Met up in Vegas with the girl I've been talking to...

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
So remember I made posts prior to this that I met this girl like 4 months ago and she visited here on Vacation and she went back home. We kept in contact all those times and she would always give me mixed signals that she was interested even calling me cutie, hun, when am I going to get her, etc. Come to find out, I'm in the FVCKING FRIENDS ZONE. Heres how everything went down....

I reserved one KING SIZE bed for me and her. I met up with her and we went to our hotel, I didn't make any moves on her I played it smooth. That night she was saying "Lets get our drink on" and she really wanted to drink and I thought I was in. We end up drinking, holding hands, we end up going to a club. While we're there, she starts flirting with all these random guys and then she asks me if she could dance with one of them for 1 song....She does, next thing I know she's making out with a random dude! I'm PISSED. She was telling me "You're not my boyfriend! I could do what I want!" and all this. Wow. Then the next morning she goes on and tells me how she just wants to be my friend and nothing more because she doesn't know what she wants. She tells me "I can't ever see myself having a boyfriend cause I'd probably cheat on him." We end up talking stories and she ends up telling me she talks to a lot of guys and a lot of guys tries to get with her.

The next day we drank again and she was WASTED. We end up going back to our hotel room this time instead of clubbing and I started holding her in bed, I start rubbing her pvssy and she starts getting wet, while my dyck was rubbing against her leg as I started to pull my pants off she STOPPED ME. WTF? She runs to the bathroom. She tells me No. :yawn: Oh well. She expects to be really great friends with me? FCK NO!! How can I be friends with a girl that I'm attracted to? Then she asks me to be her roommate because she wants to move where I'm from. :down: I don't know what to dowith this chick. Imean she's HOT definitely, I could use her for social proof and probably Go to clubs with her and use her to meet other women....but I don't know...Should I burn all bridges with her?

Brandonc662

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you pissed at her. IT IS 100% YOUR FVCKING FAULT. In your previous thread on this matter you said you talk to her on the phone all the time. You were being her friend. she is probably just as confused as you asking her friends "how'd he think we were more than friends, I even made out with someone else".

Dude, you made the classic mistake of building too much comfort. That is how you end up as a friend. You made your bed now lay in it and quit BlTCHING.

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess...at least I learned my lesson then. never talk to girls on the phone unless you want to be their girlfriend. Now this bytch is all telling me we're best buds and I'm like her brother. Fvck that ****. I can't be friends with a girl I'm attracted too. Everytime I see her I'd be trying to make moves on her and shyt, how'd she like that. She calls me EVERY FREAKIN DAY i guess I need to just ignore her and maybe 4 months later or whenever is ee her again without talking to her for a while i'll have another chance.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
montybrown said:
So remember I made posts prior to this that I met this girl like 4 months ago and she visited here on Vacation and she went back home. We kept in contact all those times and she would always give me mixed signals that she was interested even calling me cutie, hun, when am I going to get her, etc. Come to find out, I'm in the FVCKING FRIENDS ZONE. Heres how everything went down....

I reserved one KING SIZE bed for me and her. I met up with her and we went to our hotel, I didn't make any moves on her I played it smooth. That night she was saying "Lets get our drink on" and she really wanted to drink and I thought I was in. We end up drinking, holding hands, we end up going to a club. While we're there, she starts flirting with all these random guys and then she asks me if she could dance with one of them for 1 song....She does, next thing I know she's making out with a random dude! I'm PISSED. She was telling me "You're not my boyfriend! I could do what I want!" and all this. Wow. Then the next morning she goes on and tells me how she just wants to be my friend and nothing more because she doesn't know what she wants. She tells me "I can't ever see myself having a boyfriend cause I'd probably cheat on him." We end up talking stories and she ends up telling me she talks to a lot of guys and a lot of guys tries to get with her.

The next day we drank again and she was WASTED. We end up going back to our hotel room this time instead of clubbing and I started holding her in bed, I start rubbing her pvssy and she starts getting wet, while my dyck was rubbing against her leg as I started to pull my pants off she STOPPED ME. WTF? She runs to the bathroom. She tells me No. :yawn: Oh well. She expects to be really great friends with me? FCK NO!! How can I be friends with a girl that I'm attracted to? Then she asks me to be her roommate because she wants to move where I'm from. :down: I don't know what to dowith this chick. Imean she's HOT definitely, I could use her for social proof and probably Go to clubs with her and use her to meet other women....but I don't know...Should I burn all bridges with her?

You gave her a stronger impression that your just friends than anything else, Also she would expect you to lead if you to be anything other than friends, which you failed on also by letting her dance with another man, if you said no theyd be sealed out!

