Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men Are Genetically Wired to Have Multiple Women-Being Faithful Isn't That Easy

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A number of recent experiences have led me to conclude that we men are genetically wired to be natural polygamists (to have more than one woman) and that many times, no matter how hard we may try, we just can't cheat nature.

The sexy, big ass woman I met in October received a promotion in her company and has been transfered to a city about seven to eight hours away from where I live at in my home country. Though she makes an effort to come to my end at least twice a month, we already have a long distance relationship. Our relationship has so far been perfect-we've been getting along excellently and it's been like a perfect romance and in terms of character, though no one is perfect, she has a good number of the qualities I like in a woman.

That aside, I've noticed certain things:

1) When you're in a serious, committed relationship with a woman, that's when the temptations to cheat increase, several more women suddenly seem to be more available and approachable, and eager to seduce you. A couple of times when I've gone out with my girlfriends, I've noticed groups of women just staring at us with a look in some of their eyes as if to say: "What can we do to separate those two?" "What does she think she has that we don't?" etc.

One time I went dancing with her and a group of four women were sitting next to us at the lounge. They kept staring at us the whole time, especially when they noticed us kissing and hugging each other. There was one of them in the group in particular who each time our eyes met seemed to give me a look as if with just a wink in her direction she would have been happy to come over and displace the one I was dancing with. Another time we were at a restaurant and this one particular woman sitting all alone on her table playing with her cell phone just kept focusing at our table...staring at us. Each time I gave her a stern, direct look in her eyes, she took her eyes off us. I've noticed that when certain people in public realize that a couple appear to have really good chemistry, they aren't happy and are willing to seek ways to cause them to split rather than minding their own business.

2) When you're in a committed/serious relationship, more women suddenly seem to notice you or to signal that they are approachable or available. Just from hanging out in public with my current lady, I've seen so clearly that for some reason, a lot of women seem to be interested in men who aren't single...men who are taken. Some become so determined to get you to make a detour and appear excited at the possibility of stealing another woman's man. Others who may have acted as if they weren't very approachable in the past suddenly begin to give off a different vibe cause they seem to realize you're very attached to a particular woman.

3) Temptations increase when you're in a committed relationship. Last weekend before my woman moved, we both went to this restaurant where unbeknonst to me, lots of hot women and their female friends seem to come in and out. Others go in there to meet with their boyfriends waiting for them, etc. While sitting next to my big ass woman, I noticed two women leaving the restaurant at some point. One of them had an ass a lot huger than my woman and she had on these pair of black pants. I just acted like I didn't notice it and kept on drinking. If I were alone I probably wouldn't have resisted talking to her.

4) The more well-built you are, the more likely you are to be seduced and to give in to the temptation to cheat. Women are more likely to seduce you if they think you have a build that they consider to be physically attractive-muscular, etc. Right now at my gym there's a woman who from every indication has just fallen short of hitting on me upfront. I notice her checking me out frequently when I stand in front of some of the mirrors at the gym working out but I don't find this particular woman attractive-she's slightly obese. In gyms especially, there seem to be a good number of women who go there purposely to seduce and get men hooked and not necessarily just to work out. Some of them have built a reputation of hooking up with many different men.

5) For a manly/masculine men, while it isn't impossible to be faithful to one female partner, the truth is that it requires an enormous amount of discipline and isn't necessarily as easy as some people may think. I don't believe women are naturally more faithful than men...perhaps they are just better at covering their tracks. But we men do face a lot of temptation and pressure from the opposite sex, sometimes even from married women who are absolutely forbidden as far as I'm concerned. There is always a possibility that you come across a woman who seems more attractive than the one you're in a committed relationship with and who seems within your reach but you have to discipline yourself. She may even know you're in a relationship but still give you a green light to get you to make a detour even if just for fun. The presures are enormous. That's why I always prefer when choosing a mate, to go for the physical attribute I find most attractive-nice, big ass-so that I don't feel as tempted to cheat and hook up with someone else.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Yuck, big asses? why do black guys dig that?
that's when the temptations to cheat increase, several more women suddenly seem to be more available and approachable, and eager to seduce you
Agreed...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
A number of recent experiences have led me to conclude that we men are genetically wired to be natural polygamists (to have more than one woman) and that many times, no matter how hard we may try, we just can't cheat nature.
Men are genetically programmed to be horny all the time, especially when there are girls around.

Just like people are genetically programmed to be hungry all the time, especially if there is plenty of tasty food around.

Your argument sounds like a fat guy trying to blame his big gut on evolution.

You've got urges, but you've also got a brain.

Which determines which controls the quality of your life.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Taiyuu,
I think what Frank is saying is,that when you are at your most successful with one Woman you become doubly attractive to others...I agree and am unsure why,some idle suggestions:
Your Confidence.....The urge that some Women have to steal another Ladies partner for self assurance...Making it with a Woman means you are on A cyclic High...You emit some Pheremones....Your Company establishes your Metier!
Another related Phenomenum...If one visits a Plate and has a Highly successful interface,should one visit another Lover that Day,she expects an Orgasvm too,which can be embarrassing at My age...
Have you or any of the deeper thinkers out there,any thoughts on this?

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In regards to the OP's comments (not necessarilly his opening question), this theme has been much talked about, and a common general concensus relating to it is that woman have a some kind of outwordly ability to "smell" sexual desperation on a man.
Frequent sex with varied partners would logically suggest that the sexual desperation vibe emitting from us would lesson, thereby lowering a woman's defense which is tied into their desperation sensing ability....
In other words, if you're getting laid a lot, you care less about getting laid, and this dismissive attitude challenges females to assert their sexual desireability on you....
This results in a guy being able to secure more sexual partners via a "snowball rolling down a hill" type of effect