Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting her friends before having sex with her? Is it OK?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am really interested in what you have to say about this one.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would care, but I want to know what is the best thing to do in all situations in GENERAL? Meaning, let's say I've been dating for 3-4 weeks, we've kissed and had some sexual things take place (touching, dirty talking).

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red flag she is basically taking you to her herd to get a review of you and decide if you're worth or not.
Either that or she wants to show her friends her orbiter to brag about it and push her status.

Most of the times its a sign of low interest when it happens before sealing the deal while its a sign of high interest right after.

Being there and know what Im talking about.

I can be wrong of course but a date in day time in a neutral place like a cafeteria with her friends is a trap.
It may be a little bit better if its a night club at night where if she gets you approved maybe you have a chance to score.

Anyway ask yourself is she really found you hot would she be organizing group meetings with her friends or rendev vouzs at her place alone?

Btw in 2017 dating for 4 weeks and nothing sexual happening is a red flag by itself.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you dont meet her friends she will be put off by it and you may not get any. if you do meet her friends she might appreciate it and you might get some. if you meet her friends and she still stonewalls you, time to move on

TheProspect

Reaction score
Red flag she is basically taking you to her herd to get a review of you and decide if you're worth or not.
Either that or she wants to show her friends her orbiter to brag about it and push her status.

Most of the times its a sign of low interest when it happens before sealing the deal while its a sign of high interest right after.

Being there and know what Im talking about.

I can be wrong of course but a date in day time in a neutral place like a cafeteria with her friends is a trap.
It may be a little bit better if its a night club at night where if she gets you approved maybe you have a chance to score.

Anyway ask yourself is she really found you hot would she be organizing group meetings with her friends or rendev vouzs at her place alone?

Btw in 2017 dating for 4 weeks and nothing sexual happening is a red flag by itself.
This didn't cross my mind, a lot of truth to it now that I think about it though. In my experience, I've never gone past a second date without something sexual happening.

I think if a girl really was obsessed with OP she would have fvcked him already, but maybe she is a more conservative girl and feels more comfortable with the relationship if her friends (or family) know and approve of who she's dating.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This didn't cross my mind, a lot of truth to it now that I think about it though. In my experience, I've never gone past a second date without something sexual happening.

I think if a girl really was obsessed with OP she would have fvcked him already, but maybe she is a more conservative girl and feels more comfortable with the relationship if her friends (or family) know and approve of who she's dating.
I wish it was true but in my opinion there are no such things, if a girl is attracted from you she will fight her friends and family over you and the more they tell her that you're an assh0le the more she will protect you and get close to you.

Plenty of evidence in everyday life and news.

No sex + public places instead of intimate ones + her friends involved instead of intimacy = low interest.

TheProspect

Reaction score
I wish it was true but in my opinion there are no such things, if a girl is attracted from you she will fight her friends and family over you and the more they tell her that you're an assh0le the more she will protect you and get close to you.

Plenty of evidence in everyday life and news.

No sex + public places instead of intimate ones + her friends involved instead of intimacy = low interest.
100% agree, haven't met one of those girls either. Not to say they don't exist, but any girl that I know of that comes remotely close was in a relationship and taken by 18.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you're the provider/boyfriend, hence why she wants you to meet her friends before having sex with her. you may have to friendzone her and start banging her friends (would be hilarious if you told her friends that you two were just friends before she got a chance to introduce you as anything else then starting flirting with them)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the other thing i'd support doing OP

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you dont meet her friends she will be put off by it and you may not get any. if you do meet her friends she might appreciate it and you might get some. if you meet her friends and she still stonewalls you, time to move on
Not necessarily true but I suppose. I've had similar but it was for a 2nd date. It was a family barbecue for her son joining the Marines! I politely declined and made alternate plans with her. No big deal.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe OP should politely decline and say something about wanting to meet her circle, but feeling like he should know her on a deeper level before they take that step? And then escalate first chance he gets. Its a good hook and, I agree, dating too long w/o sex

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has not actually proposed to meet her friends. She's got 3 girl best friends and hangs around all the time with them. I was just askin' in general cause I wanna have the perspectives for other cases as well. If things don't move forward into the sex direction quickly (she's a virgin or so she says, at least), meeting her friends will be off the table anyways cause I don't intend to wait around much longer unless I see some advancement on the sex "front" LOL

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What ?.... I don't get it... Are they going to give her a thumbs up to go ahead and **** you ?

That's kind of what it looks like.... Peer approval.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop everything, and read the DJ bible now!!!

EVONIK

Reaction score
Dating rules are a little bit different in Albania, a mix of traditional and modern

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The **** is going on over there in Albania??
can be cultural, hence you need to adapt and see hwat works for you and your country, if she is virgin and her parents would be pretty angry if she lost it to a random dude, then yes she would hold on that for longer, and since we also lack the age bracket on this whole thing. though he should at least get something from it, her mouth should be working on it

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The **** is going on over there in Albania??
No specific **** is goin' on in Albania LOL, but the dating situation is not completely the same as in the Western World in general. Girls are more conservative although in the recent years a lot more ****ing is going on and the value of ***** has gone down quite a lot. Still, you get faced here with some situations that you probably would not in USA or in Europe.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No specific **** is goin' on in Albania LOL, but the dating situation is not completely the same as in the Western World in general. Girls are more conservative although in the recent years a lot more ****ing is going on and the value of ***** has gone down quite a lot. Still, you get faced here with some situations that you probably would not in USA or in Europe.
Theprospect and WhodaresWin with Deesade are right.

Follow Theprospect... go in, act natural, see how she introduce you.

WhodaresWin does have a to point.... conservative or not.... a girl will wait to officialize your status with her (boyfriend, ****friend) before showing you around.

Deesade has a pretty good western point like WhodaresWin... getting in her pants first and meeting the friends = boyfriend/****friend status that she is glad to show off..... Meeting friends before that = might become friendzoned or boyfriend. However, in the case, you need to scores points that night and still be natural but ascertize of your position (than when the nights dies, at least get kissed or laid)

Myself was in a LTR with a conservative girl from a conservative country... took a while before I took her V-card (she said she was V) in our LTR status but not that long... People the older they get they are more open to sex faster (say she's 21 virgin... she'll give it to you after she knows your serious maybe 1 month-2-3months or even a week). However, I meet her friends only after that

Women who need validation for their date life = insecure to the core