Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Met a quality girl. I think i played my cards wrongly.

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since i broke up with my ex, I'm feeling great seeing another (This time its a quality girl.
Seeing some others too but most of them look like they have BPD.

However, I think i've played my cards wrongly in this situation for the quality chick.

Some background, we have Tons of common friends (May be a bad thing). We share tons of common interest together (Into musical instruments, both have braces, many more. Plus.. she's a keeper, giver. Comes from a Nice loving family and perfect job.) Quality girls are hard to find.

I was regarded as a high value male in the circle of her friends.

We talked on Internet Messaging quite often, as we have a lot of things in common to discuss.

Events.

Last friday night,
She called me up asking what's up for the night, I was singing with my friends and i invited her over, we all had fun. I can feel that she's into me, (physically clinging to me)

Saturday
We are supposed to meet up with a group of common friends. But both of us are early. The rest are god-dam late for 2 hours. We decided to watch a movie. Just then.. our friends arrived and we have to cancel the movie (As originally, we are supposed to meet up in a group). We went to the club. Nothing big deal happened.

After the clubbing session.. I feel that she's not into me as much as before..

Monday
Group of friends (Me and her inclusive) meet up again and chill out at a bar. Was chatting and I asked her out for this sunday for a local festival. I asked her out naturally, with no sense of desperation. She accepted and suggested we go catch the movie earlier on sunday.

Tuesday Wednesday

Group of friends meet up again. Gosh.. the more i type about it, the more i think I'm being too available. I can sense friend-zone coming soon, she wasn't into me as much as before although she accepted my date for Sunday. Even at IM, she seems to reply slower and lesser. Low interest?

Played my cards wrongly indeed. I would care less if she's a b!tch, but this's a quality chick and I will try to improve the situation.

Some highlights coming on.
1) Her friends invited me to her birthday party this saturday.
2) We are going out alone on Sunday (Movies and local festival).

How would you play to improve the situation.?

I'm going out to sarge with some local DJs now. See ya guys.

ligyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
DjVelvet said:
Saturday
We are supposed to meet up with a group of common friends. But both of us are early. The rest are god-dam late for 2 hours. We decided to watch a movie. Just then.. our friends arrived and we have to cancel the movie (As originally, we are supposed to meet up in a group). We went to the club. Nothing big deal happened.

After the clubbing session.. I feel that she's not into me as much as before..
Something could have happened there. The two of you were alone for a while. Great time to get talking and escalate the relationship. You liked her at this point didn't you? Why didn't you express that?

DjVelvet said:
Played my cards wrongly indeed. I would care less if she's a b!tch, but this's a quality chick and I will try to improve the situation.
Even though she's giving you several signs of disinterest, you still have not lost any attraction for her. Did she put a spell on you?

DjVelvet said:
Some highlights coming on.
1) Her friends invited me to her birthday party this saturday.
2) We are going out alone on Sunday (Movies and local festival).

How would you play to improve the situation.?
OK, you seem pretty determined with this chick. I can't really give any specific advice for what to do, because it may not fit in with who you are and what you expect of yourself. Sounds like it's going to be an interesting weekend though

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i know what's wrong.

Too much group dates. - Not much opportunities to escalate.

Bzzz..

Reaction score
DjVelvet said:
I think i know what's wrong.

Too much group dates. - Not much opportunities to escalate.

Bzzz..
Correctamundo!!!

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some updates about my situation.

Not called her on thurs and Fri, was really busy myself.

Saturday was the birthday party of her close female friend, whom happens to be a casual friend of mine. We all had fun. And i brought her to somewhere private to chat or slight kino (Leading the way from the crowd by holding her shoulders).

She suddenly talked about something personal. She mentioned that in her group of friends, there are 2 other guys after her and she's a little bit interested in one of them (I believe it was real, slightly interested). I was a bit disappointed in my heart but I still kept it cool and let her continue. `

Anyway, we are going to see one another tomorrow (Sunday) that we have set a week ago for movies and a local festival. I'm going to escalate from there and see how things work out. LOL... its kinda tough to game her i know..

Anyway if things don't work out, I'll just move on since i have not invested that much on her.

Any tips to game her?
-Kino, I'm natural

No worries, i'm beginning to find other chicks. What makes her special (though this word is a taboo in this forum) is that she's a high quality girl, a definate one.