Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

maybe and we'll see

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whats the best way to deal with maybe's and we'll see when asking for a date

opinions ? ?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Phone her up and tell her you're picking her up in 5 minutes. If she's sincerely busy, have a buddy on backup.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe=no.

How do you react? Just say, "We'll talk some other time when you're more sure of your schedule."

Unless she's a doctor, there is no job where she could be called at ANY time, day or night, 7 days a week, and have to show up pronto.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe means "no".

Are you wishy washy and ask... "hi, do you want to go out sometime?". OR are you being direct.... "hey, i'm doing <blah blah> on Tues night - want to come along?".

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes Flexion very direct ..

Aaron .. I like that, I told her " well when you figure it out let me know if were both still availible then we will go "

I ended up having something come up and can't make it anyway ..

I must like beating my head into the wall, the one thing I have noticed with women as I age is I keep picking the same chick over and over just her name and looks change but it's the same girl I swear ...

I have turned maybe's into a yes ...never been worth the effort so far :rockon:

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are in doubt if there is sufficent IL, ask yourself what she would have said if it was Brad Pitt asking and compare that answer to what she gave you.

Now in this case, what do you think she would have said if Brad Pitt had asked her out? Most probably she would have been warming up the lube and begging him to do her in the arse.

ANYTHING besides a 'yes' is a 'no' in womaneese. Unless she really is busy and offers you a counter date, her interest level is not sufficent. Also as mentioned above, keep spinning other plates.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next week, Arizona will play Chicago on Monday Night Football. I think the 'cards will be a nice challenge for the Bears and I look forward to watching it.