Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting an online girl

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I know it is bad to talk on msn for ages, but a lot of them ask for my msn before I have asked for anything. I just tease them them and make sure they are serious. But anyway, after getting on msn is it ok to ask for the.... Wait no, my question is is it ok to invite her to your place for the first date (if she just wants to meet up for drinks) or should it be in public first? I would rather just bring her here since its cheaper but I don't know if she will be comfortable..... I of course, want to f*ck her ASAP!

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump. Public meeting first or comfortable for straight over?

Frank_Tartaglia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women aren't comfortable with going to a guy's place for the first meeting. It is typically much better to do such a thing in public, like a Starbucks or a bookstore. She'll feel a lot safer and so will you.

I know there is a lot of media hype about how dangerous it is to meet people online. As a result many women prefer meeting in a public place. Now we all know that this media hype is just hype and it's only dangerous if you're looking for teenage girls, prostitutes or kinky sex. You know, the kinda things that are dangerous offline too.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU want to meet her in public. Online pictures can be 10 years and 30lbs ago. Quick coffee/beer and have a friend call you in 1/2 an hour. Ignore it if it's OK,take it or have an excuse to run if she out weighs you. You don't want to try your house unless it's the only place possible.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
public place man unless she suggests otherwise.