Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting girls on facebook/myspace

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend recently introduced me to myspace and facebook. It's great for keeping in touch with friends but couldn't help noticing how many hot girls are on the site many of whom have listed themselves as single and looking for dating etc.

I generally meet girls through friends, parties, sports clubs etc. which is cool but I tend to meet the same type of girls and feel like a change.

Have any guys had any success meeting girls on these social networking sites? If so what is the best way to get the ball rolling and persaude them to meet in real life?

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha it's nearly impossible, I've only dated 2 girls in my 2 years of being a MySpace member, but they were the best girls I've ever met.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get off the computer. Those are merely tools to connect you to friends you already know, not to meet knew people; they will think you are some kind of stalker. Besides, the average age on people that go to those sites are somewhere between 16 and 17, in which they are still minors.
Forget it, hardly works, not worth the effort.

Analytic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do ok on these social networking sites. Ofcourse real life is always better. If you really want to try online game then I would suggest that you do it for amusement or eles you won't go anywhere and get frustrated. You have to let them feel that you're not desperate but mearly a guy that stumble upon their page and decided to make fun of em (in a nice way) which is exackly what you should be doing, don't take this myspace thing too seriously and you'll have success.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating is for weak men who try to avoid the cold approaching. I know because this used to be me. I am confident interacting with women but not so confident when it comes to the cold approach. So I have stopped online dating and will only use it to supplicate my dating life/cold approaches.

I've had success, though it rarely works out. They either lose interest, stop replying, or don't want to meet in person. I recommend talking for a few weeks, get to know each other a bit, then ask to meet in real person for coffee or something simple. Also, make sure they live close to you, otherwise the commute to pick them up can be time consuming, and gas consumptive.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and all those hot girls that suddenly want to be you myspace friend...sex bots.

2Pac_Makaveli

Don Juan
Reaction score
aussiegoat55 said:
Online dating is for weak men who try to avoid the cold approaching. I know because this used to be me. I am confident interacting with women but not so confident when it comes to the cold approach. So I have stopped online dating and will only use it to supplicate my dating life/cold approaches.

I've had success, though it rarely works out. They either lose interest, stop replying, or don't want to meet in person. I recommend talking for a few weeks, get to know each other a bit, then ask to meet in real person for coffee or something simple. Also, make sure they live close to you, otherwise the commute to pick them up can be time consuming, and gas consumptive.
Agreed:up:

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aussiegoat55 said:
Online dating is for weak men who try to avoid the cold approaching.
I wouldn't agree with that. One of my best friends met his wife on match.com several years ago. They now have a child on the way next month and have a home together. Prior to that, he met women in the real world as well. Meeting women online is just another tool to have in the arsenal. Plus, it takes out a lot of guesswork. You can gauge a girls intelligence by the way she's worded her profile, hopefully she'll put enough of her personality into the profile for you get a good taste of that. You can often tell whether they are the nice girl next door type or the attention wh0re club type by the pictures they put up. I think meeting girls online is cool if it's your niche. Personally, I've never had any luck with it, but it works quite well for some.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
if you believe myspace or online dating is for the "weak" then thats just an insecurity in you:kick: . Myspace or dating sites isnt for the weak. And who the hell has the kind of time to go out and do cold approaches???????? COLD approaches? You recommend hoe chasing? GOod lord.:: .. I wonder exactly out of all the women you've cold approached, and talked to, with so much damn time being wasted, how many have actually givin ur number.. and how many have actually became a team member? :whistle:

ORRRR... on the other hand.. You can focus on ur own life and simply make a little profile and some good looking pictures, and a breif about me that will attract a woman towards you to make her want to get to know you... its realy simple. just make a profile, set it up, sit back and relax, and let the fish catch themselves.:eek: . and all u had to do was spend 10 minutes to write up a opro. get their #, call em up, set up a lil get together. then fvck.

