Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Men checking out of society because of..."

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I must say I see this trend by virtue of the fact that I'm dating much younger women. 25 years younger is no problem anymore. And girls in their late 20's are in a midlife crisis already.

Be non-toxic, organic, old fashioned, and masculine.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Believe it or not there are good women out there. They are becoming rarer and fewer but they are out there.
True. I moved to Oklahoma and all the girls here were born and raised in whatever town they live in. They are much more sheltered than transient city girls. Even the strippers here are good girls (especially compared to Texas where they are mostly hookers). Knowing they don't play at the club is a lot easier on you if you manage to get dates with them. Country girls really don't want much. They know their perfect guy doesn't exist. They just want someone with a good job and who is funny and not boring and who won't hit them. Amazingly, they are not used to being spoiled or even treated right. Treat them like a New York princess and they will say "Is this really happening??". I've noticed most of the hottest bartenders have never even dined at the highest rated restaurants within walking distance of their work.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
25 years younger is no problem anymore.
This is great to hear! Why in the fvck would i get married to a girl in her twenties when i can marry (or just continue banging) girls in their twenties 15-20 years from now?!

ColonelKilgore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
There is nothing cowardly about what these men are doing. If you ask me.. the most cowardly thing you can do is be a sheep and never question the status quo.
This.

I dont think checking out of society completely is the right answer, but i dont judge anyones decision. Me personally I am going after girls less and less lately. Its just so much fvcking work and brain damage. I was about to bang an older chick, she was jacking me of and then she started giving me shi.t -"i knew, this is all you wanted. youre here for this." it was such a mind-blowing experience. she was jacking me of and giving me shi.t for it. I couldnt believe it. I just pulled my pants and left her apartment.

Why would anyone get married at this point just blows my mind. To me marriage looks like a fvcking nightmare and I would encourage any young man out there to not get married and pursue his passions, build his career first, travel etc.

Im gonna end with a quote from Tyler Durden:
“We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.”

Dreesy

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the end it really doesn't matter. You can do anything you want, and someone is going to go out of their way to give you flak for it.

Even if you were to abandon these "societal norms" for a brief period, in order to improve yourself and your life, you would be branded as a defeatist man-child.

There clearly is no win here, so arguing against it is hopeless. It's better to just let the feminists and the brainwashed spout their nonsense to dead air.

Whether you want to call the article awful or not, many of the points were spot on. Whether the article relates to your life or not, is irrelavant - this IS what is happening with our culture.

If you can go out any day of the week and slay vaginas, awesome, but by shaming the men who not interested, you are helping send society further down the tubes.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
You're all delusional If you think ALL women are bad and there are no good ones left.

Besides the extreme feminists, I'd say the world is full of beautiful people who need to be explored. Just because a woman doesnt do something (send nudes, sex, pay for something etc) doesn't mean she's a she devil. Jesus Christ guys, rant about something relevant and worthy of this banter.

Maybe you all just need some good *****? No, yes? O know skinnyguy and Gaylan do!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Believe it or not there are good women out there. They are becoming rarer and fewer but they are out there.
JohnChops said:
You're all delusional If you think ALL women are bad and there are no good ones left.
Not trying to be ass here fellas but why are you both NAWALTing? The original article is about a new crop of disincentivized men dropping out. Admittedly I haven't read all the responses but is anyone here even claiming all Western women are broken? Did jurry whip you both up into a frenzy and perhaps you may have got a little caught up in the moment?

We are all (supposedly) grown men here. Do we honestly need these tiresome NAWALT disclaimers in case a fembot or mangina happens to be passing through these discussions? SS already has a bit of a reputation as being "red pill lite" and these Mickey mouse knee-jerk reflexive responses are not really helping matters.

We get it guys. There are some non-pozzed Western women still out there to be found. I know this because I'm with one now and I dare say anybody with an IQ above room temperature is not silly enough to think in absolutes. Anyone lacking the intelligence to differentiate between majority and all would more than likely lack the intelligence and breadth of mind to even navigate to this place in the first place. I'm honestly not saying this to be an ass, it just makes things quite laborious and frankly a little embarrassing logging on and seeing the same disclaimers continually repeated among grown men.

Take it or leave it.

princess_124

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think western culture, in general, is disgusting...that's why so many people (both men and women) have problems!

