Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Me and my good friend are into the same girl

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I'm having a bit of a problem.

My buddy, we'll call him Jeff, is into a girl, who we'll call Sarah. (these are not real names of course).

So me and jeff are really good friends. One day, after breaking up with my LTR 10-month EX-girlfriend, I was talking about this girl, Sarah who I was considering asking on a date. She's been pretty flirty and real cool with me, and I have a feeling that she's into me.

But my buddy Jeff says, "Oh I used to work with that girl. She was real into me but I never called her. Let me go for it first"

Now, normally, i'd be like "**** you, you cant just 'claim' this girl to be yours", but the only reason I respected this was because he ended up not fvcking my 10-month LTR girlfriend while she was on the rebound, and I respect that, because shes smokin hot, and that shows a lot of respect for me.

So I agreed to it.

So 3 weeks pass, and this kid Jeff still hasn't hung out with Sarah, and he's basically just ignoring her. I would also like to add that Jeff has 0 game. Sarah has mentioned Jeff, and she feels like he doesn't even like her. He really hasn't done anything to move them forward, and I get the impression that he doesn't really like her that much. Every once in a while he'll call her up to hang out, but she always has other plans, etc. Basically, he makes very little effort to hook up with her.

Sarah flirts with me all the time and we do a lot of a kino and I think she's into me. The only way I'll know for sure is getting her number and asking her to hang out, but i don't want to piss of Jeff.

I know jeff will get pissed because he's a complete AFC. At the same time, I don't really think he likes this girl all that much considering he has done nothing to hook up with her. So I'm a bit torn.

I'm thinking I'll try talking to him about it, but I'd like to hear what you guys have to say.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
May the best man win!

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried the sosuave idea.

No luck.

**** it, I'll give him one week. That will make it a full month. If he complains, I'll just say, "man i gave you a month to hang out with her, you couldn't have liked her that much"

She's really not that hot either. She's cute, but not hot. Maybe like a 6.5. She's definitely boinkable, but yea, whatever.

I think I gave him plenty of god damn time.

I'll let you guys know how it pans out.

Googs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would definitely talk to your friend before hand and tell him that he's had his chance and all that. You don't want to lose a friend over a girl.

nosmirk

Don Juan
Reaction score
you talk about him as if he's barely your friend.

if so, then go for 'sarah'.

real friends before girls. always.