Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

mentions boyfriend.. whats up?

Stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so theres this girl...

she goes to my uni and last semester she (finally) noticed me and i could see her interest peaking as she would glance at me and blah blah send out the signals. well it turns out we have a class together this semester and she started talking to me on the first day. everything is sweet right, she is smiley and happy when i talk to her, plays with her hair alot etc etc. and i'm already deeply infatuated at this point (for awhile actually). then on the second class together i ask her what she did on the weekend and she's like:

"hmm, i can't even remember.. oh yea, i picked up my parents from the airport... oh and it was my boyfriend's birthday."

hit me straight in the heart, i tell u man, i felt it. but i acted cool and talked for abit before i left class... the following days until i saw her again were a nightmare.. constant questioning of myself (am i not good enough? is she not attracted to me?) and then the next class i have with her (last tuesday, last time i saw her) she comes up to me and starts chatting like we are great friends or whatever and yeh, she's still sending out the signals (from my extensive surveilence of her last semester, i'm led to believe she is actually quite shy and NOT the attention seeking, **** teasin type). so i'm trying to be casual and show minimal interest, but at the same time be polite enough to keep her around. god, she is like the cutest, hottest, sweetest creature ever. i want her so bad and its driving me insane. i ask her her about her weekend again and her reply: "oh.. nothing special." she doesn't mention him again.

ok, so here's how i see the boyfriend thing:

1) She does indeed have a boyfriend and subtley informed me to let me know. Still possibly interested.

2) She doesn't have a boyfriend and has decided she doesn't want to pursue anything physical with me and its her way of letting me know without hurting me (yeh, thanks babe..)

3) She doesn't have a boyfriend, she is attracted, but she would prefer to be friends before anything else happens.

4) She doesn't have a boyfriend and she (god forbid) is playing with me to see how i will react.

and yeh, i know, oneitis is a *****, but i believe i've kept my cool and she hasn't caught on. there are other girls that dig me, but i want this one!

so please, what is your take on this?

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stranger said:
ok so theres this girl...
Read the Bible. Any one will do. DJ, Christian, Quaran... whichever. Pick one.

1) She does indeed have a boyfriend and subtley informed me to let me know. Still possibly interested.
No. She's not. If she has a boyfriend and its not you... then she is interested in HIM. That's why he's the boyfriend and you're NOT.

Now if she said "I broke up with my boyfriend..." then that's completely different.

2) She doesn't have a boyfriend and has decided she doesn't want to pursue anything physical with me and its her way of letting me know without hurting me (yeh, thanks babe..)
Yup. Good chance of this.

3) She doesn't have a boyfriend, she is attracted, but she would prefer to be friends before anything else happens.
No. Wrong. If she was attracted.. why would she want to be friends? Wouldn't she want something more?

Answer: She is not into you as you think. :kick:

4) She doesn't have a boyfriend and she (god forbid) is playing with me to see how i will react.
There is also a good chance of this. :kick:

and yeh, i know, oneitis is a *****, but i believe i've kept my cool and she hasn't caught on. there are other girls that dig me, but i want this one!

so please, what is your take on this?
My take is you're an idiot. Why would you waste time and energy for some chick who has a boyfriend and doesn't even like you? You just want what you can't have. And you can't have her because she does'n WANT you.

If she really did, you guys would be dating, or at least fvcking.

Oh well. Do what you can with her. Try to bang her. Don't have any high expectations. And while you're chaisng this ho, why not take advantage of the fact that other chicks are digging you?

You could be pursuing her, and doing her friends at the same time.

Oh yeah. And welcome to the ignore list. Just because you're so clueless. *click*

Stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh mang, you put a very negative spin on things, but thats cool.. everything you've said (although u are an ******* about it) is very possible.

no, i don't give a fukc about the number of chicks i bang. no i don't give a fukc about how many number closes or kiss closes i get in a night of sarging. yes, i do give a fukc about pursuing relationships with quality girls.

and no, i don't give a fukc if u put me on your ignore list.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"hmm, i can't even remember.. oh yea, i picked up my parents from the airport... oh and it was my boyfriend's birthday."

Something about that line sounds fishy. I'd call her out on it.

I'll tell you what will probably happen if you pursue a relationship, even if she really is interested. You guys will like each other, maybe mess around, maybe even fvck. If she's at all serious with her BF, and they breakup, you will be happy as a clam, cuz now you are the one. Wrong. She is gonna need time, to be single and get over it, and its not gonna be a good idea to mess around with you right now, so you should just be friends for now. Which most likely will lead to forever.
However, if they arent serious, you got a shot, providing she isnt just being flirty with you.

Im going through similar shyt right now. This chick who had a boyfriend was obviously interested in me, grabbed me out of the blue and kissed me. We kept secretely messing around. She was red hot for me. Now that she broke up with BF, her heads a mess. she says she still likes me, but needs time. Yet, she still gets pissed when i go for other chicks, still flakes on me, still kisses me, but not "making out" like we used to. The iron isnt exactly hot anymore, so to speak. I have to see her almost daily, so its hard to keep the feelings down. If I didnt have to see her, I could move on, no prob, but since I have to, I keep the game going, even though its probably going nowhere. It gets her attention when I freeze her out, leave without saying goodbye, and flirt with other chicks, so you might wanna try that.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
And you know how you deal with this. Always assume she is interested. If she drops that line, don't let it phase you. Until she kicks you in the nuts, LJBFs you, or is completely seduced and you discover that it was a bluff, then there's no such thing as a boyfriend. I have boyfriends too, they are called my mates.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of you are asshats except Docs who gave the only good advice here. Please stop posting like you know what you are talking about.

She has a boyfriend so she is off limits? What a croc of BS. EVERYONE is looking for something better wether or not they are in a relationship or not. If she doesent have a ring on her finger, consider her fair game.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Oh yeah. And welcome to the ignore list. Just because you're so clueless. *click*
Why'd you even respond in the first place? To make yourself sound smart?

What an assh*le.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
Why'd you even respond in the first place? To make yourself sound smart?

What an assh*le.
I don't have to sound smart. And yes I am an *******. Thank you for the compliment.

And you know... the great thing about this ignore list is that it just keeps growing. There's practically no limit to it.

P.S. Don't bother responding to this post. *click*

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tee Hee... since he's *clicked* me now I can say whatever I want about him.

Now that there's a post here I know he's just DYING to find out what I wrote.

Too bad there's nothing I can say about him he didn't already say about himself.

STRANGER: as for you... don't even show polite interest. If she talks to you, fine, talk back, but be brief. She already dropped the "boyfriend" bomb, which she should know pushes most guys away, so she knows that she'll have to show more interest to get your attention. If she wants you, she'll do that. If not, well, you're just out of luck and there's nothing you can do.

As everyone else here will say... "next" her and find someone else. You seem to know as well as I that the oneitis will go away when another cutie comes along.