Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

men who hit women?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Cops have to be trained for months to hold those impulses. When women sign up and pay to go to school to be trained, as law enforcement trainees do, I'll hold them to the same standard.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing you aint told her twice before,..

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
if your around someone bigger and stronger than you who can level you...COMMON SENSE SHOULD KICK IN, A RED LIGHT SHOULD START FLASHING THAT SAYS DO NOT PUSH THIS PERSON TO THEIR BREAKING POINT..DO NOT PROVOKE THEM TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH !
I've always thought the same thing: it's so very odd to me that some women think that verbally abusing someone who is bigger and meaner is a good idea. :crazy:

Maybe they don't understand what they are doing. Or maybe they don't thing anything will happen to them. Or maybe they live in some fantasy world where they can kick a man's ass. I donno.

It's kinda disturbing to think you may be out on a date with some (new) girl and she gets all verbally abusive towards some guy and then expect you to protect her when he snaps and takes a swing at her.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing you aint told her twice before,..

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Alright, that was funny. :D

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perhaps every guy should get one of those punching dolls, you know the kind that when you hit it it webbles backward then stands straight up again.

when we were kids they came in the form of the incredible hulk, spiderman, etc.

they could get one of those and then when the woman gets them really mad go over to it and yell "**** YOU B*TCH" and punch the thing in the head.

then return to the couch and smile at their woman and say "sorry, the incredible hulk was really starting to piss me off."

hehe, i wonder what a womans reaction to THAT would be.

she'd probably be making sure she knew where all the exits were in the room.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex mother in law had a bad marriage with my ex husband's father.
they were too young (him 17 her 15) and had 2 babies back to back in the same year of 1975. he used to get drunk and beat the total crap out of her. she left him by the end of 1976.
years later, everyone still talked about how he beat the crap out of her. to my surprise, one time, while drinking, she admitted to me in confidence that she would pick fights with him and egg him on until he did beat her up so she would have a reason to leave and go to a friend's house. apparently they didn't have much, and life was better when you went home to visit grandma or go to your best girlfriend's house.
she would say, she knew he had been out drinking with his friends, and when he would get in, she would just pick a fight until he would hit her.
i guess she liked the attention other people would give her when it all happened.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some girls will purposely pick fights with their spouse/bf to make them mad. Some guys are just pussies.

Reaction score
The same reason a man hits a man -- out of anger, for whatever reason, or to defend oneself!

Osymandias

Reaction score
I havn't even read the entire thread.
But let me say this:
I got 99 problems in this world but a ***** ain't one of them and let me tell you why. I ain't afraid to strong-arm a ho.

I slapped a ***** once, She slapped me and I came right back across her face. Let her know right then and their, what happens.

We made up afterwards.

Around 55 percent of all domestic abuse cases are women started.
I live in a world of equality.

Reaction score
Osymandias, you chimed in on such a sensitive topic on your first post - what you say is true - but the agenda is to make the male weak and the woman strong (errrr, less weak), part of the feminist hor matrix - thus the laws are against men - of which the objective is the subjugation of the strong male ,which leads to slavery for all!!!!!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman smacks you, if she dares/demands that you hit her, if she follows you around b!tching at you...

DUMP HER AND DO NOT TAKE HER BACK!!!!!

She will be nothing but trouble anyway and who the heck needs that???

*There are psycho women out there that get into that kind of stuff. :cuss:

*There are women who's self-esteem is so low that they think they don't deserve any better.:cry:

*Then there's women like me that find the charming, quiet guy that turns out to be a raging lunatic behind closed doors. (He really was a lunatic, :crazy:professionally diagnosed and on anti-psychotic medication. There should be a law you have to disclose this stuff on a first date. )

Like Joekerr said...I'm the one checking for exits at the FIRST sign of a temper.:cool:

seth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys ever stop to think that in all this enlightenment and freeing from the matrix, you might start building one yourself?

For a while now, every post on Mature is about how women are always guilty of everything bad that happens. Every event in which man is the aggressor is turned around in this anti-women paradigm to explain how it's actually ALWAYS women's fault. You all accuse women of rationalizing, but read this post again for a glimpse of thought perversion.

Let me state this: if we can infer that beyond the smokescreen of socially acceptable behavior women are always selfish and in pursue of their own interest, why would it be different for men? In deconstructing women as the cultural idols they are presented to be, why put men on the pedestal and trying repeatedly to build an aura of infallibility around them?

About men hitting women: I used to have a friend who hit all 3 of his former girlfriends. For years I wondered why, and tried to explain away the behavior under alcohol influence. It has very very late came to my attention though that he is in fact a pure selfish jerk, not just using women but his friends, myself included. I won't go into details but know this: men are no saints; you are EACH out to get the most FOR YOU from this world. My friend is not a bad guy, but when a situation develops that is not according to his best interest, he pushes. And that often means hitting. I told him once he should stop sleeping in my bed (when we were roommates), that went against his interest so he hit me. His girlfriends told him not to cheat on them anymore, that went against his interest so he hit them, hard.

