Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mega handsome guy

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this guy who is really, really handsome girls always check him out all the time but he hardly ever pulls. Hes sorta seeing this girl, hes been out with her like 5 times but still not slept with her. How should he play it if he wants some *****? Should he not do the neg hits because hes a handsome guy and the girls may feel too insecure? Any tips here? And also is it a good idea to mack with a really handsome guy:p I sometimes use it to start up conversations with women.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you care about this supposedly "really handsome" guy?
How should he play it if he wants some *****? Should he not do the neg hits because hes a handsome guy and the girls may feel too insecure? Any tips here?
Something tells me this guy might be your alter ego...:rolleyes:

How about you tell us straight up that you think you are a really handsome guy but you have trouble "going further" with some ladies?:kick: :whistle:

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! No man im not a really handsome guy hahaha, this really handsome guy is a guy ive been hanging about with recently. He has just started approaching some girls because he has seen me do it. I've been with girls who have said wow your mate is so cute, the only answer I have for it now is "Yes I know".

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wildchild said:
I've been with girls who have said wow your mate is so cute, the only answer I have for it now is "Yes I know".
My reply will be...

"yeh, unfortunately he's gay" :rock:

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF man? Go out with him if he's a funny guy, otherwise go with someone else or alone, whatever. Don't use other people's qualities to pick up girls, that is very uncool.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like your mate needs some DJing skills.
Ddn't you read that even if a guys got fame, power, looks, money, he may still be crap at approaching girls and wont have sex.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer the orginal question. I dont think he should use Neg hits. Women are already pedistooling him and he already has attained himself as the prize before he opens his mouth. If he neg hits her then she will just think hes big headed ego mania. I would tell him to move in with a little C+F.

I guess your coaching this guy? Or your the gay one and you fancy him?

If your coaching him and see the potential then I understand. I am coaching a friend of mine.

I totally agree with Fash's reply thow. I would prob say it in a joking manner thow as im not one to hold others back.

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a very handsome friend too, and a girl i was trying to chat up with her friends said to me i like your friend but dont tell him. she said she liked my friend but couldnt even talk to him when he tried to chat her up and told him she had a boyfriend and she wondered why he wasnt interested in her anymore girls are silly. it isnt necessarily easy for handsome men.