Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Messed up again..and clueless

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How can I ensure that my text messages to a girl are not ignored? What steps can I take to resume communication with her? Also, what is the most important factor to keep in mind while texting a girl to make her feel attracted?
Your screenshot is in an alien language that we do not understand.

The majority here speaks English.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The forum language is English, do not post in languages other than English, it’s gibberish to most on the forum. English is the common language that holds this forum together given the forum’s international audience.

Bolt_nayak

Don Juan
Reaction score
The forum language is English, do not post in languages other than English, it’s gibberish to most on the forum. English is the common language that holds this forum together given the forum’s international audience.

Thanks for the reminder! I'll be sure to stick to English in my posts on this forum.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How can I ensure that my text messages to a girl are not ignored? What steps can I take to resume communication with her? Also, what is the most important factor to keep in mind while texting a girl to make her feel attracted?
Honestly, it’s best to avoid any kind of chit-chatting on apps. If you need to talk to her, ask her out on a date. If you feel like having a quick chat, call her or text for a short period of time. Avoid pointless chit chatting that might give the idea that you’re doing nothing or got nothing going on with your life and time.

In other words, avoid getting ignored by making your time too worth for it.

Bolt_nayak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, it’s best to avoid any kind of chit-chatting on apps. If you need to talk to her, ask her out on a date. If you feel like having a quick chat, call her or text for a short period of time. Avoid pointless chit chatting that might give the idea that you’re doing nothing or got nothing going on with your life and time.

In other words, avoid getting ignored by making your time too worth for it.
Hey G, thanks for your help! I'm finding it a bit challenging to implement this, but I really appreciate your guidance. I'll definitely give it my best shot!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You can't and what this tells me along with your other post is that you have a scarcity mindset and that type of mindset does not lead to success with women.

If she ignores your text messages you do nothing, and move on to other women.

That's it. Stop wasting your time with women who aren't interested and start using your time to go find new women who are.

Guys think because they have a number from a girl that they have gotten somewhere. The truth is, women give out their numbers for many reasons and a lot of times it doesn't have anything to do with their interest level in you.

You could text this girl for the next year and she isn't going to go out with you. You could go online or out and about and meet a woman who will go out with you tomorrow. Which makes more sense and seems like a better usage of time?

Nothing you text is going to force a woman who simply isn't interested in you to become interested. It doesn't work like that. She isn't texting you back because she isn't interested. Period.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score