High divorce rates, kids growing up without knowing their dad, single-parent households....marriage in western famililes look like a disaster...someone is always yelling at someone. nobody ever looks happy

Get it together guys...you think life is a joke and don't care about your kids!

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
princess_124 said:
I think western culture, in general, is disgusting...that's why so many people (both men and women) have problems!

High divorce rates, kids growing up without knowing their dad, single-parent households....marriage in western famililes look like a disaster...someone is always yelling at someone. nobody ever looks happy

Get it together guys...you think life is a joke and don't care about your kids!
Western culture is all about money and status. The culture went in this direction when men started "listening" to women and following their advice and trying to make them happy. Because money and status are really things that WOMEN care about.. not men. Men only care about getting those things to attract women. Men like the freedom that comes with money.. but its still mostly about the poon in the end.

Also.. I think its safe to say today's women (in general) are *******s. Its a logical (not bitter) conclusion.

Why do things like Mgtow, the red pill and the Manosphere even exist? Men as a group are very diverse in personality, values, looks, age, education and experience.. YET one thing we all seem to have in common is crappy experiences with women (many of which are cookie cutter experiences other men had).

So why am I experiencing the same sluts, mind games, sh*t tests, and b1tchy behavior that some other dude with a totally different personality/look/game than me? If it was just me, then my experience would be unique. So there is clear consistency to the toxic batsh!t behavior of women. Like sheep.. many of them act alike and behave the exact same way with all men.. regardless of what those men bring to the table. And if you think the rich, famous, alpha males are out of the woods think again. Most of them get screwed over the same way.. sometimes worse because they have more to lose. If you're not f*ckin' and chuckin' then you only have blind luck to rely on.

Interesting isn't it?

Serenity

Reaction score
All I ever wanted and still want is a woman to share my life with, I will never let go of that dream. If they are ungrateful for what I have to offer I'll be happy to not give them anything. I have worked my fvcking ass off to get to where I am today, I'm willing to share the fruits of my effort. I have value and it's only fair that not any pissy b!tch gets to enjoy it with me.

Feminists are a joke, just remind them of what they stand for. They try to unfairly push me I say "equal rights". Accused of rape? Tell them to stop being so deluded, they're not worth raping. Accused of sexism? Say "hey, it's not my problem you can't accept being liked", these accusations come out of paranoia and a fvcked up perception that guys are out to get them (with negative intentions).

The manosphere and feminism debate is retarded in that it's essentially just a grand scale blame game, nobody gets love or sex over it. It's butthurt women and men taking their frustration out on each other, continuing the debate does nothing good to either side. If there's anything I can't take anymore it's all the hate regardless of what gender is to blame. Ironically the tendency to blame others is probably the prime reason they/we fvcked up, and it's just a continuing pattern outside whatever experience made them/us butthurt. Reading that article was a complete fvcking waste of my time, it provides nothing to achieve my goal of a positive relationship with the opposite sex.

I am a man, I want to fvck women. If a woman is too retarded to get that, I'll be kind enough to let her have fun with her emotionally dead precious dildo and enjoy her life with a massive emotional void. I love women who love men, I filter them accordingly. Thus feminists hating on men means less than the sh!t I took yesterday.

Now, can we please kill the feminism and "oh, we're so screwed" debates? Could we actually discuss how we as men can make it in this world instead of arguing how fvcked the world is, regardless of how fvcked it actually is?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Grewd said:
All I ever wanted and still want is a woman to share my life with, I will never let go of that dream. If they are ungrateful for what I have to offer I'll be happy to not give them anything. I have worked my fvcking ass off to get to where I am today, I'm willing to share the fruits of my effort. I have value and it's only fair that not any pissy b!tch gets to enjoy it with me.

Feminists are a joke, just remind them of what they stand for. They try to unfairly push me I say "equal rights". Accused of rape? Tell them to stop being so deluded, they're not worth raping. Accused of sexism? Say "hey, it's not my problem you can't accept being liked", these accusations come out of paranoia and a fvcked up perception that guys are out to get them (with negative intentions).

The manosphere and feminism debate is retarded in that it's essentially just a grand scale blame game, nobody gets love or sex over it. It's butthurt women and men taking their frustration out on each other, continuing the debate does nothing good to either side. If there's anything I can't take anymore it's all the hate regardless of what gender is to blame. Ironically the tendency to blame others is probably the prime reason they/we fvcked up, and it's just a continuing pattern outside whatever experience made them butthurt. Reading that article was a complete fvcking waste of my time, it does nothing to achieve my goal of a positive relationship with the opposite sex.