Want more proof that sometimes it's not a woman that "provokes" the violence? My father cheated on my mother (out of the simple fact that he COULD cheat, not because he was expanding his horizon or building his dj-ness and the commitment stood in the way). My mother found out and told him. He was so furious that his game was over, that he could no longer pursue his interest and keep the marriage that he hit her, all the time asking "who told you?”.

Accept this fact if you are serious about lifting the veil of ignorance: men can be jerks. And it is just as unacceptable from them as it is from women.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote*
Do you guys ever stop to think that in all this enlightenment and freeing from the matrix, you might start building one yourself?
End*

Mmm, fair point but let me dismantle this little post here.

Quote*
Let me state this: if we can infer that beyond the smokescreen of socially acceptable behavior women are always selfish and in pursue of their own interest, why would it be different for men? In deconstructing women as the cultural idols they are presented to be, why put men on the pedestal and trying repeatedly to build an aura of infallibility around them?
end*

Why not: Simply seeing the truth about women with out the social gloss we are surrounded by daily, there I like that one better.

Quote*
About men hitting women: I used to have a friend who hit all 3 of his former girlfriends. For years I wondered why, and tried to explain away the behavior under alcohol influence. It has very very late came to my attention though that he is in fact a pure selfish jerk, not just using women but his friends, myself included. I won't go into details but know this: men are no saints; you are EACH out to get the most FOR YOU from this world. My friend is not a bad guy, but when a situation develops that is not according to his best interest, he pushes. And that often means hitting. I told him once he should stop sleeping in my bed (when we were roommates), that went against his interest so he hit me. His girlfriends told him not to cheat on them anymore, that went against his interest so he hit them, hard.
End*

The fact of the matter is he managed to get 3 different girlfriends, they stuck around, so your post is a little contradictory, what where you doing whilst he was banging these chicks in more ways then one?

Quote*
Want more proof that sometimes it's not a woman that "provokes" the violence? My father cheated on my mother (out of the simple fact that he COULD cheat, not because he was expanding his horizon or building his dj-ness and the commitment stood in the way). My mother found out and told him. He was so furious that his game was over, that he could no longer pursue his interest and keep the marriage that he hit her, all the time asking "who told you?”.
End*

There are exceptions to every rule

Quote*
Accept this fact if you are serious about lifting the veil of ignorance: men can be jerks. And it is just as unacceptable from them as it is from women.
End*

Actually the ignorance is spun around the so called matrix, we here try to unravel it. It is society that has the wrong ideals.

You sound like a mangina, or a women who blames men,

I don’t see anything wrong with this thread, it’s very constructive actually, there is nothing wrong with dismantling the other sex, women do it all the time.

The difference is, when women seem to do it, there liberated.

When men get together and do it, where abusive or aggressive or one sided.

The matrix, is reversed, the looking glass presents a TRUE reflection, if you know how a mirror works then its true, you see a mirror image, but it is NOT WHAT THE WORLD SEES.

Now we here, as I like reading this place, turn the mirror back around and see truth or analyze women’s behaviour from a MANS perspective, not some ingrained AFC who automatically jumps to the MEN FAULT ideal, sorry we take a more objectionable view point here.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Osymandias said:
I havn't even read the entire thread.
But let me say this:
I got 99 problems in this world but a ***** ain't one of them and let me tell you why. I ain't afraid to strong-arm a ho.

I slapped a ***** once, She slapped me and I came right back across her face. Let her know right then and their, what happens.

We made up afterwards.

Around 55 percent of all domestic abuse cases are women started.
I live in a world of equality.
i see you got your degree at the university of snoop doggy dogg. i tried to get in but they said i wasn't wearing enough bling bling.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless your life or health is endangered...or the life or health of others is endangered...then hitting a woman is NOT acceptable.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't condone slappin a ho down .... but I have ended up wanting to slap the hell out of every abused chick I have been involved with.

I had one who pushed me to the point I wanted to knock her out, the really wierd thing is her eyes glazed over and she had a stupid look on her face like she just had an orgasm ...never had or did see her that happy again ...

women who get beaten " usually " I say usually because we know about how people today love being victims ...

but usually someone who wants to be beaten will find someone to beat them ...the person who's been abused, has normally been abused by several men not just one .....

to blame it on the man and whats wrong with him is way off .... people will seek what it is they are looking for ...

just my experience

:moon:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metro3pilot said:
I don't condone slappin a ho down .... but I have ended up wanting to slap the hell out of every abused chick I have been involved with.

I had one who pushed me to the point I wanted to knock her out, the really wierd thing is her eyes glazed over and she had a stupid look on her face like she just had an orgasm ...never had or did see her that happy again ...

women who get beaten " usually " I say usually because we know about how people today love being victims ...

but usually someone who wants to be beaten will find someone to beat them ...the person who's been abused, has normally been abused by several men not just one .....

to blame it on the man and whats wrong with him is way off .... people will seek what it is they are looking for ...

just my experience

:moon:
You beat on the weak or women ONLY when your health or life is in danger or the health or life of others. Especially if you can constraint her.

Other than that it is NOT justifiable and it is a cowardly thing to do.