Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MD3 Bootcamp 07 - 100 first dates or bust

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I've made some serious progress the past year, I feel I need to quantify my success to be able to move forward at a steady pace with my upbringing as a DJ.

I'm a bodybuilder and I'm pretty attractive (8.8 rating on hotornot at the time of writing) so I definitely have the one up on the average joe, but only recently did my confidence shoot up. Although generally speaking I have no trouble during a date, I'm still inexperienced in approaches and getting that first date. To be perfectly honest, most of the girls I've met I've met off the internet.

But anyway, my goal is 100 first dates this year. Not 100 approaches, 100 dates with 100 different girls (any 2nd, 3rd, etc dates don't count). I will be graduating this Spring and hopefully moving out of state to a larger city where I'll be making it on my own. I feel that will help me leave behind a lot of the negative traits I've developed over time. A fresh start if you will, on top of all the fresh starts I've already made.

50 of those dates with girls I've met offline. Using the internet to initially meet girls has been a crutch for me for years now and it's something I need to break out of. I really need to work on my real life approaches, think faster and act faster with all the IOIs I get.

This comes out to a little over 8 dates/month on top of any repeat dates. That's a lot, especially with everything I have going on. Is it doable? Maybe. Regardless, I still want to catalogue my progress and see how far I can get and remind myself of how far I've come.

For all intents and purposes, a date in my case will be defined as any 1-on-1 meeting with a girl with romantic interest. Initial place of meeting, time spent together, location, activity, and outcome are irrelevant. All that matters is that I score a date and we both show up.

Number aside, my ultimate goal is to become more confident and comfortable attracting and interacting with women as well as better defining what it is that I look for in a relationship.

Obviously if the dates work out in a favorable manner, I will continue seeing the girl. I'm completely open to all possibilities, including that of an LTR, although it is not my current objective.

Let's do this.

Last edited:

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
February 14, 2007 - UPDATE

I would like to begin by briefly describing my success so far this year.

Date001: met her off the internet, chatted back and forth via email for a while near the end of last year. Met up early this year and had ~5 dates together. I tried too hard, developed a bit of ONEitis, and wasn't aggressive enough and although I could have kept seeing her, her interest dropped significantly so I decided to give it a rest.

Date002: met her off the internet mid last year, briefly exchanged some emails and phone calls. Cut off contact for several months. Figured I'd follow up for kicks and we ended up going out once. I didn't even get a kiss close, something about "I don't know you well enough", but she wanted to see me again. I cut off contact for almost a month now, but I'm following up to see if I can get anywhere. She's a bit of a spoiled player which turned me off initially.

Date003: met her off the internet last year, exchanged like 2 emails, then cut off contact. Been about 2 months and I decided to follow up. We met up, date went very well (f-close) and we're still seeing each other. She's currently one of my 2 plates.

Date004: met her off the internet this year, exchanged a few emails, met up shortly thereafter, date went great (another f-close) and she's currently my other plate.

Date005: met her off the internet this year. I know I know lol. Apparently we went to high school together (small world eh). Date didn't go too great, she was very cold the entire time and didn't respond well to kino at all. I didn't take it personal because she just lost a really good friend and is "getting over her ex". What surprised me was the fact that she still agreed to a date even with all this in her life. I called her out on it. Haven't contacted her since and don't plan to. If she initiates contact, maybe we'll get together.

And that's currently where I am. There were 2 other girls potentially, but one I decided not to meet and the other I cancelled on because she waited too long to get back to me and I think she lost interest afterwards. I will continue sarging and hopefully do some real life approaches soon.

Last edited:

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you step it up to 50 dates with women you've met OFFLINE (ie. not through the internet)?

I think that could really help you become a great Real-Life PUA that doesn't use the internet as his crutch.

Oh with that said let me Congratulate you on having two plates that are spinning. That is an achievment in itself and you can gain dating experience and of course pleasure from those plates while you work on spinning new ones. Great job!

Just to give you an idea of my numbers (not to deter you in any way) but I managed to date 17 different women in 2006. One case of One-itis (WATCH OUT LOL!), about 10 kiss-closes and a bunch of amazing learning experiences resulted. I learned quite a few things during the year and definetely managed to step up my game as time went on. I had a lot of wrinkles in my Dating Game to iron out and just like any great shirt, washing and ironing it regularly keeps it in great shape. Hopefully you can get some steam from that metaphor :)

Some things I learnt from going on many dates was: Learn when to phase from C&F to deeper levels of rapport/comfort building, keep continuity/fluidity in the conversations, have fun and only go out if your energy / state is in a good frame.

Good luck I look forward to watching your progress.

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right charm, I do need to get off the net, but I've gotten pretty used to it so it's hard. My party game sorta sucks because I rarely go to actual parties and when I do I always get too drunk and start acting stupid (led to a couple regrettable ONS on the past). Anyway, I'll work on it. The past couple weeks there have definitely been a lot of opportunities I let slip, particularly in the gym where (not to sound ****y) I pretty much rule supreme.

So far I've learned a ton though, especially about balancing work, school, bodybuilding, girls, and other things. You got a journal going?

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anywhere and everywhere. I'm not putting too much pressure on myself because to be perfectly honest I have higher priorities in my life right now, but I do want to be able to look back on this at the end of the year and see how far I've come.

Last edited:

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you make it through, this will probably be the best year in your life till now! Good luck!!!
Although I think this is a high goal, 100 dates means a new date every 3 days, that means getting min 1 number a day, and that for the whole year. To be honest, I think this will be exausting, besides you'll have to get rid of girls on a constant basis. Hard, but good luck anyway!

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea it's pretty far out there and honestly I'm not prioritizing it too much. I just thought I'd throw a number out there and see what happens. Really I just want to look back on the year when it's all said and done and see how much progress I've made compared to 2006. No luck getting a 3rd plate yet, but I'm working on it. Might seem sad, but I've actually already made more progress the past two months (in terms of first dates) than I have all last year.