Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

meditation before talking with chicks

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I just found this out. My uncle just got me into meditations and this sh*t actually works. What you do is breathe in your nose and count it, then breate out your mouth slowly. But everytimes you breath in count it and breath out count it. you do this till you get to ten or to onehundred it doesnt matter. Well what this does is it makes you feel really relaxed. Also another way is sit up staright and think about somewhere you want to be or someone you want to talk to. breathe in and out for a few minutes daydreaming basically with your eyes opened or closed. When I do this one I pretend im at a beach with a hot chick. So anyways after I meditate I go to the local store and talk with chicks, and to let you know it actually works. it makes you calm and stuff. so give it a try.

killbill

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jesus christ, man, you're going to talk to a chick, not jump out of a plane

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I 'meditate' before i go to bed sometimes, or even if im going through stressfull times such as exams, it really is extremly relaxing.

enDo

Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of NLP tools are basically meditations

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meditation is relaxing but more importantly, it oxygenates the body. O2 is good for you. Do deep breathing even if you're not going out to chat up chicks.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Marlimus said:
jesus christ, man, you're going to talk to a chick, not jump out of a plane

haha....I couldn't help laughing because that's the truth. It's just a chick.

Apprentice DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have to say that the fact that you're calm makes you seem more confident and think straight.....
women can sense this and its always to your advantage to be calm cus at the same time you seem careless, thus, a challenge.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! This doesnt really make you more cofidente. NOt for me. PLus its weird, by the time you do it, there will be 999 guys talking to her :D

Apprentice DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
well its not like to telling you guys to meditate in the goddamn club...lol

Dante3214

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were ever prone to having panic attacks, meditating is ...imperative.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever works best for you is what you should stick with. If it helps your game then by all means give 'er.

NthDegree

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trainspotting is very relaxing! Don't you agree? :p

So is going to the toilet and reading printouts of the latest online conspiracy theories.

But how is it practical in everyday random occurences you cannot plan? Plus if you treat a woman just like you would any other person you are likely to get further because you don't give off the vibe "this is a once in a lifetime opportunity" or "man, i'm talking to a girl this IS my lucky day".

So for getting women, unless your going to a yoga class with lots of fit chicks i'd say :down:

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
killbill said:
Recently I just found this out. My uncle just got me into meditations and this sh*t actually works. What you do is breathe in your nose and count it, then breate out your mouth slowly. But everytimes you breath in count it and breath out count it. you do this till you get to ten or to onehundred it doesnt matter. Well what this does is it makes you feel really relaxed. Also another way is sit up staright and think about somewhere you want to be or someone you want to talk to. breathe in and out for a few minutes daydreaming basically with your eyes opened or closed. When I do this one I pretend im at a beach with a hot chick. So anyways after I meditate I go to the local store and talk with chicks, and to let you know it actually works. it makes you calm and stuff. so give it a try.

killbill
by the time you are done meditating, the girl will already be home with some other guy.