Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meditation

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have started doing meditation..from last week..

i observe following things

1) i have more concentration/focus.
2) less sleep is required now
3) while doing development..i have become smarter..
4) the quality of communication/discussion has improved..

have you been doing this?

if yes...what changed have you observed?

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have mastered meditation in a week? What a load of BS, anybody who has learnt meditation knows its like any other skill, it takes a long time to learn and see vast benefits from.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People vary a great deal in all ways, learning is one of the major ways. I have mastered things in 1/3rd or less of the "ordinary" time, many times in my life.
What my TaeKwanDo instructor (in Korea, 1973) said was to squat, with my nose one inch from a wall, and to "think of nothing". Empty the mind, so that an enemy's feints would not deceive me, that was the goal. The better the mind, the faster it learns anything, to include meditation.

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaucho said:
You have mastered meditation in a week? What a load of BS, anybody who has learnt meditation knows its like any other skill, it takes a long time to learn and see vast benefits from.

hey... i have not mastered it... I’m just sharing what i have observed in last few days..

i,m doing in it in really simple way..about 20 mins to 30 mins..but let me tell you...it gives a feeling of bliss...

along with this, I’m trying to control mind throughout the day..

so now i will point of the method of meditation...

1) Lights off : i don’t really care about lights...

2) Sitting: i do this one.
Lotus pose
http://mylifemystuff.files.wordpres...hastity-and-makes-knowledge-nerves-active.jpg
http://web.me.com/itaydollinger/slideshow-8/files/C5CBA687-Padmasana.jpg

if you can’t get in above pose .. get in this pose
http://paramyogaindia.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/padmasana.jpg

3) music: I’m my own music..lol..How?
I close my eyes and chant OM
if you dont know how to chant OM..see below link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J11VChbAboA&feature=related

I have read it somewhere...before creation of matter .i.e. Universe. There were space and noise...OM is that noise..

I feel its true..just close your eyes and try to listen carefully ..you will hear sound of OM in nature...its it a magic..

4) while chanting OM [eyes closed].. I try to concentrate on OM sound and its vibrations..
[I know there are other random thoughts that will come in mind..everytime this happens..dont flow/drift away with that thought. Let the thoughts come..they will flood your mind..but just dont entertain them. bring your mind back to focus on OM sound and its vibrations].

Ideal state : no thoughts at all[i dont think thats possible]

5) after 20 counts of OM.. stop chanting OM.. now just concentrate on inhaling and exhaling process[keep eyes closed].. DONT entertain a single thought[this is most difficult part for me becuase my mind floods me with random thoughts]..try to focus on your breath ..for me this state last's for 2 to 3 mins..[sometimes i feel ..i will fall to sleep..lol ]..after that i get drifted away with random thoughts.. when you get totally drifted away.. start chanting OM again[eyes closed] 20 counts.then concentrate on inhaling and exhaling process till you get drifted away.:)..repeat this process..i do it for 3 times..

after meditation i practise
Thought control through out a day..[i find it very useful.. but very difficult too]

My thoughts about thought control..lol

1) I think we have certain energy.. mind energy.. which we can use throughout the day..

2) every thought..every single thought[random/useless, negative, positive].. which comes in mind..takes away our mind energy..

3) negative thoughts takes away lot it..

4) positive thoughts take away neutral energy ..but open up mind energy in such a way..so that it is easily available and can be consumed.

5) random/useless thoughts.. main drain of brain energy..[for me this is the major one..]..they draw neutral amount.

6) karma thoughts : they draw neutral amount brain energy

to give an example. I will provide units for energy drain.

Let us consider single unit of brain energy available as "D" at a single point of time

single negative thoughts = -(5 * D) [when ever you get negative thought. Stop it at that point.cant loose energy here...its biggest loss of mind energy] ..[try to be upset for 1 hour..and then try to something creative. You just cant do it.. because you have left with no energy at all]

single positive thought = -1D [but it makes brain energy available at [2*D] rate at a single point of time..so you can work much better and do much more creative things when you get positive thoughts]

single useless/random/karma thought = -1D [how many useless/random thoughts do you get per day..lol..the count is huge..its really a pure waste of brain energy]
when your mind energy gets over..you feel tired. You feel sleepy.

if you can eliminate useless/random/negative thoughts...there is vast amount of energy which will be saved and can be consumed for karma thoughts[action thoughts].

you can perform much better now.. because you have more energy left
your mind is more focused.
you can grasp things quicker.
your mind will become clear.. instead of cluttered. You can use this in your GAME...girls will become more impressed..:)
you don’t feel sleepy…

how to save energy from useless/random thoughts??

keep watch on your mind...try to avoid useless/random/negative thoughts [third person watching technique]..

when you sleep ..your mental energy is refilled...at free of cost..lol [best things in life are for free]

and i think..and when you do meditation you reduce your thought count..and our body has habit of reducing the thought process/counts only during sleep..so it thinks you are about to sleep..so you feel you are about fall a sleep while meditating..[i have observed it many times..when i try to concentrate on inhaling process after 3rd OM chanting set..i just can't keep my eyes open..lol]..

they say while meditating ..you should keep your eyes half opened and half closed[http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ilsq0-4-p...4/s1600/gautam_buddha_in_meditation.gif]..but thats not possible for now...its better to keep eyes closed..lol

meditation will keep help to keep your mind focused.. and in turn will help you to reduce the though energy drain... :)

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely agree with meditation being brilliant and something that is practiced throughout the day, not just in one little sitting. That said, I just don't see anybody seeing the incredible results you see in the first week. I hope it continues, but I imagine its more placebo at this point. To truly calm and control your mind on a day to day basis, is a very very tough albeit brilliant skill to learn. Good on you for kicking it off!

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaucho said:
I completely agree with meditation being brilliant and something that is practiced throughout the day, not just in one little sitting. That said, I just don't see anybody seeing the incredible results you see in the first week. I hope it continues, but I imagine its more placebo at this point. To truly calm and control your mind on a day to day basis, is a very very tough albeit brilliant skill to learn. Good on you for kicking it off!
Hi Gaucho

are you talking abt week?

i observed this from the day one...

can [you/any one who is viewing this thread] try it for a day ??

just 2 things

1) 20 mins of meditations
2) throght control process for entire day.

if you dont get the same results...hit me back

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to meditate every night for years. Can’t be bothered these days. I think I’m permanently zen