Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

met girl when i was drunk, call?

gophking

Reaction score
hey all, the other night me and the guys i work with had a big party (everyone there was pretty much 16- 22 - im 17).. anyway night was going good and i was meeting a bunch of girls but i met this one chick and by this time i was pretty drunk however she said she was driving so i dont think she was, well we kissed for a little bit and i got her number but i dont remember too much else that happened..

now she lives in a town about 30 or 40min from where i live and i was pretty drunk when i met her but from what i remember she seems like a cool girl and is someone i would want to chill with again, my question is even though she lives kind of far from me n i was pretty drunk when i met her should i bother to call her n follow up on this or do you think she'd just be like wtf is this dude callin me for?

the party was sunday so its been a few days, if nething ill call her tomorrow but how should i follow up on her if i should at all?

thanks a lot

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes...

Call her, definately. Wait a couple of days then tell her that you'd like to see her again. If she says no, then at least you tried and you can find some other girls to hit on.

30-40 minutes isn't really that far in the grand scheme of things.

gophking

Reaction score
i hear ya bro, i actually just called her up last night as i was out at my friends party (its been 2 days so its alrite)..

anyway she said she definitley wants to hang out again n i think theres this party wed. we are probably goin to , i was definitly gettin a good vibe from her over the phone so i'm lookin forward to it

jason999

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's great, dude.

gophking

Reaction score
hope u werent bein sarcastic - no need for that here

neway, not makin that party because its too far from where i live and i have to go to work the next day- i do think i would have banged her if i did go (she told me on the phone she was gonna get drunk)

im kind of bummed out i couldn't make the party but ill just do something else for the night, ill just figure something else out and have to hang out with her later this week (when she won;t be so far away- her house ~25min this party about 45min)

-well she just called me from the party n wished i was there, i just told her i mite call her tomorrow to do something n she sounded kinda upset she wasnt goin to see me tointe

Last edited: