Mere 6.3 girl comes over and nothing then

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her: listen, my very good female friend just got mad at ther boyfriend, do you mind if we just go the three of us to have a drink so I can cheer her up and then we go back to your place?

me: alright.
Chump

her: hey, I had such a great time with you. You're charming and very funy, I really like you!!
Translation: You're a chumpy dude who will be my castrated orbiter friend. Stick around!

So, you failed pretty much every test she set up. If by some miracle you get laid with this chick it will only be because she's a rapidly declining 6.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She invited herself over he can definitely lay her despite putting up with her BS.....and it's only a 6 we are talking about...OP..i know you don't like the rape talk but my original point was to not be discouraged by the turn of the cheek and to keep going on the neck and cheek and back to lips and repeat as necessary...i can't tell you how many girls i have had turn the cheek once or even three times when i went to kiss them only to be knee deep in their pussie% about half an hour later and them wanting me for a relationship shortly after ....it turns them on too when you are aggressive and don't accept no...and by doing this you immediately establish yourself as the dominant partner...you have sex and kiss when you want to or say it's ok...not her...

If you want this chick to be obessesed with you despite your initial blunders...be aggressive next time bang her like she hasn't be banged in a long time and then start acting distant and vague with her after you meetup with her again and have banged her twice.....she will be all over you...it sounds like a game but i just do this naturally because i get bored of most women after one or 2 times sex and it drives them crazy. She will be in the palm of your hands at that point as a plate to do what you want with at any time.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi.

so today this chick was suposed to come to watch another movie at 18:30, then she texted me at 18:40:
her: hey, Im a bit late, ill be there in 15 mins
me: ok

Then, at 19:30 without any other text from her, I decided I had enough and went to the gym.
THis chick texted me at 19:39:
her: hey Im down here

What kind of person texts you she's gonna be 15 mins late, but in the end arrives one hour and ten minutes late?

I have not replied. Im not accepting she comes one hour and ten minutes late just because, taking into account that the first date she came 30 mins late.

If she then suggests that she wants to make it up to me...
I have two options to reply A (this one maybe too direct?) or B, have a look:
me: hi. You seem to have a problem to arrive on time,
a) me: well, you can come here and do a streap dance to me later at 23:00.
b) me: well, you can cook dinner for me some other night at your place and dress something sexy.

What do you think?
Thx

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strike two. BZZZZZZZ!!! Thanx for playin!

This chic is a 49%er, man. She'll come late, mess with your plans, sit on your couch, drink your booze, poke you in the ribs (her version of kino and sex), then leave. All for attention. I don't see this going anywhere. She just won't cross the state line into the Fück Zone. Some chicks just get off on this kind of stuff and you'll get nowhere.

Go by her actions, not her cute texts and future plans. Leave her alone, and let her work harder for your attention. Lots of HB's around the 5-7 mark do this crap. Makes em feel like supermodels.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi.
This girl just texted me like 6 messages, and called me three times, her messages in short:
her: hey, why dont you answer me? I just came to see you taking two buses coming from the other side of the city. I did not meet my friends just to see you this evening, why do you do this??
me: hi. I waited one hour and then left to go to the gym. First time I waited half and hour, today its been one hour.
her: but I just could not get there before, I tried! why do you behave like this?? I just went to see YOU, I wanted to see YOU. It took me one full hour to go there taking two buses (so she took the bus at 18:30, when she was suposed to be here already...lame). If you wanted to leave your apartment you could have told me so I
wouldnt have gone there...
are you there? I dont understand!
etc
etc
etc

Funy thing is, she texted me at 18:40 (probably when she got in the bus) saying she was gonna be here in 15 mins, but it took her another 40 mins.

I wanted to bang her, but I think this behaviour exceeds lack of respect, right?
DO you think if I had taken her bull**** and just kept the date going, I could have ****ed her or not?

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're fine by saying this and laying down the law. She needs to understand how to respect someone else's time. That being said, DO NOT LISTEN TO HER WORDS. Her actions tell you exactly how she's wired. This small piece of advice has saved me so much heartache and wasted time. If she continues to disrespect you, this is only a foreshadowing of what to expect in the future, I guarantee it. DO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT COMES OUT OF HER MOUTH!

Anyhow, you should start going to her place. She's proven to be flaky and unreliable, so if you want to see her, just go to her place. And if other plans come up and you need to cancel, oh well. She gets what she deserves.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but this ***** actuall came to my place, I mean, you all say to listen to her actions not her words, so she indeed came, but 1h10mins late, but why dis she come? I mean, really, she was expecting me to find it ok to arrive so late? and, second question, she came...what for? do you think I could have banged her or?
I find pretty amazing how many ppl here say or talk about 'attention *****s'. So some of you think she could have come to my place, late, to actually do nothing sexual? just for the attention?
I dont know,

do I ignore her till she contacts me?
or do I contact her in a few days?
or?
Thanks.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so she came to your place, so what. What matters is the end-result, she was late. Like I said, she will continue to act on this general notion that the world revolves around her and she's self-entitled to everything (which leads to even more problems but for the sake of this topic we wont go there). And who knows why she wants to come over, you can be her emotional tampon for all I care. There are numerous reasons why.

If I were you, I would keep her as an orbiter. Go NC until she contacts you. She'll probably try hard to kiss up to you, which is what you want. Then when her interest level is high, set something up. If she fvcks up one more time then you gotta drop her.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is just not getting it right.
She just texted me saying:
her: 'I cant believe you made me loose my time. I went there to meet you because I wanted to see you.'

