Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men are bigger liars than women (apparently)

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A poll says that women are more honest and feel more guilty about lying compared to men (unless of course the women who answered the poll were lying).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8689010.stm

Seems like another attempt to reinforce the idea that women are more virtuous and have higher morals than men.

I should think that in reality men and women lie in equal amounts.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This type of poll is extremely flawed.

Observing what men and women do in real life situations, can you honestly believe the results of this poll?

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tazman said:
Observing what men and women do in real life situations, can you honestly believe the results of this poll?
Not for a second.

It's just the point that the media digs up this poll and shoves it in people's faces to push their view. There might be polls which show the opposite, but they don't get the same attention because it doesn't fit in with their agenda that:
women = good, men = bad

Don't want to sound bitter but this sort of thing is everywhere. I used to believe it too before I realized the truth.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a study that relies on self reporting. You have to wonder, wouldn't the group that lies more often be less likely to admit that they lie?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I do believe the results that men lie more (although I agree women are generally better at it). One reason is I think society gives men permission to lie, it's expected, sort of like it's expected for guys to want sex. Think of the stereotype of the guy lying to the girl to get into her pants. This definitely happens, a lot.

I remember a thread talking about a research study showing that college age women actually appreciated deceitfulness in their men as an attractive trait.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men and women lie equaly but women are the only ones that lie to themselves (except AFC men)

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I choose to believe the reality of my eyes than the words of some stranger.

It's three types of lies and if you believe this you fell for the last of them. Lies, damn lies and statistics.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Statistics prove there is lies, damn lies and women lies - women are far better at it and mask their body language while doing it....