men buying your girl gifts like this

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have said (in response to the tit buying comment): "No thanks, pal. I like her tits just the way they are

Wait a minute! Did he say something to Dave about he (boss) getting her breast implants? I missed that part. There is not need to say anything to a guy that “jokes” like that…your face or body language should be more than enough to let him know he is crossing the line. Certainly something to tell her that you didn’t like as you found the comment disrespectful. I’m sure she would have put him in his place (judging by the way she already talks to him).

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
I completely agree. as a matter of fact, i would be SHOCKED if this wasnt the case.

but you and joe are forgetting the most important thing...

IF this is all it takes for her to cheat, lie, whatever, then so be it.

he plants little seeds in her head and she runs for the hills? Why is this my problem?

i think i thought this way for a long time, but her being a bartender i realized awhile ago that it is a waste of my time to concern myself with what people say, do, or act in regards to any gf of mine. i have NO CONTROL over what ppl say to her, plant in her head, or in this case...GIVE HER.

For example:

a guy walks into the bar. charming, good looking, money. hes a doctor. he sees my gf and starts throwing comments at her, blah blah blah. asks about me and belittles my career, my suitability, blah blah.

how do i prevent this? i cant. its not for me to prevent. if thiis is all it takes for her to move on, then she did me a favor. i dont want to waste my time on someone like this.

now.. she may find this "doctor" attractive, she may like the fact he provides financial wealth and can give her whatever she wants and desires. She likes the way he dresses, she thinks he smells wonderful

then she starts to think, my bf doesnt look THAT good in his suit. he isnt making THAT kindve money.

..but at the end of the day, he is not ME. and if she or any gf loses sight of that and cheats, then I AM the one who benefits.
Very good mentallity.

Now...keep in mind...YOU are the one the benefits IF the woman is just a g/f. If she is a WIFE...then you are royally screwed.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
From the beginning I didn't believe this guy was a threat. Now that DavenJuan has given more background info, I really don't think this guy is a threat. Like DJ said, he's amusing to watch. If by some strange quirk of fate or misalignment of the planets DJ's girl falls for this guy, DJ will definitely be better off without her.
Totally agree with you.

It was VERY important to read about the physical description of the guy to put things in perspective.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think DJ atleast has a great mentality.

Maybe the boss isn't so much a threat, but the GF's willingness to put herself in that situation is alarming.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I think DJ atleast has a great mentality.

Maybe the boss isn't so much a threat, but the GF's willingness to put herself in that situation is alarming.
After hearing more about this.....agreed!

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in reference to her speaking to him like that. i can see why it would look like a BAD thing. i actually would think the same thing IF i didnt know my gf.
I logged back on today just so I could post something about how their relationship is such that she feels free to talk to him like that; glad to see others caught it.

It's a big mistake to think that you know your GF. Never think that you totally know anyone, not even a wife of many years. Just file this stuff and keep your eyes open to see what happens next.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Totally agree with you.

It was VERY important to read about the physical description of the guy to put things in perspective.
The physical description was just the icing on the cake. Is demeanor while under the influence was what dropped him down even lower than wanting to go to a tittybar even though he's married and a couple of other things. If Daven hadn't said anything about his perceived Napoleon complex I would have still guessed he was trying to compensate for something.