I am a man, I want to fvck women. If a woman is too retarded to get that, I'll be kind enough to let her have fun with her emotionally dead precious dildo and enjoy her life with a massive emotional void. I love women who love men, I filter them accordingly. Thus feminists hating on men means less than the sh!t I took yesterday.

Now, can we please kill the feminism and "oh, we're so screwed" debates? Could we actually discuss how we as men can make it in this world instead of arguing how fvcked the world is, regardless of how fvcked it actually is?
But guess what though? Sweeping problems under the rug, yelling "earmuffs" and sugar coating inconvenient truths does not help you succeed as a man or solve any problems. How do problems get fixed if they are never talked about? Earmuffs!! My tender ears cannot take it! This is the path to living in lala land.. which helps you fail. Because you have to accept reality to succeed. Delusional people never find happiness. Never. You know why? Because they make bad decisions. You know why they make bad decisions? Because they live in lala land and have no idea what a good decision vs. bad decision is.

Having a dream is one thing. But that dream needs to be rooted in reality if its ever going to be realized. Awareness is important. Knowledge is power. Earmuffs are for kids (and women).

Serenity

Reaction score
Oh, please elaborate on exactly what reality is. Please also explain to me why it seems as though a sh!t ton of people claim to know reality and yet disagree, that's the reality I see. I don't have a problem with kids or women, so yeah bring me the earmuffs.

You do not see sugar coating inconvenient "truths" as a potential solution? Good luck on solving all the worlds problems, I've not seen a single human being through our entire history effectively do that without causing more problems. What you call earmuffs and sugar coating I call re-framing, seeing the same sh!t in a different way. Furthermore a person in lala land is presumably happy, it's called lala land for a reason. If they are happy being in lala land they obviously made a good choice didn't they?

I don't really get why you tell me about realizing dreams, having a positive relationship is evidently doable.

I agree that awareness is important, have fun being aware of what I just told you. Maybe you want to earmuff it or sprinkle it with bitter spice? :crackup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Grewd said:
Oh, please elaborate on exactly what reality is. Please also explain to me why it seems as though a sh!t ton of people claim to know reality and yet disagree, that's the reality I see. I don't have a problem with kids or women, so yeah bring me the earmuffs.

You do not see sugar coating inconvenient "truths" as a potential solution? Good luck on solving all the worlds problems, I've not seen a single human being through our entire history effectively do that without causing more problems. What you call earmuffs and sugar coating I call re-framing, seeing the same sh!t in a different way. Furthermore a person in lala land is presumably happy, it's called lala land for a reason. If they are happy being in lala land they obviously made a good choice didn't they?

I don't really get why you tell me about realizing dreams, having a positive relationship is evidently doable.

I agree that awareness is important, have fun being aware of what I just told you. Maybe you want to earmuff it or sprinkle it with bitter spice? :crackup:

Lala land is a good choice until the reality check happens. Enter the 2008 crash. Lots of people living in lala land before that.

Lala land is the short term: Which is only seeing your reality as it stands TODAY while ignoring patterns and processes occurring around you that will impact you tomorrow.

You're thinking short when you should be thinking long. That's what earmuffs are. A tool to keep someone in their happy little present day bubble ignoring the future and ignoring things that are not necessarily a problem NOW.

Does that make sense?

princess_124

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Western culture is all about money and status. The culture went in this direction when men started "listening" to women and following their advice and trying to make them happy. Because money and status are really things that WOMEN care about.. not men. Men only care about getting those things to attract women. Men like the freedom that comes with money.. but its still mostly about the poon in the end.

Also.. I think its safe to say today's women (in general) are *******s. Its a logical (not bitter) conclusion.

Why do things like Mgtow, the red pill and the Manosphere even exist? Men as a group are very diverse in personality, values, looks, age, education and experience.. YET one thing we all seem to have in common is crappy experiences with women (many of which are cookie cutter experiences other men had).

So why am I experiencing the same sluts, mind games, sh*t tests, and b1tchy behavior that some other dude with a totally different personality/look/game than me? If it was just me, then my experience would be unique. So there is clear consistency to the toxic batsh!t behavior of women. Like sheep.. many of them act alike and behave the exact same way with all men.. regardless of what those men bring to the table. And if you think the rich, famous, alpha males are out of the woods think again. Most of them get screwed over the same way.. sometimes worse because they have more to lose. If you're not f*ckin' and chuckin' then you only have blind luck to rely on.

