Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting a pressed girl?

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone meet a girl on a Saturday and a couple of days later she's trying to coax you into a relationship with her? Do normal women rush into relationships without really getting to know their man?

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
depends what you define as normal :p .

In my experience girls don't do that often.

This girl most likely has some mental problems, like she feels that she should have a boyfriend, and is doing whatever it takes to get one for social proof. Be wary.

The bottom line is what do you want. Do you want a relationship with this chick? If you don't than you have to calmly explain to her that you're not looking for a relationship right now. Be as nice as possible about it.

hope this helps.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn...i wish all girls were that easy. it seems like that she might just want you as social proof.

**OH OH. Look at that hot DJ that is with her! OH OH **

If you want to persue this and see how far you can get, then go for it. Who says you cant taste?

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a room mate who always was in a LTR. When he broke up with a girl, he'd be a basket case until he got into another LTR. I remember once it was as short as a week.

He finally got married to a b1tch from...

Some people just can't be alone...