Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Messed up really bad today

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today around noon, I wuz gettin somethin to drink and I see this HB right in front of me, I had more than a minute to say somethin but I just couldn't get anythin out of my mouth. You could say I was nervous or something, now lookin back I messed up badly. The problem is that I have so many limiting beliefs ingrained in me by my parents. They tell me that if I approach a woman she'll think im desparate, that in order to get a woman I must have good looks and lots of money. Whats the best way to get rid of the nervoussness inside u?

AIR-PILOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I had the same problem when I was younger, couldn't open my mouth, when I did never said the right things..and the list goes on and on. Being Nervous is a natural thing and you can't do away with it, you sure can control it. Just talk man, say a "What' up?" it won't hurt, she might say something back she might not..take the chance, your not going to lose anything..if she doesn't want to be in your kingdom, so be it...there are plenty of others waiting to join.

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you right man. see the problem with me is starting off the convo. once it gets started, then things are smooth. what are some good tips for opening?

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple, go talk to ten other women. Depending on where you are skill-wise, you could talk to uglies, or HBs, or just anybody who walks by. If you have trouble with what to say, try some of the canned openers found at fastseduction.com.

AIR-PILOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LADawg49
you right man. see the problem with me is starting off the convo. once it gets started, then things are smooth. what are some good tips for opening?
Well the thing is this...pick up lines don't work. The thing that works for me is a simple HELLO..or WHAT'S UP. Keep it simple. Since you say you can keep a conversation going, I think that would be the best start. Try it, it works .. even if their not interested at first.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are joking right? You want to know how to come up with openings and approaching woman? There are tons of articles on it.

AIR-PILOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don_Joffe
You are joking right? You want to know how to come up with openings and approaching woman? There are tons of articles on it.
Oh yeah and read the articles :)