Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Message to Guys who are Unsuccessful with Women

Reaction score
whether you are nerdy, geeky, creepy, virgin, AFC, loser, ect, whatever you feel you are or what you have been called, you NEED TO ACCEPT IT AS A FACT

i was the worst everything when i was 17, and at the time, my #1 mistake was not accepting that i was a failure.........when i opened my eyes and realized that i am a failure in the dating world, that is when my best changes happened

i now speak down to all of you as a CERTIFIED PLAYER/DON JUAN

i do speak down to you, its what u deserve for being the failures that you are.........i know u like having your hand help by the "nice don juans" on here, but i will tell u, from personal experience, u will NEVER improve unless you are told straight up that you are at fault for your own failure

i dont want to hear the ones that i am addressing tell me that im bragging, that im flaming, that im this or that, cuz this is not even about ME, its about YOU

FACT: you are a joke when it comes to having women in your life, and I am a KING, so i WILL look down on you, but as a good king, i want to help you all as much as possible

FACT: all unsuccessful men have to listen to successful men, without a single doubt.........it needs to be "yes sir" and that is it, AN UNSUCCESSFUL MAN CANNOT QUESTION A MAN WHO HAS GOOD SUCCESS

FACT: all EXCUSES need to stop now........i dont care if u think shes a slut, i dont care if u think shes an airhead, i dont care if shes not intellectual enough for u...............FVCK HER BRAINS OUT BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT SHE IS THERE FOR, IN YOUR CASE - you are an unsuccessful guy with women, u are to make NO excuses, and you are to get success first, talk later

SUCCEED FIRST, TALK LATER

you, whoever you are, as an usuccessful man, show RESPECT to the man who knows what he is doing and trying to help you.......dont show any disobedience to a man who is sharing his well-practiced successful knowledge with you and trying to anonymously help you get ahead in life when it comes to getting women

take ALL advice given to you, and apply it----dont even take the time to analyze it or question it, because u are not allowed to!!!!!!!! JUST APPLY IT AND REPORT BACK WITH RESULTS

I think i have seen dozens of guys here stuck in their own AFCness because they are too stubborn to listen to advice of seasoned don juans, the above is for all of them

if you flame me, you'll prove yourself to be hateful chump that you are

good day to all ;)

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude i agree.
i used to think i was this huge player when i really wasn't.
it wasn't until that i realized the situation i was really in that i started making improvements.

also, i think this site is 50% bullsh1t.
that other 50% is gold.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
positivity_injection said:
whether you are nerdy, geeky, creepy, virgin, AFC, loser, ect, whatever you feel you are or what you have been called, you NEED TO ACCEPT IT AS A FACT
Don't EVER let anyone define you. If that's what you want to do, then YOU are a failure.

What people really should do is accept themselves totally. Once you accept yourself, you can actually fall in love with yourself. Don't ever let someone tell you who you are, what you can do, and take full responsibility for yourself and all your decisions. Every single decision!

Everyone should tell themselves on a daily basis that they accept themselves.

Do not ever take what anyone tells you and accept it as truth and fact. You define yourself. If you live life listening to what people say you are, you'll be changing into someone new on a daily basis. Once you've accepted yourself, you won't worry about whether someone else accepts you because it won't matter because you already have.

Be a strong and capable force to be reckoned with. Do now catch and hold on to anyone's definition of yourself. I said:

DO NOT ACCEPT ANYONE'S DEFINITION OF WHO YOU ARE!!!

DO NOT!!!

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrik, I disagree with you. What people around you say matters ALOT.

The older more experienced I get, the more I understand that. If people say you're creepy, you're creepy. If they look up to you, you are the sh*t.

Dont lie to yourself man, you know how it is.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to accept who you are and love yourself. But, you also need to recognize what you are not good at. Then, make those changes to improve yourself.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
You need to accept who you are and love yourself. But, you also need to recognize what you are not good at. Then, make those changes to improve yourself.
Realizing what you're not good at is part of accepting yourself.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:

The older more experienced I get, the more I understand that. If people say you're creepy, you're creepy. If they look up to you, you are the sh*t.

It does not matter to me what people think of me. It just doesn't, and I could care less if they think I'm the sh!t or if I'm a creep because no one else defines me, but because I accept myself completely (flaws and all) I never come off creepy.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:

Mavrick is right.

Look at happy and unhappy people. Happy people are happy with themselves and accept themselves no matter what.

Unhappy people are not happy with themselves and are always needing to show other people how great they are because they care so much about what other people think.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
yep, and if girls tell you that you're ugly, you're ugly. Fix it, any way you have to, cuz beauty is NOT in the eye of the beholder, it's the pretty much the same from girl to girl.

