Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

mental kino

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anybody here ever done "mental kino" and kind of had a "synchronizity of thought" with the other person? Like you have eye contact and stuff and you're doing something but right before you were gonna do it the girl did it or right before you were gonna say something the girl said it?

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the **** are you smoking?

uh..yeah, that's happened a couple of times I guess. I just put it down to coincidence or that fact that you're both in a very similar environment.

I really don't know what you're trying to achieve with this thread ..it seems slightly random/nothing to do with seduction.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mental Kino = Mavec = a theory/principle that JC , AC, Shezz and Myself are working on and practicing.

Basically it's getting her panties wet by EC , dialation of pupils and focus. If done right its dynamite, especially in the right context.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yo man that sounds ****ing tight give me some links where i can get introducted to mavec.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like BS to me. complicated techniques like that don't usually work in the field, unless you have a LOT of practice under your belt. Simple mirroring is as far as you should go.

its a waste of time and completely unnecessary, keep good eye contact (don't look away first) and mirror her body language at the right moments. Any more is too much thinking.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sync: I think there was some other guy on here who was all about mental kino. I dont remember his name, but I think he's not one of the people you mentionned...