Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

mega-corny kiss close..that worked

redgriffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey all i'm new. just thought i would tell you about this corny kiss close that i came up with and tested, only 5 hours ago.

background story:
i was at work and this chick i had been smsing came in. we had just fluff talking before this, she seem interested in me etc. but nothing had happened, aside from a kiss on the cheek.

today:
so anyway we fluffed about the week etc, i tryed eliciting her values, without much progress. (she's in a small play, so i asked with does she like about acting, she said she likes to be someone else/steping out of herself. thats all i got, any help on that would be great.)

the teachnique: (beware cornyness)
so she's about to leave glad to see me blah blah..

me: "oh, wait i got you a present." *i tap my pocket, the one with my keys so it makes some noise*

her: "huh? what?" *laughing*

me: "i got you a present" *taps pocket again* "hold out your hand" (note: hand, not hands) "and close your eyes."

her: "ok" she quickly close's her eyes and holds out her right had ready to get my present. (no resistence to the idea that i have actually gotten something)

me: i bend down and kiss her on the lips. she laughs and pulls me in for another kiss.

afterthought:
this is mega corny. :D

she msg's me later saying thanks for the present.

thoughts?
butter for my corn?
:)

TTom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes corny can work - whoever said this line was a genious;

"Women want to be loved like a man wants to have sex".

As long as it worked anyways...

dyce

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn thats a good one man

nice sh!t

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
props for the balls mate. mind you she might have thought you were about to rape her if you didn't have any sexual rapport beforehand.

as for eliciting values- wtf buddy? hahaha

seth03

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, i actually liked that. but maybe because it worked.

you should have posted exactly this and told us it didnt work to listen to us criticize and call you stupid, and then uncovered the truth. now I cant tell if this is a good move or not due to its success and corny qualities.

Dysfunctional

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good one, that. But honestly, weren't you already like 98% that she was ok with the idea? You just needed a way to get there, you know.

redgriffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dysfunctional
Good one, that. But honestly, weren't you already like 98% that she was ok with the idea? You just needed a way to get there, you know.
yeah i agree she was prolly all the way there, but it was something new for me to try.

plus now i can msg her and say "remember that present i gave you and smile, now."

also isn’t it good that i kissed her different than any AFC. a kiss is kiss no matter how good you are, but the experience’s and journey getting there is what makes it memorable.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But honestly, weren't you already like 98% that she was ok with the idea?
that's why its great. Getting to the first kiss is one of the biggest obstacles. After that everything seems a lot easier.

Props on making it work. I always have problems getting to the first kiss. That's one to keep in mind.

C-Damage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, nice one. This one came from Anthony off of Big Brother:

Him : Are those fake eyelashes?

Her : No.

Him : Well they look like fake eyelashes...weird.

Her : Yeah their not. their mine.

Him : Wow, their amazing, close your eyes.

Moves in for the snog.

Moves like this add an extra dimension to the kiss close and can only be a good idea...as long as you get it right.

CD

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls know how you are in bed by the first kiss you try/give her

Btw, frivolous21 gives the worst advice on this message board.

Like C_Damage's post - He is basically saying "I'm the sneaky type, please close your eyes while I stick this thing inside of you" or the original thread creator's post "I'm the playful shy but confident type who is filled with surprises"

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk

why?

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

while friv might give bad advice and what he said is bs, what is a proven scientific fact is that we know how women are in bed by how they eat an ice cream cone :D

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh this definately works so long as you've got enough IOI to be reasonably confident that she's not gonna push you away.
I used it successfully myself last night and came very close to getting laid with a hot girl, I would post a field report but I can't really be arsed. I'll post a lay report when i do get it. ;)

redgriffin

Don Juan
Reaction score

Like C_Damage's post - He is basically saying "I'm the sneaky type, please close your eyes while I stick this thing inside of you" or the original thread creator's post "I'm the playful shy but confident type who is filled with surprises"
yay!
i'm an oxymoron.

Originally posted by GodsGiftToFatBirds
Yeh this definately works so long as you've got enough IOI to be reasonably confident that she's not gonna push you away.
I used it successfully myself last night and came very close to getting laid with a hot girl, I would post a field report but I can't really be arsed. I'll post a lay report when i do get it. ;)
double yay!!

Leah

Don Juan
Reaction score
reading that first post made me horny! I'm definitely going to hope it gets done to me, and maybe try it myself if girls are allowed to do that?

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
this tip is childish.. she will think you are a sweet guy. but not a man that she wanna spend time with. wanna get into friendship zone?