Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mens "pill"

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quoted from Mens health about Richard Anderson, professor of clincal reproductive science University of Edinburgh.

"Anderson has been the prime mover behind the long awaited male pill since the early 1990's when he ran a World Health Organistation funded programme testing the the feasibility of switching off the hormone that stimulates the testes into sperm production.
Since then, he's helped push the project from the cloistered walls of acedemia and out into the marketplace. This year, two pharamaceutical giants Organon and Schering - began work on the production of a commerically viable pill.
Anderson expects it to be a few years before it hits the shelves, but believes it will bring broader positive effects in affecting a slow-down of global population growth"

So it seems we're finally getting the male pill, albeit in a couple of years, and personally I think it's about time. We can finally take controll of our fertillity.

Any thoughts? Opinions?

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah!

Nice safeguard in case she "forgets to take her pill"

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Her: You're shooting blanks!
You: Damn, I have to stop taking these birth control pills!!!
Her: *stares...speechless*

:crackup:

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...I assume you can't *** with them, might still get the "feeling"....but, no condom AND no worry about kids.

S'all wins as far as I'm concerend.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not tonight Warboss, imma little tired. Maybe tommorow.

StrangeButTrue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There will still be cumshots, just with no sperm in 'em. It's not all sperm, you know.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an opinion...

Richard Anderson is deserving of a clean sweep of the Nobel Prizes the year the pill is released. Chemistry, medicine, peace, economics, and if there are any more Nobel Prize categories he should be awarded those as well.

Sadly though, AFCism is a mental condition that even reproductive rights will not be able to erase. Feminized males will still pine over that HB7 who only sees them as a friend. They'll still play vaginized emo music at the gym. The pill will just prevent us guys from experiencing pregnancy by deception.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that the world is over populated isn't our problem. It's the fact that the world is over populated with idiots. Since natural selection no longer applies to us we no longer evolve. I actually think we've started to go backwards.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
o yay! that way when someone gets knocked up we can all start blaming the guys for not taking their pills!! yippee skippee, cant you just see it now....

knocked up chick: ".. and now im pregnant and its all your fault!"
guy responsible: "how is it my fault?"
knocked up chick: "you must not have taken your pill."
guy responsible: "i only missed a few , werent you taking your pills too. how could this have happened?"
knocked up chick: "of course not, i stopped months ago when you started taking your pills. i told you about it, dont you ever listen?"

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
donjuanjovi said:
Since natural selection no longer applies to us we no longer evolve. I actually think we've started to go backwards.
Just make every high school/college graduate go to a deserted island with 100 other kids, armed with knives, and have a "battle royale". This will allow us to evolve again (or possibly create a generation of sociopaths).

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
Just make every high school/college graduate go to a deserted island with 100 other kids, armed with knives, and have a "battle royale". This will allow us to evolve again (or possibly create a generation of sociopaths).
I wouldn't give them knives. :up:

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
Man, I'd totally pimp them with my dual bamboo sticks and mud balls!:moon: