met drunken hb thats from my class need help

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
last night I was out at the bars and I was with my roomate. He ends up running into a girl he knows. we chill on the street figuring out what we are gonna do and I see this HB with her. Im buzzed. My friends girl tells us to come to her house.

We start walking towards the car and the HB (drunk but not falling over drunk) was walking right by my side and says something to the effect well you are riding with us so I think I should know your name (ioi) I say my name she says hers. Then she mentions yea im going to be a commercial real estate broker. I say oh for who? she says blah bblah. I then look at her closer (was dark out) and it is this hb from my real estate class. I then casually say oh are you in so and sos class? she says yea i said me too. She then says ive never seen you are you lying (she was playing dumb i think, i sit right in front of her)? I then say (playing dumb) you havent seen me? i havent seen you either. she then goes on a rant about the teacher and some other stuff.

we get to the house (im tired and still buzzed). she kept on initiating chat like 3-4 different times(ioi) with me about stuff and real estate and I kept on DHVing but didnt really neg her. I was watching tv on the couch and she came over and was acting all tipsy and saying you wanna dance etc. before i can answer she ran off. she then came back over and started dancing on my lap and arm lol. we were talking again and we explained where we sat in class etc.

Our ride came i didnt say bye to her (she was pissing or something). Im going to see her in class tomorrow. Should I say whats up or just ignore her and see if she initiates again. If i say something to her its going to have to be a neg cause i can tell she has options with guys (not a slvt by any means but a good looking girl). Im also thinking that she was somewhat drunk and if i say something she might be all stupid and say i dont remember. im leaning towards ignoring and seeing what she does considering she sits right behind me. if i talk to her i dont know what to say.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Ignoring her isn't going to get you anywhere, imo.

I'd sit next to the filthy slut and take it from there.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
I was thinking ignoring one time then the next time say something