Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting their friends

T-4ze

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am aware I made a mistake now and I'm looking for some help. I've been seeing this chick for about a month now, and tomorrow I'm gonna pick her up at school before our next arrangement. The thing is that after I agreed she said "Great, I can introduce you to my friends." I just fell into a trap and I'm not sure how long I can avoid meeting her friends who will try to disect me. This is probably gonna be the test of getting her friends' approvals, any tips?

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be polite, shake their hands firmly, look them in the eyes, remember their names and use them in conversation, get the hell away from them as soon as possible, and do your best to make sure they don't come along with you and your girl.

Basically, you don't want to seem intimidated by them. You want to be friendly and open without giving away too much information about yourself, and you don't want their pre-existing relationships with the girl you are interested in disrupting your game.

Depending upon your "arrangement", you can use the "we are going to be late" excuse to ditch them.

Also, I don't think it is necessarily a mistake to meet her friends, although the circumstances here are not ideal (namely all of them and one of you). A chick's friends influence her a lot and making a decent impression cements your position. Besides, you have gone out with this girl for a month so you are going to have to meet her friends eventually. Just know that they are going to gossip about you when you leave.

Oh yeah, and you can check them out to see if any of them are hot or not. ; )

Peace.

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another idea....warning, this is theoretical as I have never tried it.

You could try to play around with your date and the friends by trying to get them to tell embarrassing stories about your date. This way, you make them talk, get them remembering humorous anecdotes and thus in a better mood, and get your date to want to leave her group of friends and go with you to where ever you are going because she is tired of her friends sharing her stupid stunts and faux paus with her guy.

"It was finally nice to meet all of you and put names to faces. So since you are HB's friends, you probably know a whole lot of embarassing stuff she has done, huh?."

I have done this with girls (non dates though), and depending upon the group of friends and the mood, one of the friends will chime in with some statement like , "oh yeah, like the time you took the strawberry marshmellow......." and all of the rest of the girls will giggle and your date will turn red and try to hush them and then you can push for the story.

Peace.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, first we are scared of approaching women. We realize its a nonsense fear. Approaching women CAN lead to rejection. But as Djs, we learn to be in a win-win mindset.
But now we are scared of their friends? Same thing with fear of approaching women honeyshark. They may-may not accept you. But whatever, being the true DJ self that you are, youve got no problem.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by honeyshark
Another idea....warning, this is theoretical as I have never tried it.

You could try to play around with your date and the friends by trying to get them to tell embarrassing stories about your date. This way, you make them talk, get them remembering humorous anecdotes and thus in a better mood, and get your date to want to leave her group of friends and go with you to where ever you are going because she is tired of her friends sharing her stupid stunts and faux paus with her guy.

"It was finally nice to meet all of you and put names to faces. So since you are HB's friends, you probably know a whole lot of embarassing stuff she has done, huh?."

I have done this with girls (non dates though), and depending upon the group of friends and the mood, one of the friends will chime in with some statement like , "oh yeah, like the time you took the strawberry marshmellow......." and all of the rest of the girls will giggle and your date will turn red and try to hush them and then you can push for the story.

Peace.
Brilliant :D