Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Met, hit it off, she went abroad for a week, when should i ask her out?

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, so last Sat was the second time meeting a coworker of one of my best friends (first time was over a year ago) and this time around we ended up hitting it off and dancing together throughout the nite.

Anyways we exchanged numbers, a little texting during the day that sunday and then she texted me monday nite, which i followed up with a call. We were on the phone for an hour (I normally talk on phone like 5 min MAX with females lol) and I had mentioned how much fun we had sat and that we should get together soon to which she agreed.

She went on a trip with family abroad for the labor day weekend and will be back monday night. I'm going to be unusually busy working wed-fri night this upcoming week and next week and all day both saturdays til late evening, think it'd be too soon to text or call her this tuesday afternoon to ask her out for dinner? We're both mid 20s so texting isn't really a big thing, i'd probably try to text her while shes at work midday/early afternoon..

I don't really want to come off over-eager or needy but at the same time shes pretty cute, seems really nice and interesting and I'd like to see where it could go.. any advice is much appreciated, thanks

^__^

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it Tuesday bro. You guys already hit it off and it's obvious that she likes you. Let her know you have a busy week ahead of you and that Tuesday is the only good day for you. She'll understand. Plus you'll have plenty to talk about (her trip).

All girls like busy guys with lives.

Good luck.

^_^

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice man, I'm gonna send her a txt early in the afternoon before she's off of work tuesday for dinner and stroll in the city that night