Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Met a hot Brasilian girl on okcupid

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this very hot 19 yo Brasilian girl on okcupid. She is VERY receptive to me. We spoke for a long time and turns out she's dating someone, but she's willing to spend time with me when she comes to the states.

Here's the issue: She wont be in the states until March of next year. So I have no damn clue how I'm going to keep her interested until then. Something is just telling me to forget this one, but she is a really nice girl (from what I could see) so I don't really want to. I mean, she's bound to lose interest one day.

Opinions guys?

like2jam

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right. Keeping her interested for 9-10 months is going to be a hell of a challenge, esp if she is hot AND dating someone.

Dom1noe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much effort for a very uncertain result. Just let her contact you before she comes, otherwise you're going to come out as needy.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That you're even entertaining the idea of "waiting on" on a girl for almost one YEAR is ridiculous. Just tell her to message you when she arrives and completely forget about her and move on. Put no more effort into this one. If you ever hear back from her, great. If not, big deal.