Brandonc662

Don Juan
Reaction score
Monty, listen very carefully and tell her this verbatim :

"you knowher name here, I am going to be honest with you. I was starting to be attracted to you. I can be myself around you and we can have an intelligent conversation, which is something I cannot do with all the other girls I am seeing right now. We had a real connection and I wanted to see how it would be with us taking our relationship to the next level. But after the way you acted in Vegas proves to me, you are not as great as I thought you were. I am no longer attracted to you, I have no respect for you because of how you acted and disrespected me. You are like a little girl who cannot handle her alcohol and messes around with anyone who will let her. I see now you are not special, hell I don't even like you as a person anymore. Thank you for showing me what kind of a person you really are. You saved me alot of time by showing me what a disgusting person you are. I am so glad you did this because I now know how much I do not want a relationship with you, I am too good for you. You are not even in my league."

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
She wanted to dance with that random.
Anyways, for some strange reason, I want to fvck this girl so bad. I guess its because of the challenge, even though she says I'm a friend - is there any way to be a potential fvck buddy? I gotta fvck this girl. If I say that to her then for sure she'll be out of my life completely but do I really want that? Could I be able to turn her into a fvck buddy or just someone to fvck when she has no other guy and I'm there?

Brandonc662

Don Juan
Reaction score
montybrown said:
She wanted to dance with that random.
Anyways, for some strange reason, I want to fvck this girl so bad. I guess its because of the challenge, even though she says I'm a friend - is there any way to be a potential fvck buddy? I gotta fvck this girl. If I say that to her then for sure she'll be out of my life completely but do I really want that? Could I be able to turn her into a fvck buddy or just someone to fvck when she has no other guy and I'm there?
No, there is no way in hell you will have sex with her (unless you date rape her or she is so fvcked up on something she thinks you are someone else). Thats the reason she let you rub her, she was fvcked up and when she had that drunken Epiphany where she realized it was you she stooped it.

You need to tell her what I gave you. If there is the slimiest chance to get in her pants (believe me there isn't) by telling her this may provide the challenge she is looking for. The real reason you should say this is because It will show her you are a man and you dictate your life, how you do not tolerate disrespect, and will allow you to split from her on your terms before she splits. You are telling her what could have been and what she lost for being immature. That will make you look better than the way it is now, her wanting to be your friend because you are AFC and she is not attracted to you in any way

Also she is using you. She wants you to let her move in. How would you feel if you became her roommate (trying to win her over) and she is bringing in other guys to bang her.That is what will happen.

Fvcking this girl is not a realistic option for you here is your choices:

1) Try to get in her pants, what will happen is you will keep advancing in your mind but in reality you will just be digging deeper in the friendship zone

2) accept the relationship for what it is a friendship.

3) Ignore her

4) Tell her what I said and leave the girl on your terms and show her how disgusted you are with her (will raise your value and lower hers)

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn you're absolutely right. As much as I hate to admit it to myself. You are right.

We both were drunk and she let me finger her, rub on her she even got wet, but the moment she realized it was me doing it, she abruptly stopped it.

She needs a challenge. That's what she needs. I'm just throwing myself at her being her personal bytch, talking to her like a girlfriend.

There is no fvcking way in hell we will ever room. It's a fantasy I tell her in hopes to bang her. But it will never happen. If we do room,she'll bring over guys and I'll go nuts. I can't have that sh!t. I'm just digging myself into a deeper hole and I need to ESCAPE NOW!

I know for a fact I can't be friends with her because it will eat me alive when I see her being a slvt with other guys. So I guess I just need to cut contact with her - even though I wish I could try to use her as social proof, yaknow, pictures of me and her and stuff where other girls see. Cause this girl is a pretty HB9 ish.

All in all, I am going to tell her that and just ignore her. If I never hear from her again who cares theres billions of girls in this world.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another Sosuaver ran into an Attention Wh0re what a surprise!

Not.

In anycase no need to burn your bridge outright just withdraw attention from her until she starts doing what you want.

These sickos thrive on jealousy games so like Bible Belt says you must beat them at their own game by doing the same to them in that scenario.

Start eyeing up other girls and totally ignore her and the guys she is getting with.

Her not getting your attention or jealousy but instead your conveying to her how uninteresting you find her to be is what will drive her to become a c0ck loving nympho for you.

In order to reclaim her lost ego validation of course.

So stop giving her so much attention, stop being her doormat, and when you go to clubs with her or whatever get with other girls right in front of her fvcking face.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have dropped her off at your room, gone to the bar, downed like 2 shots, and hit the club again. Why waste a perfectly good vegas trip on just one hot girl, when there's a sea of equally hot girls waiting to be had?

Another bold adventure squandered by the squimish...Oh these kid's today!