious. Unfortunately, following the original poster's tips is not the way to go about that.

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Incog? I have a very serious question for you? Have you EVER been laid yet? Seriously you sound like the 40-year old virgin. You don't know ****, because you havn't done anything, really, what is the harm in trying something new, and well, DIFFERENT than anything else that you have read. This **** works for me, and it still does.

P.S. The bold approach landed me my fiance by the way.

Payne

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MissionX said:
P.S. The bold approach landed me my fiance by the way.

Payne
Youre 18 and have a fiance? Makes me question your "unique" tactics.

Its really not that hard to get girls. Theres no need to pull stunts and be an attention *****. You guys who think its ok to dance with guy friends...youre gay, people will think youre gay...and...youre gay. Its MUCH easier to dance with a girl, albeit she may not be the cream of the crop, than it is to have the fvckin..."balls" i guess you could call it, to DANCE WITH A MAN. Kinda weird IMO.

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, you are such a noob. I found my girl and I am happy with her. Stop being a troll. Haha Ask the doc :p He knows all

Payne

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember people he is in Canada. That should say a lot about his dancing with guys!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MissionX said:
Haha, you are such a noob.
Obviously i am. Maybe you can show me whats up and dance with your guy friends.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MissionX said:
Dancing like a Female Stripper helps out a hell of alot better than just following how a girl moves.
Ride a poll and grab your tits? What?

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I like you payne I read your stuff in smoothest moove thread and you have inspired me and please keep posting don't worry about these guys I reckon you're the real deal man and keep giving us tips and experiences. I lobe the bold approach btw.