Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Met a girl online, banged her, what next?

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a rundown of how things went:

Had some sex talk over texts, we had agreed that after meeting she was coming over to my place
Met for a few beers, she came back to my place
Banged her that night and the morning (I made her *** five times, three at night twice in the morning - I doubt what's coming ahead was because of my performance)

This happened Sunday, she left Monday morning

Sent her a quick text during the day to acknowledge her existence

Tuesday, sent her a text asking for her weekend schedule, saying she could come over for a movie, to which she replied:

"This weekend may not work for me, next week might be better. I'll check my schedule and get back to you"

We all know what that means... Any way I can try to turn this around?

I was thinking NC until next Wednesday, and if she hasn't contacted me by then, try again to invite her to the movie, and if I still get an iffy answer, get rid of the number and move on with my life

If she does contact me, I was thinking of making her life a bit difficult. If she contacts me with a day she's free, say I'm not and I'll be in touch. If she contacts me just to idle chat, reply with very brief messages and not invite her for anything for at least 3-4 days

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go ghost completely and see what happens.

You want that hamster spinning.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it were me, I would not contact her.

If it went as well as you say...she'll very likely initiate contact.

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
If it were me, I would not contact her.

If it went as well as you say...she'll very likely initiate contact.
Alright, sounds fair... I'm not really big on ONS (usually go for LTR) so not too experienced... What usually explains that type of behavior? Other than women being women... Guilt? Craving an ego boost by having me chase her? Psycho-*****? All of the above? :D

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya lol.

could be anything.

I prefer to not waste time on women that have me guessing all the time.

If they are interested, they WILL certainly come back, usually within a week.

She said she would get back to you, so the ball is in her court....don't go chasing the ball.

keep us updated.

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
ya lol.

could be anything.

I prefer to not waste time on women that have me guessing all the time.

If they are interested, they WILL certainly come back, usually within a week.

keep us updated.
Alright thanks! Last question, I take advantage since you're around, I've always respected your posts... Like I said I'm not used to deal with these mind games: If she does contact me, I was thinking of making her life a bit difficult. If she contacts me with a day she's free, say I'm not and I'll be in touch. If she contacts me just to idle chat, reply with very brief messages and not invite her for anything for at least 3-4 days. What say you?

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BannedGod said:
Alright, sounds fair... I'm not really big on ONS (usually go for LTR) so not too experienced... What usually explains that type of behavior? Other than women being women... Guilt? Craving an ego boost by having me chase her? Psycho-*****? All of the above? :D
Dude, she might have just wanted to get laid. You both got what you wanted.

Anything else is gravy.

If her hamster is spinning, it's probably for another guy.

Don't worry about her. If she calls, fine. But don't hold your breath.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
BannedGod said:
Sent her a quick text during the day to acknowledge her existence

Tuesday, sent her a text asking for her weekend schedule, saying she could come over for a movie, to which she replied:

"This weekend may not work for me, next week might be better. I'll check my schedule and get back to you"

We all know what that means... Any way I can try to turn this around?

I was thinking NC until next Wednesday, and if she hasn't contacted me by then, try again to invite her to the movie, and if I still get an iffy answer, get rid of the number and move on with my life

If she does contact me, I was thinking of making her life a bit difficult. If she contacts me with a day she's free, say I'm not and I'll be in touch. If she contacts me just to idle chat, reply with very brief messages and not invite her for anything for at least 3-4 days
Bro "acknowledge her existence" sounds a little harsh, but that's me.

Anyway why all the games? If she contacts me here and I'll be busy and if she doesn't contact me here I'll be free, way too complicated. This isn't a tactical court case where you trying to win for a million dollars or some sneaky agenda you want to push on people, its a chick you want to sleep with.

Her: "This weekend may not work for me, next week might be better. I'll check my schedule and get back to you"
You: "OK, let me know."

If no response by Monday, text "Still waiting to hear from you about this week."

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BannedGod said:
I've always respected your posts... Like I said I'm not used to deal with these mind games: If she does contact me, I was thinking of making her life a bit difficult. If she contacts me with a day she's free, say I'm not and I'll be in touch. If she contacts me just to idle chat, reply with very brief messages and not invite her for anything for at least 3-4 days. What say you?
Thanks for the complement....I learned everything I know right here.
(from a horrible BPD relationship)

I wouldn't make it difficult....maybe try it later if it seems the thing to do,
like if she starts cancelling etc...

I would not get back to her at all if you don't hear from her. There's lots of women out there,
if you got her you can get another one.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't contact her anymore. The ball is definitely in her court.
She's told you she'll get back to you, so now go bang done more women. Don't get hung up on this one, just be thankful for another notch in the bedpost and get some more numbers.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny when the shoe's on the other foot. The last few women I've banged on the first date haven't gotten back in touch. On one hand it's a relief.. I got some cheap, easy sex and I don't have to deal with them wanting to be my girlfriend.. but on the other hand MY hamster is spinning LOL.

She's not interested bro. She had her sex and wants to move on. May have been good or even great, but for whatever reason she wants to move on. Some chicks are like that.

Guys pump and dump, girls do it too. Enjoy it, the tables are turned a little. It's a trip.

My theory is the following: lots of girls aren't really interested in a relationship for whatever reason. Maybe they're lazy, maybe they're too busy, maybe they're about to move, whatever. But, like guys, girls occasionally get super horny. Like sometimes out of the blue I get super horny for like a week or two, I get laid, and then it subsides and I'm back to relaxing.

Maybe this chick just got super horny, and you were so awesome in bed that you quenched that thirst and now she's back to being relaxed. She didn't want a relationship, she was just horny. You satisfied her. Feel better? :)

Last edited:

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
What next? U want a medal bro?
A medal would be nice, sir!

Anyways, I'll just play it by the ear, I don't really care if I don't hook up with her again in the long run, it would have been a good lay for a while though, definitely in the top girls I've had in the sack

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About girls from online going ghost....there are typically two main reasons:

1) They just were not that into you. Maybe she thought you were hot from your picture and that you were so-so when she actually met you. I have been on the other side of that myself and I can tell you I was waiting for the date to be over and then I went ghost.

2) They are dealing with the 10,000 messages they get online and after message 100, you're a footnote in her history. Yes, girls get an ABSURD amount of attention online and their attention span rivals that of a gold fish.