Memorize Her Number

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been having a lot of success with memorizing girls phone numbers over the years. It gives you something to talk about on the first call, and they are always impressed. Little do they know that I put them in my cell phone as soon as their backs are turned ;)

Here's my "script".

"Hey...I've been meaning to tell you... There's something you don't know about me."

"What what?"

"Well...I know we haven't known each other long, but I feel really comfortable with you...And I just wanted to tell you..."

"What what?"

"That I'm very very good at memorizing phone numbers. Watch...I'll show you."

"You had me going *******. Ok, show me."

"That was a hint, goofball."

"900-1234"

Use it!

lollipop

Banned
Reaction score
I don't need to remember numbers.

I keep something to write with in my jacket. If she wants to give her phonenumber, I just say: "Let me see if I have something to write with." I take it out of jacket and say: "Do you have piece of paper?" Of course she does. Then she wants to say her phonenumber. I just ask her to write it down for me. (mostly places are too loud anyway to understand eachother clearly)

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
True!

I've got a handy little system for memorizing phone numbers, and ive been using a similar (but a lot bigger) system recently to memorize up to 10,000 pieces of information! It's a good brain workout if nothing else.

I memorized a couple of girls numbers and the next time i met them, which was almost a year later, I still had the digits stored away so i did some fluff talk and then said "Hey is your number still xxx xxx xxx?" The reactions are always good :)

I'll tell you the basic system which i use for phone numbers. Because the brain remembers picture associations better than just visualizing a number all you have to do is attatch the number to an object. I.E

1 = paintbrush
2 = swan
3 = heart
4 = Yacht
5 = Hook
6 = Elephants trunk
7 = cliff
8 = snowman
9 = ballon on a string
0 = anything you want. A rock. Asprin.

You can change them if you want it doesnt matter. Whatever come easiest.

So for example a number like 365 876 i'd might imagine the girl wearing a big heart shaped crown while riding on an elephant. On thier travels captain hook jumps out and tries to kidnap her, but as he's trying to a snowman jumps in and grabs captain hook and throws him off the nearest cliff, re-seats the girl and pats the elephant on the trunk before saying good bye.

Once you've got it visualised you'll be supprised how long it says up there!! Just make the stories as wierd as possible and they just come back like that.