Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

meeting girl with no awkwarness

socalrunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
heres the situation: there is this cute little mexican girl who works in the school cafeteria, all my friends approve of her cuz she is def a hunnie.

one time when she was off work and eating with a guy, i was eating with this group of people i dorm with, and i told them that i thought this chick was gorgeous...well a girl in the group told her roomate(apparently she knew her roomate) and her roomate proceeded to tell her. so now the girl looks at me and tells her roomie that shes interested too(in a way, thats what i was told).
well, i didnt do anything that night with her, but now i see her all the time and it just sucks making eye contact without doing anything. she now knows i think she is good looking, yet i am too scared to do anything.:confused:

so basically i'm in college and theres a wonderful website called facebook.com where i can see her, im not sure if i should contact her on there because that might be stalkerish/wierd/lacking confidence.

any tips because i'd really like to get to know this girl!!!!!:whistle:

p.s. im not looking for hookups, only a relationship

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
No wonder no body can be bothered to reply to this thread.

Stop being a ***** and “APPROACH HER” or email her what ever just "TALK TO HER" that’s the only advice you need.

P.S. if your looking for a risk free way to approach this chick......... they aint one so just apoproach her and get it over with.

Itiswhatitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well u already know she likes u so i dont see whats stoppin...i have a hard time approachin women if i cant tell if they like me,but once i know im pretty smooth...also if shes a real mexican girl most of them really arent that picky as far as looks or hard to please conversation wise...alot of mexican woman work wit me and they have old,fat,or bald husbands...and many of them r good women so u gonna miss out...maybe write down things u can talk about and study it b4 u go over in case u think ull be at a loss for convo...keep it short,get the number and if she says no try not to look crushed...sounds like that wont happen if she said shes interested too.

Prof

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found the less I think about this type of thing and the more action I take, the better.

I suggest you tell yourself that the next time you're around her you're not going to just stare at her from afar YOU ARE GOING TO WALK UP AND SAY "HI". Everything'll be grease after that point, I promise. (BTW Looking at her from afar as you have isn't that bad a deal. She's probably building up this amazing image of you in her mind, and so it's basically your battle to lose.)

Go get that hawtie! Damn...I love Mexican women! (And you will too!) They're very passionate and oh so horny ;)

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flows101 said:
No wonder no body can be bothered to reply to this thread.

Stop being a ***** and “APPROACH HER” or email her what ever just "TALK TO HER" that’s the only advice you need.
Well, that, and the fact that most posters here are in the states, and this was posted at 2 to 5 am here :p.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the girl looks at me and tells her roomie that shes interested too

Dude, what more do you want?
There's your GO SIGNAL!
It's GO Time!
Green Light!!!!

Lock and Load, dude.

This is all a real man needs to go after it.

Next time you see her just say "Hey, what's up? What's your name?"

She may giggle and say her name.
Don't give her your name until she asks for it. If she doesn't ask, she may not be interested.
Ask her what she's studying. How long has she been there? What class is she taking now? Does she like her Professor?

You've got a bunch of stuff to talk about, dude. Talk and make eye contact. Smile. And be friendly, and kind. Ask her to sit down at the patio bench with you, and make her feel at ease with a warm, kind gesture. Stay calm, be cool, enjoy the moment. Laugh.
Dude, be you if you were cool, calm, collected.
How would you like to see yourself with her?
All awkward and nervous?
Or charming, calm, confident, and witty?

Work on being that.

RULES:

Only ONE Compliment.
If she compliments you you say "Thank you, that's sweet of you to notice."
Don't buy her anything.
Don't tell her "Gee, I think you're swell!" Or any of that sh*t. You Kindergarten type talk, ok?
Keep it short and sweet.
Let HER do MOST of the talking.
Just add a small comment, and a followup question. That's it.
Look at her eyes, and then at her lips. Don't stare, but show her you're interested. So no "Friend Zone" behavior. You Want her romantically and sexually. Not just as a "friend". You need to show it from the get go.
Good luck.

Oh, and read the DJ Bible.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
socalrunner said:
heres the situation: there is this cute little mexican girl who works in the school cafeteria, all my friends approve of her cuz she is def a hunnie.
asking for your friends approval is very bad, it only matters what you think of her, not them. Do you need their approval? Are you afraid of what they might say? Toughen up, get some pride in yourself, and it won't matter what anyone says.

socalrunner said:
one time when she was off work and eating with a guy, i was eating with this group of people i dorm with, and i told them that i thought this chick was gorgeous...well a girl in the group told her roomate(apparently she knew her roomate) and her roomate proceeded to tell her. so now the girl looks at me and tells her roomie that shes interested too(in a way, thats what i was told).
well, i didnt do anything that night with her, but now i see her all the time and it just sucks making eye contact without doing anything. she now knows i think she is good looking, yet i am too scared to do anything.:confused:
Since she already knows you like her, every minute you delay makes you look more and more cowardly in her eyes, and even worse, it gives other guys that much more time to hit on her... think you're the only one that thinks she's cute?

socalrunner said:
so basically i'm in college and theres a wonderful website called facebook.com where i can see her, im not sure if i should contact her on there because that might be stalkerish/wierd/lacking confidence.
yes that would seem like you lack the balls to come up to her face to face and speak to her. If you were a girl would you want a guy like that? Hell I wouldn't even want a girl like that, yet alone a guy. You are you regardless of what happens. Meaning your net worth as an individual neither goes up or down when you succeed or strike out with a girl. At the end of the day you are still you. Now go talk to her and ask her out before it's too late.