Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting a shy girl

Wallace030

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so here's the scenario. My sister wants to hook me up with this girl that she works with. From what my sister tells me about her, she's definitely my type. The problem is she has trust issues with guys. She stayed a virgin until she was 21, when her boyfriend talked her into having sex. She got pregnant and her boyfriend took off and she hasn't heard from him since then. So she has a 2 month old kid right now. She lives with her father and apparently he's really strict about letting her go out.

So anyways, she's really shy around guys, and Ive had problems hooking up with shy girls in the past. I always feel like I'm Rocky trying to talk to Adrian in the first Rocky movie, its frustrating cuz i feel like i can't get anywhere with them.

I've haven't met this girl yet, this is all stuff I've heard from her step sister and my sister. So I just want some advice on how I can finally meet this chick and what I can do to get her to open up. Any advice on this subject would be awesome.

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... first and foremost, I would think about why you would want to get with her. (Not saying that there's anything wrong with her.... but wouldn't be the first girl I would choose.)

If you want a one-night stand type of thing, I really don't think she'd be down, and it would be morally wrong of you to even try it. She's going through a tough time in her life... and if you would like to be her boyfriend etc... than I guess you can try talking to her face to face and you should be okay... b/c indirect facebook / texting wouldn't work most likely.

Anyways, like I said initially, theres toooooo many girls in this world to go for ones with boyfriends / kids etc ... that's my view anyways. Do

Good luck

Wallace030

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I've come to the point in my life where I think I'm ready to settle down and have a relationship.

There ain't no way I would try to go for a one night stand with someone like her. What kind of person do you think I am? lol.

And also I'm going after this girl, because my sister knows me, and from what she says, this girl is my type.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it a little early to be planning to settle down with a girl you haven't met?

Have you even seen picture of her yet?

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has a kid and from the sounds of it her father won't let her go out, granted shes over 18 but he probably uses her being a mom as an excuse. Granted the kid comes first, but anyway...

I wouldn't bother, cause to be honest, it's going to be a "texting/phone call" relationship. It almost always is when it comes to women with kids, and no reliable and willing sitter. It might seem cool at first, but you'll get sick of never being able to get together cause she can't ever go out and eventually it will just fade away.