Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men/actors you should look up to.

Canadiandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok time for some fun. I have compiled a list of men you should look up to and study.

Matthew McConaughey: Listen to the way he talks nice and smooth! I remember seeing him on Rossie explaining to her his recipe for Beer Battered chicken he had all the women in the audience wet! And he drums naked in his backyard! Talk about a true man! lol! He also takes care of his body.

George Clooney: Has that old school Suaveness to him, just watch any of his movies especially the oceans series.

Samuel L Jackson: Now name one guy that doesn't want to be the baddest motherf$cker on the planet?

If you guys have any other men in mind that post please!

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it sounds ridiculous but James Bond. Why? He has a sense of mystery towards him that women find attractive. Watching his movies have definetly helped me have a mystery looks towards my appearance.

Canadiandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes good one! James Bond is a classic example of a don Juan to look up to he is a timeless character that one should learn from.

Bruce Willis: A chill, Relaxed and funny guy that has many talents outside of acting because he is also a musician.

Marvin Gay: Sexual Healing, nuff said!

Prince: He brought sexy back in the early 80's.

Rick James: Did not give a flying fvck about anything! The dude can lick the most conservative woman on the side of her face and take her home 10 minutes later and Bang her! He is the original superfreak!

Bruce Lee: Mr Charisma! And a man with lots of drive, confidence and he was one ****y guy! And if anyone can get as ripped as Bruce you are set!

Dave aka Don Q: My korean buddy that can sit their at a bar and have women come up to him giving him their number. He has this certain pimp aura around him it's ****in crazy!

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jude Law

Michael Kaine

Peter O'Toole

Sean Connery

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any Mel Gibson character he's played. He's always a badass (he may be a Nazi psycho in real life) but his movie personas are GREAT!:box:

The Librarian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Russell Crowe, in Gladiator. Maximus wasn't exactly a DJ with the ladies, but he was certainly a man of principle and integrity who didn't take any sh*t.

Interestingly enough, I think Juaquin Phoenix's charactor was a classic chump too.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeremy Piven -

Entourage, ABC's Cupid, Smokin Aces and punking Stephen Dwarf's azz down in a club.

Artie, ur the man.

VeryFast

Reaction score
Men to look up to

The guys already mentioned are good, but how about the original tough guys:
Marlon Brando
Cary Grant
Humphry Bogart

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez, get a life.... actors? Han Solo? Look up to yourself. Be men.

You want celebrities? Take example of Dane Cook. Look up to Lance Armstrong. Even observe Fidel Castro.

Take what you love, and you love about life. Be passionate. If you can't find your passion, keep searching.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this has to be the gayest, silliest post on sosuave.

we are grown ass men. you look within yourself for self improvement, not to some guy who you really have no idea who he is because of a damn script.

BingoBango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shane Warne

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
this has to be the gayest, silliest post on sosuave.

we are grown ass men. you look within yourself for self improvement, not to some guy who you really have no idea who he is because of a damn script.
So you shouldn't have role models?

Nonsense.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
god damnit guys.. dude, you are older than I am and you result to using a damn black and white argument like that.

No one said you shoudln't have role models.

BUT THEY SHOULD BE NON FICTIONAL!!!!!!!

REAL FVCKING PEOPLE

Taht's like me saying my role model is Santa Claus.. he's just as fictional as the guy on entourage or james bond, or what have you.

There are people in history who I have studied, Winston Churchill, Richard the Lionheart, Martin Luther King Jr and a couple others, who I strongly admire.

But I don't, nor will I ever admire a fictional character.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
god damnit guys.. dude, you are older than I am and you result to using a damn black and white argument like that.

REAL FVCKING PEOPLE

Taht's like me saying my role model is Santa Claus.. he's just as fictional as the guy on entourage or james bond, or what have you.

There are people in history who I have studied, Winston Churchill, Richard the Lionheart, Martin Luther King Jr and a couple others, who I strongly admire.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

REAL FVCKING PEOPLE

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Charles from "Charles in Charge" - The best character ever on TV. The DVD set has traveled with me many times. Great for when you are at the 8th hour mark of a 10 hour plane flight. I bet he was getting some serious action from everyone in that house. That includes the old Navy dude who acted like a total a$$. God, he was a jerk. Who cares if Baio was almost 30 when it was filmed. It's all good.

Richard from "The Blue Lagoon" (1980) - The greatest stud ever in a movie. The second Richard in the updated movie was a dud. The old Richard would have kicked his a$$. Jovovich was much too old for the part in the second movie. Blame it on the demise of the American girl. They had to use an Ukraine to fill the role. The only problem with the first one was that Richard somehow went from being the same age as Brooke Shields at the beginning of the film (when they were little kids), to all of a sudden being about 10 plus years older than her once the film started getting good. What up with that?

Henry Steele from "One on One" (1977) - Caught a rerun of a rerun of a rerun on a Spanish language station as a child. Had no clue what the hell was going on (me speak no Spanish), but he was a tough little bugger. Made me decide to never partake in team sports. Best decision of my life.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense...but a 32 year old man looking up to a 35 year old ACTOR is pretty pathetic.

Now, it is good to have role models...especially when it comes to careers. Heck, I like Colin Powell leadership skills and view him as a role model for younger men like myself (39).

Now...I understand using fictional characters from books and movies to illustrate a point. I do that all the time. Or even to watch a movie to get the juices flowing a little when you are uninspired. But viewing an ACTOR as a role model?

If you are over 30...YOU should be the role model for others.