Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Melbourne cup!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any of you boys betting?

I just put my money on Makaybe diva! Very good chance of winning it! Plus 3 straight, will be awesome!

Taking Diva, Railings and Demerger in a long shot trifecta!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date, didn't get to bet.. who ended up winning?

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Champion mare Makybe Diva has made history by becoming the first horse to win three Melbourne Cups with a stunning victory at Flemington racecourse.

Hope you bet the farm CLOONEY

You would have cleaned up

Lost In Translation

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TAB saying $3.60 for a win on Makybe Diva

i always consider placing a bet on the boxing after reading a CLOONEY report lol

i considered going down to the TAB after i read this thread of yours earlier CLOONEY but last time i went to a TAB on Melbourne Cup day it was like walking into centrelink at lunch time

every suss mutha f*cker in Australia who is not in jail or in mental hospital living in the TAB and sweating it up like a sauna

Lost In Translation :D

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
Champion mare Makybe Diva has made history by becoming the first horse to win three Melbourne Cups with a stunning victory at Flemington racecourse.

Hope you bet the farm CLOONEY

You would have cleaned up

Lost In Translation
Would have, and it was a pretty certain bet in my mind anyways!

Na, won just under 400. Not bad for doin nothing.

Next bet, onto the boxing! Klitschko to stop Rahman!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TAB saying $3.60 for a win on Makybe Diva

i always consider placing a bet on the boxing after reading a CLOONEY report lol

i considered going down to the TAB after i read this thread of yours earlier CLOONEY but last time i went to a TAB on Melbourne Cup day it was like walking into centrelink at lunch time

every suss mutha f*cker in Australia who is not in jail or in mental hospital living in the TAB and sweating it up like a sauna

Lost In Translation :D
hahahaha, yeah it was like that down there. I actually nearly got into a fight down there, haha, some dude poured water on my back, just a little so I told him what the hell is he doing. Then when I turned around, he poured more on my back, hahaha, so I started swearing at him and he pizzed off! I know the dude from boxing years back, nothing changed with him, still a trouble causing drunk bum! After that, him and his bum mates tried fighting some local indian guys. haha, man some people have sad lives!

You should have gone to the TAB though, easy money to be made.

Hopefully my next boxing prediction is right, I think it is a pretty sure bet also, but I definately wouldnt put the house on it, lol!

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is ****ing pissing me off. This morning I was heading out to bet fifty bucks on makybe diva, but just as I walking out, it started to rain and I said screw it.

aaaargggh.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
This is ****ing pissing me off. This morning I was heading out to bet fifty bucks on makybe diva, but just as I walking out, it started to rain and I said screw it.

aaaargggh.
ahah karma !!
Man what a great horse she is !! carrying that weight as well on that track, amazing :D

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CLOONEY
hahahaha, yeah it was like that down there. I actually nearly got into a fight down there, haha, some dude poured water on my back, just a little so I told him what the hell is he doing. Then when I turned around, he poured more on my back, hahaha, so I started swearing at him and he pizzed off! I know the dude from boxing years back, nothing changed with him, still a trouble causing drunk bum! After that, him and his bum mates tried fighting some local indian guys. haha, man some people have sad lives!

yeah i bet you felt paranoid collecting the $400

the TAB on Melbourne Cup day reminds me of the movie : THE WARRIORS

you go to a big gang meeting ( TAB )

lots of gang members there

now after you win you gotta make it from the TAB window to your car without getting rolled for the money

just like the warriors had to make it back to coney island without getting killed

Lost In Translation

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
CLOONEY

now after you win you gotta make it from the TAB window to your car without getting rolled for the money

just like the warriors had to make it back to coney island without getting killed

Lost In Translation
i watched that movie for the first time the other day.

TERRIBLE! my friend gave it massive raps.

But onto Makybe Diva. Awesome stuff.

Will go down arguably as Australias best ever horse.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CLOONEY

Lost In Translation
lol, never seen that movie. Na, when I went back to collect my money, everyone was gone, only a few others there to collect their money, some young dudes bout 18 with their beers in their hands, obviously drunk from the days celebrations, but they were fine.

Centurion, yeah that sucks! haha, I was telling my girlfriend to lend me money to bet on the horses (DIVA) (as the rest of my money is locked up and doesnt mature for another couple of weeks), but she said she aint loosing her money on my gambling also, haha. Too bad!

As for Diva, yeah that was amaizing! Definately one of the best we have ever seen! Although would be very interesting if Sainly and Might and Power didnt break down! Saintly was on his way to the Japan cup and probably would have won that also! Was one of the greatest I ever saw! And Might and Power, a true pace setter! Would have broke more track time records if the same fate didnt fall upon it! We have definately seen some great horses in recent times! Too bad none of the imports does any good very often! Remember that horse "Oscar Shindler" I think its name was? It was favourite and meant to carve up, but ended up running last or second last! Disappointing!

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hardly ever bet or gamble, i think it is just a waste of money, so no i didn't waste any money today. i would only bet for the fun of it and not to win because the odds are against you anyway.

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
you should bet your 400 on the boxing now ;)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like I said, it's a totally different animal then here in the states...

No way in hell that the biggest stakes race in the US... the Kentucky Derby will EVER pay $3.60... Because too many people play stupid bets.

I think Smarty Jones was the lowest price I have ever seen win the Kentucky Derby,a nd he was STILL at like eleven dollars.

However in Australia, the few times I tried to bet at their tracks, horses hardley ever come in at high prices... your betting public doesn't miss much

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, betting on horses is larger than life here. everybody does it, and it's a public holiday in melbourne when they have the derby.

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most punters I know (mainly guys I work with) have know idea what they're doing. They just take omen bets, and get really bad tips from the other workers.

Most of them gamble away all there money.

But I suppose thats because of the demographic of people I work with.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, yeah I know a lot of guys who loose money on the horses!

I rarely bet either, only when I think I have a damn good chance!

I usually just look at track times/distance times of the horse, weights (i.e. Is it weight for age etc), and conditions (dry, wet, etc) to determine who I will bet on. Other than that, I really am not too upto date with the best forms of betting. Although, through my few betting days, I would definatley be infront still, thanks to Makaybe Diva, Saintly and Octagonal! :)

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by [DoN.2.Da.JUaN]
you should bet your 400 on the boxing now ;)
I am going too. Klit to win, not by KO, just win in any manner. Probably wont pay too good odds, but still easy money! Rahman has no chance except one big punch, and Klit never been stopped in boxing. And that is including taking some lethal uppercuts by Lewis!