Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"messing around question"

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and a female friend recently hooked up like a week ago but we talked about dating for like 6 months and had been kissing and dating long before that.. well she asked me like 6 months ago when she first kissed me to fool around with her but i shot her down and said we had better be good... and we followed those plans until now...

we've been doing some thinking and me, and I can tell by her body actions that she wants to "mess around" and experiment with our hands... we'll im a virgin and she isnt... and i have never doen anythign like this.. and I was wondering how in the world do I even start the process, a female friend called it step 2 and my g/f todl me we had to move to step 2 and it looked like she was gonna have to take lead..
BUT i want to start it, because I think by me not messing aroudn with her she loses some interest in me and wonders why I havent done it yet..

How do I ask to mess around, do i say: hey, are you OKay and do you want to mess around as my hand goes up her shirt..lol...
thats what my female frined told me to say.. ???

I want to start doing stuff liek that before she gives up hope on us doing anything and she may lose interest, but its been 10 months and she hasnt lost interest yet and hopefully she wont..
Thnak You for any help..

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you really have to chill out. I just replied to another thread of yours. You seem to be overanalysing EVERYTHING and believe me you'll lose her if you keep acting like a little *****. Unless she's an UG of course but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and inferring that she isn't. I guess I'll try and answer your (admittedly weird) question.

"Messing around" just happens. You shouldn't have to plan it and you most certainly shouldn't 'ask' her to "mess around". That's just plain stupid and retarded. "messing around" should just happen because you are both so caught up in the passion of the moment that things do themselves. Sorta. Like it should almost be automatic... like your body takes over and thinking doesn't have a great deal to do with it. I bet you won't understand that so I'll try and give you and example.

You are both sitting on a couch or a bed or something just talking about stuff, you interrupt and say something like "wow you're eyes are really beautiful" (only if it's true and you're not always complimenting her) and then lightly stroke her hair while you look intently in to her eyes. Next you pull her head towards yours and give her one of those awesome, slow, passionate kisses you're best known for. From there everything should just develop by itself. Like the kiss gets more intense and she gets on top of you and starts rubbing herself all over you. Then you more or less throw her off and you get on top then start kissing her neck and down to the top of her tits. Reach under her shirt and undo her bra from the back then keep kissing her. She'll more than likely sit up now and take her shirt off and then thats your cue to start lovin dem nipples etc etc etc. Dude don't take this as gospel I'm just tryin to provide an example of how "messing around" usually happens cause I think you have it all wrong. My two cents anyways. Hope this helps.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PiNkMaGGiT
"Messing around" just happens. You shouldn't have to plan it and you most certainly shouldn't 'ask' her to "mess around". That's just plain stupid and retarded. "messing around" should just happen because you are both so caught up in the passion of the moment that things do themselves. Sorta. Like it should almost be automatic... like your body takes over and thinking doesn't have a great deal to do with it.
Exactly.

Unplug your mind! Disengage all your pointless rationalizations and let your inner caveman enjoy himself, damn it. Identify what it is that you want, and get it.

It's really not that difficult if you just let go. Stop trying to control everything and just let go. It's gets only easier after that, I assure you ;)

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I'm seeing now, we went out and had a few drinks (by the tone of your question I imagine drinks might be illegal for you but...) and talked, and talked and talked and had some real fun getting to know each other. I brought her back to my place and she was saying something about her sister and neice and I just leaned over, placed my hand on the back of her neck and kissed her...etc...etc...

Later on that night I was giving her the old bone and she was asking "what did you do to me"....

I smiled and thought "I wish I knew".

You can't plan stuff like this, but you can be prepared. Don't ask, next time your close to her, just kiss her. If she responds well, say, lets go back to my room, or your room or the basement or the treehouse in the back or somewhere your unlikely to be caught by your parents. Oh, ya, bring a condom, just in case.

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i now know what you mean when you say "that stuff isnt planned", me and my girl friend went out cruising and i was rubbing her inner thigh while i drove and she was rubbing my bicep.. we went back to her house and she told me she had ot change her shirt, i asked if i coudl watch and she said No but then she said : im just kidding me, follow me if you want too* but i didnt hear her say follow me though..lol..
then we went into her house and we were pillow fighting on her couch and she was keeping her hands on me and kept her eyes on me but i didnt do anythign I kept my hands to myslef then i she leaned over and said, let me tell you something-- you'll like it..
so i leaned over and she wisperd in my ear: " im gonna undo my belt and take off my pants and pull my tampon out and let you suck on it"... i thought she meant her tampon and i was like: eeww thats gross but like 5 miniutes later it hit me..lol.. she meant her pus** so I asked her, did you mean your tampon or pus**? she smiled and gave me a hug and laughed and then the phone rang--eerrr.. so she had ot leave because she was going 4 wheeler riding, so i pretty well ruined that for teh time being but she was pretty horny so i figure friday night its gonna be on..lol...
haha... just an update if you have any suggestiosn give me them..

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude.... wtf? What kinda dirty-skank-crack*****-***** says somethin like that? If some chick told me anything about her feminine hygiene within any proximity to a makeout session I'd punch her in the face. Not seriously but you know what I mean.

THis sounds like a very erm strange relationship. No insult intended but it doesn't sound normal. At all. She sounds like she knows she has a huge amount of power, influence and control over you and she's playin it. Just by the way everything you've said seems to be up to her, I think you're letting her control things waaaaay to much. I don't care if yous have been friends for 49 years or whatever, it all changes once it hits the relationship stage. And for the worse if she knows shes the one driving in the relationship. I'd proceed with caution man.

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i have been cautious.. very cautious! she may think she drives the relationship but i have a secret, I could care less about what goes on between us so if she messes up-- shes gonna hit the curb and im gonna give hints that I am the man and I control the relationship for the most part, because she walked on me before and I left... and ive been confronting her on stuff i ddint like and i think she respects it.. like yesterday she didnt call me all day, may have-- i dunno.. but i wasnt home if she did and im gonna give her hell about it today because she did give me hell about it before.. lataz..