Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

messaging wasn't but but it turned to single message

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She posted a story and I replied. First 3-5 messages was good but then she turned to single message(Probably She bored)
Her story was about a cat and as I say We messaged about a few messages. now our message stucked in "Cat or dog" question. She replied as cat but didn't asked me.
I don't want to ger her bored. But also I don't want to treat like needy so what should I do?
I will finish conversation for today. and I wanna write her later(probably for another story after somedays) But how to do? She just replied as cat to my question. What should I say now?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I didnt finish reading, your writing is too boring. I would imagine a hot girl gets bored more easily.

Ahhh just messin with you. I dont know brother, tease her or something, then ask her out on a date. Dont over think. Spin more plates.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt finish reading, your writing is too boring. I would imagine a hot girl gets bored more easily.

Ahhh just messin with you. I dont know brother, tease her or something, then ask her out on a date. Dont over think. Spin more plates.
My English isn't good. Soo I can't write funny in English I just try to explaing things sorry for that :S