I know skip has some EXCELLENT... Myspace game. He sits in front of his computer, 10 minutes a day, hits women up, and thats IT. And i know for a fact he has average of 2 dates per day. AND 95% of al of them are getting fvcked. so yeah, DEFINETELY for the weak:rolleyes: . If being weak as actually being smart and more effective.:box:

Meeting *****es and bangin them over myspace is so fukin easy.:rockon: .. Its a great tool. And who teh hell cares whether udid it over the computer or u had to "sarge" up and down the block to find her?:confused: (which takes a lot more time), ***** is *****. wat u end up recieving is al the matters.:woo:

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDan said:
I know skip has some EXCELLENT... Myspace game. He sits in front of his computer, 10 minutes a day, hits women up, and thats IT. And i know for a fact he has average of 2 dates per day. AND 95% of al of them are getting fvcked. so yeah, DEFINETELY for the weak:rolleyes: . If being weak as actually being smart and more effective.:box:

Meeting *****es and bangin them over myspace is so fukin easy.:rockon: .. Its a great tool. And who teh hell cares whether udid it over the computer or u had to "sarge" up and down the block to find her?:confused: (which takes a lot more time), ***** is *****. wat u end up recieving is al the matters.:woo:
Who is skip? I'd like to ask this guy a few questions. I've tried hitting girls up on myspace and don't have much luck. Even if I get a response, it's hard to get the girl to respond for more than a few emails. What's the deal with meeting girls on myspace? Most dudes pretty much agree that myspace is a waste of time for meeting girls, but then every now and then there's that one dude that says he's ****ing one girl a week from there. So I don't know if they're just lying or if they know something the rest of us don't.:confused:

charmartist

Reaction score
ive been dating and ****ing the same myspace girl for 7 months now. Myspace is not a waste of time

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'd be interested how these guys hit up girls on myspace. Obviously Im not going to rely on it as the only method of meeting girls but some nights I just do not feel like going out and would have the time to fire off a few messages on myspace.

Any ideas on how to break the ice with these girls without coming across as an oversexed guy who just wants to get them in bed?

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys...MySpace and Facebook are nothing but a very frustrating means of accomplishing something that is much easier done in person.

In person...the girl you approach has no choice but to reply

In person...there are hotter girls

In person...you don't get fooled by a good picture

In person...there are no private profiles

In person...you don't wait for a reply

In person...you number close in the spot

In person...the "weird internet dude" vibe is eliminated

In person...she will agree to another meeting MUCH MUCH more readily

Why do I seem so bent against MySpace and Facebook gaming?

Because I have ran the well dry, folks.

I have gotten dates off of MySpace and Facebook...two of the best girls I've talked to...and I've gotten plenty more numbers...but the odds are so against you...you leave it up to sheer LUCK...instead of your DJ skills...

And guys aren't NEARLY picky enough...sure, I can **** a girl off MySpace any day...but she's gonna be some fugly piece of trash...

After my initial wave of messaging or two...I browse MySpace and Facebook now and don't see ONE girl that meets my standards that I haven't already talked to.

MySpace is wonderful if you love to bag cows...but otherwise...trust me, don't waste your time

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^True, I have a 41 yr old cow that wants to bang me now from myspace. She initiated the convo too. I'm not really excited to bang her, and not sure if I will.

diizy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, this one is super hard. I've gotten a few girls off more local sites for teens (Nexopia, I know, I know), and i've made some good female friends too. Once again the issue is actually working out getting to know them well enough and when you ask to meet them in real life. I don't like this method as it's pretty lame and a very high risk of getting an ugly fat cow. If you want to meet real girls do it in REAL life.

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never done internet dating, myspace, or facebook. And Never will! I'm over 30 and have a career and unlike some, I don't use the "too busy" excuse that a lot of "career folk" use. I'm reminded of Star Trek: Generations: Scotty reminded Kirk of some of his own advice when Kirk was wondering when the peripatetic Sulu found the time to have a daughter:
"If it's important enough to you, you make the time"

This means, learning how to talk to people in person, not online. One on one communication is different from composing paragraphs on the internet. A lot of people who are verbose online are not so in person.

(This is all assuming that Sulu married. He could have adopted for all we know.)