Men are better than woman

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual said:
Dr. Phil says it. Judgment is ugly.
When Dr. Phil said to him that judgment is ugly, he should have said, "Then why are you judging us?" Turn it back on him and the audience,

Dr. Phil gets a group of people onstage and says that they judge, then judges them on how they are behaving and gets the audience to judge them as well. The moral of the story please?

Analytic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody know Dr.phil is the biggest fraud on TV. No point analyzing, all you have to think about is to want to punch him in the face and kick him in the ball when you see him.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Analytic said:
I don't watch Dr.phil but I will after seeing this video. Am anxious to see more of this guy when they put all these people together in the house. He has a strong view on woman mainly that they are dumb, wh0res and useless but he claim he doesn't hate woman.

Weather you agree with him or not you gotta love it when he absolutely owned this chick trying to humiliate him with a stupid question. Her reaction was hilarious! but this guy is so over the top am not sure he's real or just marketing ploy.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3376360241779005678&hl=en

his website www.menarebetterthanwoman.com
neither pages are working.

mofro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some things dont have answers. The word better collects a bunch of different variables and tries to assign a weighting to them which is sums up and spits out as a single value. I am better than you because i score a 160 on the IQ test, a 6 on attractiveness, and a 9 at getting women. Disregard the other factors like you have more seratonin than me.

No such thing as better. I'm better than you for understanding that.

nvictor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a poster said, women are better than men because they use both part of the cerebral cortex. The logical part and the part that is more connected to feelings, intuitions... call it as you like.

But because we use our logical brain better, we are able to succeed in things that are more logical oriented.

But I would have prefered to be able to use my other brain, because the world is not logical at all. Even if scientists are trying to prove the contrary.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I can't get the video to work either. I want to see this.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
FOOL !!! who ever considered women to be sub-human..WHAT DOES SUB-HUMAN EVEN MEAN !!?? give me a definition.

Besides giving birth and breast feeding what can a woman do that a man can't do better, give me concrete examples.

Actually, the majority of women are cunts.
That is no need to start calling people fools. Sub-human mean "below human" or as in "inferior." No one in this thread said "sub-human" but I say that those who praise what he said, his words definately means that women are some kind of lower level creatures.

I like his witty comebacks, but I must disagree that "men are better than women." Men and women obviously have differences, but it does not mean that one is better than the other in from the perspective of humanity. An individual can be better over another in one area or another, regardless of gender. Many times, that is more true than not. What does this all mean? He stated that all women are same, that they are no more than prostitues and should be seen as dirt (come to think of it, worst-case afcs think the same only but only as angels). I cannot agree with that.

Judge by the individual. I find it poisonous to look at a women and to start thinking as some hate-filled, dead-wieght to society, and incompetent. Surely, in your experiences, there been plenty of instances that goes against his statements.

nvictor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, maybe he is doing this to draw traffic to his website. Alexa's graph for his website shows that the traffic has doubled every week since last month.

You know what, because D*ck Masterson is not gay -- I say this based on his replies -- his posts are surely intended for women. And they are many of them who are commenting -- and God knows how they got there, I understand that we men can end up on a website like this but not women -- with stupid things which will end up proving the man's statement.

I will say you what, the blog's purpose itself is to gather proofs. For the blog post "Why women hate sex", a woman's comment was

If you love men so much…. then be gay.. & suck some d*ck …Bastard
Somebody's waiting for something like that.

Here is how a woman insults a man who she has no control over.

1. Blatant Hate against male homosexuals. Another group of men she has no control over and by default, her hatred is clear.
2. Telling him to perform a degrading act her and her systers perform daily for cash and prizes. Suck a d*ck is so degrading an insult they must feel shame every time they tongue polish the bishop.
3. Naming him a bastard, of which American women are the supreme creators of. There are more babby’s daddy’s than ever and whose fault is that besides the slut that spread her legs. If you don’t want a bastard you better be damn sure of the guy, its not our fault, its biology’s fault and it is one of the millions of reasons why men are better than women.
4. Starting the sentence with “if you love”. The “if” is there because this heartless shrew wouldn’t recognize love if it was wearing a 3 carat diamond.
Women, when are you going to stop having people making fun of you?

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
his words definately means that women are some kind of lower level creatures
No he is stating a fact...both Men and Women ARE HUMAN !! but men are the SUPERIOR GENDER !!

He stated that all women are same, that they are no more than prostitues and should be seen as dirt (come to think of it, worst-case afcs think the same only but only as angels). I cannot agree with that.
What you say looks good on paper and is Politically Correct but REALITY proves that Dick's deductions about women are 100% accurate, granted there is always an exception to every rule...but the GROSS MAJORITY of women are as Dick says..ask any man who is successful with women, ASK any man who is NOT successful with women the verdict will always be the same !!

and for the misguided newbie who thinks women are better because they use more of the brain !!
Women don't use more of their brains than men..they use them differently. men more on the left women more on the right.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
No he is stating a fact...both Men and Women ARE HUMAN !! but men are the SUPERIOR GENDER !!
Ok. Then I disagree that one gender is superior to the other. One gender have an upperhand over the other, but in the end, different rather than saying one gender over another is better is the more correct idea.

Drum&Bass said:
What you say looks good on paper and is Politically Correct but REALITY proves that Dick's deductions about women are 100% accurate, granted there is always an exception to every rule...but the GROSS MAJORITY of women are as Dick says..ask any man who is successful with women, ASK any man who is NOT successful with women the verdict will always be the same !!
There are enough exceptions to that rule for me to challenge that it cannot be the general guideline to the view towards women. I'm guessing that your statement is that my stance along with everyone else should view women as an inferior person who (taking out of his website) will cheat-at-the-drop-of-a-hat, hate-filled/motivated, incompetent-at-everything, dead-wieght, etc. until proven otherwise (who become the exception).

Perhaps I'm blind to reality, and I admit I'm not a great success with women, but I can and do observe my surrondings. I seen women who fits what he said, but plenty doesn't. If I include all women, I find it really hard to accept, I like to think higher to my mom and female relatives than that along with all the women I met over the years that I respect (that would mean a lot of exceptions). Even going by the younger population, I met enough to observe there are plenty of women who there are more than just cold, heartless, and hors (including women who run circles in my mathematics abilities who he say they can't...).

I have tried to view women like that after reading posts on this forum like yours, going against my own experiences and so on, all it done is drive me crazy with that mentality (hmm... she seems pretty nice... I notice she try to be so kind to others... I wonder how much she will hurt me/others past that image?).

I have met people who loves life, always making other people day brighter whereever he goes. Yet, he follows his dreams and knows when to get serious. Yet again, he also follow some ideas that would be looked as afc. He still have demons, but live happier and better than many others. Hell, he might even be closer to the DJ that many posters have describe than many here. He doesn't have a such a view with women, and I think I might try that path, unless you want to speak against it otherwise.

AfRoSwiss-Disiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt say that..
but i think in some aspects men are better such as in being the protector provider etc...but i DO think women are the most beautiful things on the earth but that dont mean im going to put them on a pedestal