SO in her opinion, arriving late and wasting one hour and ten minutes of my time is nothing, but her going somewhere and then not getting anything is vital.

I havent heard any 'sorry' or any **** like it yet.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL Do you see the tactic she uses? It's text book, man. It is now YOUR fault and YOU wasted HER time. I mean come on, how many threads have you read here about this? It's what happens when you continue entertaining girls like this. This is part of her character.

Spit this poison out, don't swallow it.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in my AFC days I unfortunately had a girl just like this. These girls (and probably most girls) are DELUSIONAL. Even girls will admit this. No matter what you say or how you explain it to them, they just won't get it. Therefore, don't expect an apology or anything like that.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you still could have easily hit it and quit it...my gf is still late all the time and she is obsessed with me...girls don't travel well...if she really did have to cross the city taking 2 buses...

i get the whole nexting don't disrespect me thing...but you passed up a lay IMO...you can always next her after you bang her or kick her out of your apartment if she doesn't put out...

so you established that you have boundaries that can't be crossed about time and making you wait...but who really cares...she is only a 6...hit and quit material at best... you didn't get the banging her thought out of your system...it's better to hit and quit when this sort of thing happens..now you are stuck asking more questions about it on sosuave or nexting what would have been an easy lay IMO

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I started to have a bad feeling here, but ok"

Trust your gut, dammit. This girl was not worth your time (especially if she was only a 6.)

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a couple points

1) she probably was gonna give it up (but don't worry)

2) by laying down the law, you may have costed yourself a planned lay, but a benefit of your actions is that you are training the desperation out of yourself and building confidence.

now, i recommend waiting for her to initiate

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfPUAHalfAFC said:
She was fishing for a guy to hang with that night. She had sent out several "feelers" and there were other options she hoped would come through instead of you.

There was no girlfriend with a boyfriend problem.

Her other options didn't pan out.

One of them kept her hanging past the last minute (i.e., when she agreed you would pick her up).

She didn't dress up because her other option was going to be a more casual get together, probably a FWB situation she didn't need to doll herself up for.

When that fell through, she thought, "What the heck...I might as well go out with him, nothing to lose."

She wanted to go to your place for a few reasons:

1. She didn't want to bump into other guys she was fishing for.
2. She would get a few free drinks and a movie out of it, plus some attention.
3. If you were super smooth and had game to turn her on, she thought maybe it could be a slim chance for a decent lay.

You did not give her the game she wanted or could not turn down. She went through with the "date" because, well, why not. It beats boredom and validates her belief that guys want her.

She doesn't see you as a tier-A guy but a tier-B guy. Decent if that's what you want to be. However, given that she wouldn't let you escalate sexually, I'm guessing she's probably written you off by now.

My advice: move on unless you just want to practice skills for a bang. In any case, she doesn't want to either boyfriend you or even FWB you.

DAMN, this dude broke this down, rebuilt it, and gave it away for free for the f*ck of it, great post.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi.
I dont think the two busses thing is actually true, because when she was already 15 mins late, she texted me to say that she was at her girl friend's house (which is more or less close to my place), and that she would be here in 15 more minutes; in the end it took her almost 45 mins.
So Im thinking that everytime she says 'my girl friend', she actually means my boyfriend/ex/guy im banging.

Besides, during all this hour she made me wait, she was online on whatsapp, so she was talking to someone...see?
Shes probably lying but whatever...

P.S.
when we arranged the date, she said that she'd like to come in the afternoon because she had somewhere to go at 21h, so in the end, she got to my place at 19:40, when she was suposed to come at 18:30, so she came for an hour an ten minutes and then leave.
Strange.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi.

Update: this chick texted me to ask if I was angry, and she kept going on with her bull**** saying that it was not so bad to wait for her, that I was just at home, blah blah blah. I said I do not wait for any girl for more than 30 mins and if she has some kind of excuse. Then she said I'm so bad, but then asked if I wanted to join her for a walk with her and a female friend of hers.

I thought: wtf? and said I could not because I had a b-day party.
Then some hours later she texted me this: 'hi, I had some drinks with my female friend and Im pretty happy, just come to my place.'

Then at 22h I texted her that I was coming, and if we were suposed to have a drink at her place, or what. She replied: sure, just come!

When I got there she was still with her female friend. She asked me if I could drive her friend home because her friend's husband was drunk, I said ok. We all went to this girls apartment. Then, after I dropped her off, I went with this chick for a drink. Before entering the bar I went for a kiss and she turned her face. Then for the next hour she tried to sabotage the night bringing up again the day she came late and I just dumped her and went to the gym without telling her, and leaving her in the streets waiting.
I calmed her down, and changed the subject not without telling her that Im not waiting one hour for anyone, not even for my girlfriend; she kept complaining a bit and I just kissed her and we made out. Then I drove her home and we made out more in my car...I scalated and she let me do her anything, I was: wtf?
Then, she suggested we go somewhere else because her sister was sleeping at her apartment.
We went to the beach and I banged her in my car.
What a slut really. First day we made out, she ****s me..nice.

WTF? silly crazy chick. I asked her out one year ago, and she did not want to because she was seing some dude. Then out of nowhere, almost one year later she texts me last week and...you know the rest.

Weird stupid women really.

Last edited:

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're dealing with a hyper, immature, attention wore. I've had my fair share of these types. Sure you're attracted to her bubbly personality, which is probably why you keep talking to her. But you're not the only one she's talking to. She'll get attention from anyone she can. I wouldn't be surprised if she bangs a different dude next week.

Btw, she put up those wore "shields" to not appear like a slvt. She was planning on fvcking you the whole time, but wanted you to work for it and not come off easy.