Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Met her in a weird way...

Onetimeguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Short and sweet, I was taking a driving lesson with my driving instructor. He calls his next client to confirm the lesson. The call is on loud speaker and a sexy female voice answers...

Once my lesson is done, I tell my instructor that she has a sweet voice and to tell her I said hello lol.

A few minutes later, I get a call from my instructor, he says "someone wants to say hello" - it's the girl! Apparently he told her what I said.. Me and her had a brief 5 minute conversation and I ask her for her number, she gives it to me.

I have her number now. I have no clue what she looks like but I asked my instructor and he said she's hot.

Do I call her or text her? How do I start a conversation with her leading onto meeting her?

See, told you guys this post was short and sweet lol

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Send her a text in a couple of days mentioning something about her voice like "I miss hearing your voice over a loudspeaker" or something playful like that. As soon as she engages invite her to do something specific on a specific day. Let us know how it turns out!

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick. Offer to teach her how to drive stick.

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Ripped said:
Send her a text in a couple of days mentioning something about her voice like "I miss hearing your voice over a loudspeaker" or something playful like that. As soon as she engages invite her to do something specific on a specific day.
What's wrong with just calling her, asking her out? And not for something specific, just, let's meet, this time, this place.

Onetimeguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Ripped said:
Send her a text in a couple of days mentioning something about her voice like "I miss hearing your voice over a loudspeaker" or something playful like that. As soon as she engages invite her to do something specific on a specific day. Let us know how it turns out!
Yeah, that's kinda on the track of what I was thinking..

But was thinking of exchanging a few texts, then pics and ask her out..

Will let you lot know how it does turn out...

Onetimeguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
hudpes said:
What's wrong with just calling her, asking her out? And not for something specific, just, let's meet, this time, this place.
Nothing wrong with it but my only issue is that my first 2-3 phone convo skills aren't that great. After the first 2-3 convo's, the chicks won't let me off the fricken phone, they become addicted! I guess it's about my comfort level, once I've gained it with someone, I can be myself..

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh oh..could be a fatty...this may be interesting. Set up a date pronto, and fill us in on what transpires.