Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mentally raping girls?

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see many girls in relationships where the guy she is with is a total jerk and he ABUSES her mentally. She is not happy, she is not feeling good, but she is attached forever and gives him everything. He wipes his feet against her.

Is that...love for girls???? Is that what YOU want? Would having a sad girl who you can do any time make you happy? Don't you want to see HER smiling and happy and want you?

I just hope being in control and being dominant doesn't mean abusing girls mentally to make them love you!

Taker

Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll find those girls are screwed up, insecure drama queens who think that they DESERVE the abuse. I personally never touch those girls, they LIKE playing the victim so if you DON'T hit them they'll whine about something until you do. It just ain't worth it no matter how good looking they are.

NORMAL girls WILL run from those kind of jerks. I personally think they deserve the abuse they get for being attracted to those guys in the first place.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taker said:
You'll find those girls are screwed up, insecure drama queens who think that they DESERVE the abuse
Wanna know what sucks? usually, its these kinda chicks that tend to be the most attractive...:down:

Makkaveli101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rebound Material said:
Wanna know what sucks? usually, its these kinda chicks that tend to be the most attractive...:down:
But hideously insecure and destructive. I've been out with women like it before. They've got a head full of problems, many regrets and emotional ****e- they end up bringing you down with them. There are many attractive girls out there without this mind set who are very normal (well as logical and reasonable and normal as women can be :)) Trust me.