Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting women w/ Broken Leg?

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I made a post last week. The girl I been seeing the last 5 months said she just wants to be "friends" but still wants hang out now and again for sex.. So for the mean time were friends w/ benefits. But, I'd like to get out and meet other girls who are interested in a LTR with me, But....

Here's my dilemma: I broke my right leg and ankle a couple months ago. I'm currently cooped up in my apartment, cant work (paid leave off), cant really drive so I have to get rides from parents or friends. I feel like I'm on lock down and stuck inside my head all day. Do I just ride out the storm until I can walk again or if I did get a chicks number, what do I do for a date? Hobbling around on crutches, standing on one leg gets exhausting :rolleyes:

Any tips or inspiration helps!

Billtx49

Reaction score
Rest and get healthy again. Life's ups and downs. They come and go. Ride through the ups and downs with the proper perspective needed for each one.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had both ankles broken and was stuck in a wheel chair for 3 months. I did try it mostly at the hospital and at physio, but my confidence was non-existent at the moment. Physio therapy girls were pretty nice-looking at times. Easy to start a convo and bond with them.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn dude. Set your priorities. You need to make sure you're getting healthy and that your body doesn't go to shít from being unable to workout. You should spend this time in planning. Think of improvements you'll make to your life and goals you'll reach once you're back on your feet. The women will still be there months later you won't miss anything I promise. As for your FWB, if she still wants to come over and take care of you or offer a blow job or even sex if your capable I wouldn't turn that down.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use this time for self improvement and heal up. I wouldn't worry about dating. But if you're looking for something to do... Go to a ski lodge and hang out in the lodge... lots of folks banged up just hanging out in the pub. I was in a cast at a ski lodge for a week once after getting busted up on the slopes... and had a great time, all kinds of great looking women just can't help but talk to you.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I made a post last week. The girl I been seeing the last 5 months said she just wants to be "friends" but still wants hang out now and again for sex.. So for the mean time were friends w/ benefits. But, I'd like to get out and meet other girls who are interested in a LTR with me, But....

Here's my dilemma: I broke my right leg and ankle a couple months ago. I'm currently cooped up in my apartment, cant work (paid leave off), cant really drive so I have to get rides from parents or friends. I feel like I'm on lock down and stuck inside my head all day. Do I just ride out the storm until I can walk again or if I did get a chicks number, what do I do for a date? Hobbling around on crutches, standing on one leg gets exhausting :rolleyes:

Any tips or inspiration helps!
Here's a story of inspiration. I've been on fire, had concussions, and broken a lot of bones in my life and NEVER did I collect disability/paid leave or use my injuries as an excuse not to do something. I see you are 28yo so it takes no more than 3months to heal a bone so I'm not buying any of your excuses.

The last time I was on crutches due to a shattered hip, I still managed to drive and hang out in bars! (Even had a dislocated/torn shoulder and a few other injuries at the same time and spent 6months in physical therapy 3 days per week trying to get right again.) It was unreal the amount of attention I got from females. I even ended up having sechs with my physical therapist several times! I had celebrity status with women any where I went. Only Missed 7days of work, and spent 3 of that in the hospital. When I was on crutches women approached me and complimented me for my strength to get out and live life. It was the first time in my life I didn't need to approach women.....All I needed was those crutches and I told every one of them I hurt myself when I fell out of my sechs swing!

I even had sechs with a broken hip!

Too many wussies in America......time to grab some pu$$y and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Last edited:

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A broken leg isn't much to write home about, especially after a couple of months. A young and healthy male should really be engaging in high level rehab by now and even light exercise. Also, spending time on your feet and weight bearing stimulates osteogenesis. I rehabbed a young girl who was under-going bilateral leg-lengthening who walked up and down in flood of tears because she had inch long gaps between the two ends of her tibia's. If she can do it, so can you. You only get tired because you are out of condition.

Shouldn't really be affecting your dating life at this stage. If you can't drive, take a cab.