Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

met a dope girl tonight but i have a girlfriend (sort of field report)

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man

so i'm at this party and i'm really infatuated with this super sexy black girl right.. sorta made eye contact a few times, and decided that i would make a point to approach and talk to her before i left.. even just to not care if she's not feelin me

so i do

when i do, she's with 3 other friends. i basically walk towards their little group (at the time, no other dudes doing anything but looking at them) and say hi, and her (also) sexy latina friend kinda even made the first move in saying 'hi, my name is XXXXX' so i meet her, followed by the sexy black girl, then followed by their 2 other friends.

so the latina girl is really outgoing and we start chattin it up. next thing i know i've been talkin to her for 20-30 minutes. and she's a close talker too, like right in my face.. we slowly moved away from the other girls and we're talking, she touches my shoulder a few times, all that. convo doesn't really hit an akward spot, steady flowin right. got her number ba da boom ba da bing. then i go pee and get another beer and **** is kinda winding down at the party and it's time to go. so i'm like to my boy, yo ima holler at this girl right quick before we bail. so "part" of the reason i got her # is that i'm in a band and we have a show in 2 weeks and she seemed interested, but i didnt have a flyer. but when i go to say good bye, im like "aight it was nice to meet you, i'm gonna call you with some info on our show BUT, we should hang out anyway" or something like that, and she agreed bla bla bla.

all the signs were there. we hit it off really. AND SHE'S FVCKING HOTT LATINA.. CURVY, OUTGOING, CONFIDENT, JUST HOT.

but umm yea, i have a girlfriend.

she stayed home tonight.

i been seein her for like a year, but it's not like i'm married or anything, and i don't plan on marrying her, BUT, things for the most part are good. i don't want to let go or break up with her just because i want to see other people in general (as all men do), and namely this hot ass latina girl i met tonight... OR DO I??

it's hard... i want to hook up with other girls, but i dont want to close the door forever with my girlfriend. i guess you can't have your cake and eat it too. cheatings bad right? if i want to really pursue this latina girl i met, i should break up with my girlfriend. right?

but that would suck if **** didnt pan out with new girl and then i hurt my girlfriends feelings by breaking up with her for no reason.

im ramblin now

decisions, decisions

crossroads forks in the road

damn that girl was hot though.. not like 10 out of 10, probly 8, but we vibed personality wise which is automatic extra points, which i don't really have with my current girl.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Set up some dates or whatever with this latin girl. Just because you are hanging out doesnt mean you are banging her.

So you chill with her a couple times, find out if she is actually worth ditching your girlfriend for. Once the reconnosaince missions are complete then you should make your decision.

Personally i would go for any hot girl with an exotic ethnicity because they are a hot commodity where i come from.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
word,, yea thats probably what i will do

hang out with her/be friends with her

find out if the chemistry is really there and if i wanna pursue her, THEN exactly, make the decision

its like making sure you have a new job before you quit your current job

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna bump this,, like to see more peoples input on this. Though I suppose Julian hit the nail.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crackhead

its like making sure you have a new job before you quit your current job
Nicely put, thats exactly what you wanna do in this situation. Nothing wrong with a little window shopping. You aint buying anything yet. ;)