Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Me, my highschool best friend & my GF, how can we proceed surely and very slowly ...?

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
We got a live one. Forewarning, I posted here. So that means I accept the terms of me absolutely tearing down my entire outlook on life.

Last week, I (M33) went shopping with our divorced (best)friend (34F), who had previously been friends. We had a few flirtatious moments together, including touching her back, ass, and titties. We also had a conversation on back drive, where I mentioned that I am having a hard time not kissing her.

And suddenly, I came up with a story where I fall in love with a woman. By telling her the story in detail, I also mentioned that I also like her, also told her the reasons for that afterward she responded: “no, between you and me nothing will happen’

(I know I could respond to that **** test with sth like "Oh, between us could happen something, I am shocked")

And then she looks at me, while I was continued with the story. So I ignored her.

But deep inside, I was like oh my God, she rejected me.

After a couple of minutes, she said it again.

She said we’ll always be friends, and I just continued her sentence with saying:

“Yes, and there will also be something between us. I will try my best to make it happen”

She said nothing, she was just looking at me and said nothing. I was unsure if she was accepted, and she later told her that she doesn't like Mediterranean guys and that her ex was also Mediterranean. I ignored her comments and moved on to another topic.

Who she is:
She was my high school friend, about ten years ago, I wanted to tell her that I am going to marry soon, and she was shocked about that and left the table.
At that point I understood, that, her heart got broken, and we did not speak to each other about 6 years. Then she replied to my story on Facebook if I a married now?
I told her, and she also told me about her kid, etc.

This year, her boyfriend just left her.

Now she is spending all the time, with us. At least all the weekends. We also go shopping sometimes. We went about 5 times, and her Son feels like my son in a way, since I also have a son and I know how to handle kids.

And she goes out with my Girlfriend (F38), which I encouraged them a lot, since they want it but can't since they both have kids. She told me that she is depended on me when it comes to going out. And likes us both equal, and I told her that I value the overall friendship very much.

Last week she invited us, while the kids were playing (they get very along with each other) I gave my GF a massage about 10 mins and then gave HER a massage about 2 hours!! After I finished massaging her back & shoulders, I could see in her eyes that, she came a couple of times and was sexually satisfied.

She is also talking to a main guy, which she invites him once / week since one month. Sometimes she tells us about him. But she also says she is not sure, if it will be working out. But when she talks about him, it sounds like, she does not know much about him..

When we went shopping, she bought whatever I have chosen for her, and she seemed quite happy about it. It's like, whenever she visits or invites us, or spends time with us, she is having the best time ever.

She also asked me for a short, once she was sleeping over, but I gave her some from my GF instead of mine (mine are bigger)

My question:

She feels ON & OFF like typical women, sending mixed signals, when I am with her, it feels like we are a couple and my GF sometimes feels left out a bit.

My goal with her is to have her included in our life more and more, since the kids love each other. My GF & her are getting very close to each other. Frame is everything. I know I don't fix frame problems in a week.

I just want to give her what she needs (a man), and what her boy needs (a father figure) whenever she/we need each other.

I can image it like a cuckold couple, which my GF would be the cuck here, but have to make sure I'm always going to love her.

And also be in love with her. But she can get replaced. My GF will be the only constant here. I invite her into my life.

I visit the cuckold couple from time to time and I know this happens very well for them... Would love to get any input/feedback

Thank you all in advance ...
Cheers