Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Met girl in line. What would you do?

1-800-HellNo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll keep this as short as possible.
I was at a Verizon store waiting to get my new phone.
They were really backed up that day and this dime was waiting too.
She was incredibly hot, 5'10, just my type.
She started conversation with me, and definitely was flirting. I kept my cool and think I played it off pretty good, for having almost nothing to work with.

She was telling me she was mad the ice cream place next door was closed, because she was stressed and wanted some.
I was gonna try for an insta-date by taking her to an ice cream place nearby, but got called up to the counter right then. I was gonna tell her to give me her number so i could test out my new phone.

When i was finally done, she was at the other counter, taking care of her phone. It didn't feel "right" to wait, and i wasn't sure what else to do, so i left.

What would you have done?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
1-800-HellNo said:
I'll keep this as short as possible.
I was at a Verizon store waiting to get my new phone.
They were really backed up that day and this dime was waiting too.
She was incredibly hot, 5'10, just my type.
She started conversation with me, and definitely was flirting. I kept my cool and think I played it off pretty good, for having almost nothing to work with.

She was telling me she was mad the ice cream place next door was closed, because she was stressed and wanted some.
I was gonna try for an insta-date by taking her to an ice cream place nearby, but got called up to the counter right then. I was gonna tell her to give me her number so i could test out my new phone.

When i was finally done, she was at the other counter, taking care of her phone. It didn't feel "right" to wait, and i wasn't sure what else to do, so i left.

What would you have done?

If I was you?

Regretted it.

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would've waited outside the store if it had only one exit. Then when she comes out. "How about that ice cream?" or even better "let's go get that ice cream"

Secondtimeround

Don Juan
Reaction score
Making sure, you had built good rapport with her already, grab her by the hand while she is still finishing off the sentence/ conversation and tell her to lets screw the line and go find an ice cream store?

I've done this before mid date to do something else completely off the road and girls love it; someone leading them and doing something spontaneous.

Bear in mind though, I'm a recovering AFC so I don't know if I have any say in this.