Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men are guilty until...DEAD

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just crazy.
(CNN) -- It was supposed to be a fun family outing to the movies, but then Nair Rodriguez' 19-year-old daughter got under her skin. They fought, she said, and she slapped her daughter.
Moments later, police arrived on a domestic dispute call at the Moore, Oklahoma, theater and confronted -- not Nair Rodriguez -- but her husband Luis. They took him down, and after the encounter on February 15, he was dead.
source

actual footage

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Amoca,
How much further can this lop sided society persecute us for being Men...We need to speak out more,confront these Feminazis..Several threads here right now illustrating the sad situation Men are in!

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I avoid cops the same way I avoid someone that looks like a criminal. To me they are the same thing. Both are regular folk out in the street looking for trouble.

Neither is here to help you.
Both have a chip on their shoulder AT ALL TIMES.
Any involvement with either will cost you money.
Both think they can use force on you and can kill you if they want.
Both are out on the street to generate revenue for themselves or their associates.

They are the same thing. The only difference is one works under the guise of good intention the other does not.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
I avoid cops the same way I avoid someone that looks like a criminal. To me they are the same thing. Both are regular folk out in the street looking for trouble.

Neither is here to help you.
Both have a chip on their shoulder AT ALL TIMES.
Any involvement with either will cost you money.
Both think they can use force on you and can kill you if they want.
Both are out on the street to generate revenue for themselves or their associates.

They are the same thing. The only difference is one works under the guise of good intention the other does not.

Sad but I kind of agree with you.

I know a couple of city cops at my gym. They both said they have never written a traffic ticket in their career, otherwise they would be hypocrites. But they are not the norm. Cops don't HAVE to write tickets, that whole "quota" thing is a myth. They do it because they want to nail somebody, and they can.

They tell me about guys on the police force who blatantly violate people's rights, either out of ignorance (yes, ignorance), or just power tripping. Unnecessary violence, arrests, tickets, etc.

Yeah I know there are decent guys out there doing a fair job, but cops are your enemy until proven otherwise. They have the power to ruin your life.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Sgt.

Too many cops are scum. This vid didn't make me think about women at all. It's the stupid, ignorant meatball cop.

How are they different than a feminist?

They have virtually no deterrent to prevent them from acting without a shred of human decency. They feel entitled to do whatever they want and are protected when they f*** up!

They should charge each one of those meatballs with manslaughter. That was a mob killing! A bunch of tiny men, beating up on a single fellow.

SH

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an occupation that everyone knows puts you in a position of supreme power against other people. So it is going to attract bullies, cowards and shysters in droves.

I have never heard someone say they want to be a cop to do good deeds and give back to the community. They all want to abuse something or someone or use cool toys or empower themselves somehow. I think cops should be limited to military or ex-military personnel. Because at least those people started off wanting to do something good and virtuous. But to hire regular folk off the streets to be cops is a mistake in my eyes.

This is exactly why that guy died, you get a buncha combat trained wimps hiding behind their authority, the excuse of resisting arrest, and the mob mentality and they will do anything to anyone because they can somehow justify it to their peers. They don't care about that guys family or his daughter growing up without a father. They didn't get the respect they wanted and took it to that guy because they know they can and get away with it.

If they were combat hardened veterans they would have given the guy a chance. Knowing that he didn't do anything to risk losing his life over.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad, but true. I find it impossible to fathom what would posess a human being to voluntarily want to be a professional a$$hole. Most of us are content doing it for free.

"Wait till you need a cop to help you" they always say. When I personally witness one actually do something other than act (and drive) like a complete a$$hole, I'll amend that statement. Hasn't happened once in 44 years.

Every one of them in that video deserves to spend the rest of their lives in jail.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What really worried me is the immediate assumption that whenever there is a case of domestic disturbance, a man must be involved and is therefore the guilty party. What really happened to this guy is very troublesome.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
What really worried me is the immediate assumption that whenever there is a case of domestic disturbance, a man must be involved and is therefore the guilty party. What really happened to this guy is very troublesome.
Absolutely.

If this were a race rather than gender issue it would be called profiling.

From what I gathered on the news a few months back, because of PC and liability prevention, a lot of places are adopting policies where they don't ask or report to officers the race of suspects when people call. Imagine if these cops responded to a call that a guy was breaking into a car in that parking lot and did the same thing to the first non white guy they saw?

Hell, wasn't this guy Hispanic? I wouldn't rule out profiling here, either.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don_Dom said:
Absolutely.

If this were a race rather than gender issue it would be called profiling.

From what I gathered on the news a few months back, because of PC and liability prevention, a lot of places are adopting policies where they don't ask or report to officers the race of suspects when people call. Imagine if these cops responded to a call that a guy was breaking into a car in that parking lot and did the same thing to the first non white guy they saw?

Hell, wasn't this guy Hispanic? I wouldn't rule out profiling here, either.
Yes, this is months old news but it gained national attention only few days ago. I predict demonstrations as more people become aware of the case.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone here recently said that they didn't know any "true jerks". The one person I can think of that best fits that description is an ex-cop.