The main thing holding guys back on here is looks, I guarantee, and most are to embarrassed to confront reality.
The main thing holding guys back here is using the looks excuse. Unless you look like the elephant man I'm sure some girls will find you attractive.

If you're bothered by your looks then that means you're unhappy with yourself and so if you're not happy with yourself how can you girls to be happy with you?

All the ugly guys who get attractive girls are not bothered about their looks.

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
It does not matter to me what people think of me. It just doesn't, and I could care less if they think I'm the sh!t or if I'm a creep because no one else defines me, but because I accept myself completely (flaws and all) I never come off creepy.
ditto

There is a certain degree to which you should not care what others think of you and to a certain degree to which you do not act stupid and chode like. What you do for yourself, is for yourself only and people will respect you for that. You speak your mind, you say whatever you want. As long as you're not hurting anyone or seek validation, you're ok. That is what we're talking about when we say we love ourselves. When you worry so much about what others think of you, you give your powers away and you will end up acting stupid in trying to get back that respect. So much rides on respect and reputation. If you lose your self respect, there is no way you can get it back. You've let the horse out of the barn without locking the door.

Next time someone tells you how to live or act, tell them, "Let me worry about me and you worry about you."

Sh>t dude, they have their own sh>t to worry about and they come into your life telling you how you should act or how you should behave? Who's the one making a fool of himself? Get a life!

TKS

Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
yep, and if girls tell you that you're ugly, you're ugly. Fix it, any way you have to, cuz beauty is NOT in the eye of the beholder, it's the pretty much the same from girl to girl.
You sound like a moron.

Why go to the trouble trying to appease everyone? It just doesn't work that way.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
some of ya'll ppl are missing his whole point..he aint saying disregard everyone else's opinion and live your own life..he's simply saying if 7 out of 10 girls find you ugly and 7 out of 10 girls find you creepy then pretty much, you're creepy and ugly...ego aside, its not that hard to comprehend

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why is anyone taking advice from this guy? Where has he proven himself? Anyone could just read a David DeAngelo book and get the stuff this guy is saying.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh this guy's been around. I have an idea who he is... hes talking from experience actually.

slitherjef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You said:
FACT: you are a joke when it comes to having women in your life, and I am a KING, so i WILL look down on you, but as a good king, i want to help you all as much as possible
Yeah, so I am a loser. I knew that already. I did not need to hear that from you. But wait! The good news is you want to help those people out who cant get a chick. I am waiting for something that remotely says you are trying to help instead of some ego-boasting bullsh!ting ramble that you posted:

positivity_injection said:

i was the worst everything when i was 17, and at the time, my #1 mistake was not accepting that i was a failure.........when i opened my eyes and realized that i am a failure in the dating world, that is when my best changes happened

i now speak down to all of you as a CERTIFIED PLAYER/DON JUAN

i do speak down to you, its what u deserve for being the failures that you are.........i know u like having your hand help by the "nice don juans" on here, but i will tell u, from personal experience, u will NEVER improve unless you are told straight up that you are at fault for your own failure

i dont want to hear the ones that i am addressing tell me that im bragging, that im flaming, that im this or that, cuz this is not even about ME, its about YOU

FACT: all unsuccessful men have to listen to successful men, without a single doubt.........it needs to be "yes sir" and that is it, AN UNSUCCESSFUL MAN CANNOT QUESTION A MAN WHO HAS GOOD SUCCESS

FACT: all EXCUSES need to stop now........i dont care if u think shes a slut, i dont care if u think shes an airhead, i dont care if shes not intellectual enough for u...............FVCK HER BRAINS OUT BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT SHE IS THERE FOR, IN YOUR CASE - you are an unsuccessful guy with women, u are to make NO excuses, and you are to get success first, talk later

you, whoever you are, as an usuccessful man, show RESPECT to the man who knows what he is doing and trying to help you.......dont show any disobedience to a man who is sharing his well-practiced successful knowledge with you and trying to anonymously help you get ahead in life when it comes to getting women

take ALL advice given to you, and apply it----dont even take the time to analyze it or question it, because u are not allowed to!!!!!!!! JUST APPLY IT AND REPORT BACK WITH RESULTS

I think i have seen dozens of guys here stuck in their own AFCness because they are too stubborn to listen to advice of seasoned don juans, the above is for all of them

if you flame me, you'll prove yourself to be hateful chump that you are

good day to all ;)
I guess I just proved myself to be a hateful chump, eh? Forgive me oh great king! :rolleyes:

If you want to help people out, stop posting bullsh!t and post something useful instead of calling those who don't have the success with women like you do, losers, idots, retard, chumps etc... :trouble:

BTW, I listen to whoever the fvck I want to listen to and I will talk to people however the fvck I want to. Helping people out don't mean telling everyone how good you are and calling the rest of us "losers"