Interesting isn't it?
Oh come on guys....your making me go through "female-guilt" even though I have never done any of that.

OK, I admit that I don't want to marry a homeless man. The guy should have a nice house and car...but I think your right that women who sleep with men just because their car is nice are s1uts. By the way, where on Earth do you meet their s1utty women? Now tell me, do you really expect to go to a night-club, bar, or brothel and meet women who want to start a family? Or do expect to meet women who get drunk, become attention-wh-res, and want 1 night stands based on what type of car you have.

I think it's common sense. If you want to meet a nice woman, you go to a more conservative place....and if you want to meet a sIutty woman, you go to bars

Serenity

Reaction score
I don't lack the understanding, I just have the additional understanding that future problems are inevitable. It's inevitable because we create problems as well as solutions. The feminism debate is something outside of my influence, and quite frankly they won't listen to reason and don't give a fvck anyways.

I personally didn't notice the 2008 crash, at all. There's a multitude of reasons for that, but basically it's because I've got my sh!t together.

What I'm suggesting isn't actually to shut down, I'm suggesting exactly the opposite. I'm trying to point out that there's more to it.

So let's be realistic here and do some constructive thinking. Can we as men actually stop women from lashing out without making every single mistake made in the past? I would say no, because they realize they have free will. They use their free will to trample men, and men let them out of fear. Not all women do however which brings me to what I remember from the DJ Bible. Who's problem are we solving? Our own or everyone else's? Being stepped on is something we can actually control, by not allowing them. It's simply unrealistic to demand all women to act a certain way, the same way it's outrageous for them to demand us to act a certain way. What is doable from any mans perspective, and woman for that matter is to filter. My principle is that if they don't like me I don't like them. I don't care about how to get a girl, I care about how a girl gets me.

It's damned lie that reality is the way it's portrayed in that article. Did they pull the statistics out of their ass? My experience says otherwise, what about that? Who is this ignorant fvcker to assume how everyone feels? I'm evidently to you not in the group who takes on his feelings, but I will admit I have felt it at times. That is the problem right there, I know it's not the only way to see it.

What I see in that article is a bunch of claims and very little to back it up, it's basically just a rant. It provides little evidence and is highly opinionated. The ones consumed in this are equally as ignorant as those who deny it, earmuffs all over the place.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
princess_124 said:
Oh come on guys....your making me go through "female-guilt" even though I have never done any of that.

OK, I admit that I don't want to marry a homeless man. The guy should have a nice house and car...but I think your right that women who sleep with men just because their car is nice are s1uts. By the way, where on Earth do you meet their s1utty women? Now tell me, do you really expect to go to a night-club, bar, or brothel and meet women who want to start a family? Or do expect to meet women who get drunk, become attention-wh-res, and want 1 night stands based on what type of car you have.

I think it's common sense. If you want to meet a nice woman, you go to a more conservative place....and if you want to meet a sIutty woman, you go to bars
Why should the guy have a nice house and car?

What is the difference between a woman who sleeps with you one night at a club because of your "nice car" and a woman who marries you because of your nice car (aka YOU :crackup: )?

If your simplistic "solutions" worked.. this site would not exist. You really think you're the first person to say "Go to more conservative places to meet better women"? You can find sluts in church and at board meeting with CEO's. There are no special places sluts are exclusive to.

Try harder.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Why should the guy have a nice house and car?

What is the difference between a woman who sleeps with you one night at a club because of your "nice car" and a woman who marries you because of your nice car (aka YOU :crackup: )?

If your simplistic "solutions" worked.. this site would not exist. You really think you're the first person to say "Go to more conservative places to meet better women"? You can find sluts in church and at board meeting with CEO's. There are no special places sluts are exclusive to.

Try harder.
Lol I live in the south sat round a lot of rich southern girls and they either just sloot around in their social circles or hide it from everybody else.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
princess_124 said:

As they say in China "I don't have a house or a car but I do have a sewing machine, a watch, and a bicycle."

But really, why should it matter if he has a house and a car, a good income. Men don't judge women on that kind of thing, so what makes you entitled a man with that? Your vagina?