Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Met a "Incel-Chad" yesterday And He Confirmed

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at the state fair with a buddy of mine and his friends. He introduced us. The incel chad was a former 312 pound fat guy who lost 75 pounds and now is buff. The guy is dedicated and wakes up every day at 4 am to hit the gym for an hour and a half no matter what. The guy is clearly still autistic and spoke with a lisp(and was socially awkward) Was a huge lord of the Rings fan too, I didn't know how to react when he told me

"I would fucc all the elves in the book even the dead ones"

I shyt you not he deada$$ said that but here is the kicker as we are talking he showed me pictures of the girls he's dating. Since losing the weight he's now banging the chicks he wants you know the quirky artsy type of chicks. What's the point of this thread?

That even an autistic incel can get girls if he levels up, and hits the gym

Happy Friday

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did he tell you that he was incel before he lost the weight?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did he tell you that he was incel before he lost the weight?
He didn't use the word incel but it was obvious he mentioned when he was 300 pounds he couldn't get a date, and he mentioned he was autistic which was obvious to me from his non-filter and also how he lacked social queues and understanding. Good guy just a tad weird

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't a Chad because Chads are created in middle school and high school and develop a personality that carries with them even if they peak & decline. You can only be born a Chad, so this guy is a Chad-lite.

I agree that you don't need to much to get women and most struggling single men are just lazy with victim complexes.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purpose and self development will never not be the right answer, may not be the best answer at any given time but it's never gonna be wrong.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at the state fair with a buddy of mine and his friends. He introduced us. The incel chad was a former 312 pound fat guy who lost 75 pounds and now is buff. The guy is dedicated and wakes up every day at 4 am to hit the gym for an hour and a half no matter what. The guy is clearly still autistic and spoke with a lisp(and was socially awkward) Was a huge lord of the Rings fan too, I didn't know how to react when he told me

"I would fucc all the elves in the book even the dead ones"

I shyt you not he deada$$ said that but here is the kicker as we are talking he showed me pictures of the girls he's dating. Since losing the weight he's now banging the chicks he wants you know the quirky artsy type of chicks. What's the point of this thread?

That even an autistic incel can get girls if he levels up, and hits the gym

Happy Friday
I would have said "Me too. But maybe not the dead ones."

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't a Chad because Chads are created in middle school and high school and develop a personality that carries with them even if they peak & decline. You can only be born a Chad, so this guy is a Chad-lite.
This. Winning the lottery doesn't instantly buy you class. This is a gradual process.