Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men generally come here to grow, women come there to be manipulative gold-diggers

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Some of you know this, some of you do not. There is an equivalent website for females called "the pink bible". I found a specific article that sums up what is wrong with women these days (especially north american women).

The following is a disturbing quote by a moderator:

"But seriously, just because women can be powerful corporate tigresses does not mean they have to give up on wrapping men around their little fingers. We can and should have the best of both worlds."

There you have it. Contraversial websites such as nomarriage.com have said it, now you see it coming straight from a women. Women have become so selfish these days that they feel they are entitled to have the best of everything. This problem is real. These guys writing these articles on websites like nomarriage.com are not the bitter, angry type of guys some critiques say they are. They are just seeing reality and women for what they have become. Here is the link:

http://www.xelent.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=491&board=8&forum=18

Thank you feminism. :mad:

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a constant struggle between men and women at the moment. Don Juans vs Queen Bee's and AFC's vs Queen Bee's. Each girl has the opinion that all guys are AFC's and that they can have them on their finger. ITS OUR JOB TO BECOME DON JUANS.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ugh, stop looking at it like that. there is more to genders then two websites.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten: Nobody said they are but from what we see developing is a constant struggle for the women to have their men around their fingers and damn does it happen alot these days, what a shame. Bearing in mind that you are a female and you come onto this great website I take it you must be pretty well educated as to how to get any man. I dont want to assume things, so Ill rather keep that as an open-ended statement.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like the invisible war.

Are you pawn or are you a player?

Those that know, do not succumb to it as a victim.

Know the rules and you have the advantage of choice

Kaine

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually when i came here i was just as afc as anyone else.

all i do is read what you guys write, and then i can understand the things you do a little more.

or i read what you would like women to do , and if it is a good idea that i feel comfortable with, i can try it.

bear in mind, i didnt really come here looking for much, but i liked this forum and the way its set up to help people grow.

and now i have the greatest guy in the world, and hes the only one i want:)

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and now i have the greatest guy in the world, and hes the only one i want --- wait till you meet me;) you got MSN?

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, how about being spoken for on MSN where you can check out my picture:) come on, dont be shy.

StringShredder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
[/BThe following is a disturbing quote by a moderator:

"But seriously, just because women can be powerful corporate tigresses does not mean they have to give up on wrapping men around their little fingers. We can and should have the best of both worlds."[/B]
Good for them. Men that can be wrapped around women's fingers deserve to be wrapped.

What are you, the male equivalent of Wildfyre or what?

I don't care if some lamer is mistreated by a woman, just because we both have a Y chromosome.

There you have it. Contraversial websites such as nomarriage.com have said it, now you see it coming straight from a women.
Marriage sucks. Been there, done that.

Women have become so selfish these days that they feel they are entitled to have the best of everything.
Whoa, only one of me to go around, unfortunately. You bytches will just have to learn to share. Haha.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop worrying about all of that cuz that's neevr gonna change.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don_Joffe
and now i have the greatest guy in the world, and hes the only one i want --- wait till you meet me;) you got MSN?
I should mention....

Greatest Guy in the World = Gio

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
hahaha owned

Your c+f sucks.

Actually, this thread sucks.

Gio and Penkitten, why don't you two call each other on the phone like normal couples, this way everyone here isn't subjected to your goo goo talk with each other.:rolleyes:

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The weak will always be taken advantage of... The solution is to not be weak... Women who "say" they will wrap men up in their little fingers are still programmed to fall for strong guys... they will never fall for men who they have wrapped around their fingers....

Good example is Mr. Bigs from Sex in the City...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
Actually, this thread sucks.

Gio and Penkitten, why don't you two call each other on the phone like normal couples, this way everyone here isn't subjected to your goo goo talk with each other.:rolleyes:
What the f*ck did anybody say that offended you, princess?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
Gentlemen,

Some of you know this, some of you do not. There is an equivalent website for females called "the pink bible". I found a specific article that sums up what is wrong with women these days (especially north american women).

The following is a disturbing quote by a moderator:

"But seriously, just because women can be powerful corporate tigresses does not mean they have to give up on wrapping men around their little fingers. We can and should have the best of both worlds."

There you have it. Contraversial websites such as nomarriage.com have said it, now you see it coming straight from a women. Women have become so selfish these days that they feel they are entitled to have the best of everything. This problem is real. These guys writing these articles on websites like nomarriage.com are not the bitter, angry type of guys some critiques say they are. They are just seeing reality and women for what they have become. Here is the link:

http://www.xelent.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=491&board=8&forum=18

Thank you feminism. :mad:
It's good to understand that feminism is not a good thing and to be aware of the impact it has on society. However, there is a disturbing pattern I have seen from British and Canadian men especially. (Which is why I often end up arguing with a lot of them.) Many of you are operating under the assumption that all women ("especially North American women") are feminists. To start with, this simply isn't true, and to hold that belief make you much like those feminists you don't like. Men who are on the defensive and constantly looking for a reason to blame feminism on something or label a woman a feminist is no better than that feminist who is looking for any excuse to blame men for something stupid.

Most women aren't feminists...but many of them are influenced by feminist messages. They don't even realize it or know it...so don't hold so much animosity towards them for something they aren't even doing on purpose. Instead, take a calm, rational and understanding approach and simply point out what kind of impact feminism has on women. Do it in a way that doesn't include wagging your finger, blaming and holding animosity. You'll stand a much better chance at actually making a positive difference if you do that.

Over the years I have been probably THE MOST vocal anti-feminist person on this forum. Yet many of the men who hold all the unhealthy animosity are constantly accusing me of being a feminist of being influenced by feminism just because I have a strong personality and don't tolerate any crap. It's really ridiculous. I'd be the first one to tell a man to be aware of the negative influences of feminism...but I also warn of how important it is NOT to let that knowledge turn you into a beast just as ugly and offensive as that which you despise. There is far TOO MUCH of this going on here, and it does NOT help the situation...in fact, it only reinforces and supports those screwed up messages feminism has poisoned society with. Don't be part of the problem...be part of the solution.